Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

One of the most commented thing that I see from that AKB48Show about Naachan is about her sexy shirt (probably helped by the camera angle)
    171202 AKB48show.jpg

And yes, she was in Setouchi on Friday and Saturday. Probably with other STU48 members.
    On Sunday, she was rehearsing for TBS 50th Japan Cable Award (music program). The program airs on Monday, 19:00JST. It will have AKB48, Nogi, and Keya.
    She also wrote a letter for Ota Yuuri seitansai which you can read here https://okdnn.tumblr.com/post/168147563231/letter-from-okada-nana-for-ota-yuuris-seitansai (btw, Yuuri got 2 letters, the other one is from Yoshida Akari).
    Probably the most important thing that she is/was doing today is having a meeting with the staff discussing about her solocon. She slept late yesterday (it was already 3:00AM when she looked at the clock last night/morning) and part of it thinking about her solocon.

Her theater schedules are: 12/7 Thumbnail, 12/8 AKB48 anniversary

• Like Like x 1
  2. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    i seriously miss seing naachan and yuiri together now... i think its been quite while since they had scheduled together or met up.

3. Rurouni

They will meet at least on Dec 8th. Also since Yuiri is selected for NHK Kouhaku, they will meet again at the end of the year. Between that, there is AKB Kouhaku (Dec 10th).
    As for tomorrow, AKB is scheduled to appear in Utacon. Don't if if Naachan will be there or not. Also Dec 6th is FNS 1st day and Dec 13th is FNS 2nd day. Dec 22nd is MSte super live. Dec 23rd is STU48 concert.
    I'm not sure if she will be in all of those since last year she didn't appear in both FNS (the first one because she was doing her birthday/Miki grad announcement stage and probably because of that might as well missed the 2nd one).
    There is a gap between Dec 13th ~ 22nd which hopefully she will have her seitansai around that time.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/tbLA36
    https://7gogo.jp/8MzNeLxhqm1x/6996
    https://goo.gl/48okyq

Schedule
    Dec 5th (Today): NHK Utacon, 19:30JST
    Dec 6th: FNS 2017 Day1, 19:00JST
    Dec 7th: Thumbnail stage, 18:30JST
    Dec 8th: AKB48 12th anniversary, 18:30JST

I forgot to mention it yesterday, but Naachan was thinking about getting an extension(!). I believe she was also thinking about making her hair black.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  4. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
  5. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Naachan thinking: ahh so pretty, why won't she love me back.

Nooo hair extensions noo! Or maybe yes? lol it's been a while

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

6. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    im seriously against long hair for her..not that she wouldnt look good..we know she will be hella sexy in it..but then i think she will lose that ikemen vibe to her.and how am i supposed to spot her frim now on.i tried watching her in the old days where she had long hair, i swear i could not find her at all. unless the camera really shove straight to her face. and..ive been introducing her to people as short hair girl among other member because it will be easy to spot and now...if she had long hair..that identity will no longer...the short hair but georgeos identity i meant.

7. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Did you guys watched akb performance at utakon? Naachan was in Sashi's place! She looks to good in front row! Please management keep her at front!!!

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I like Naachan with brown hair better because it gives her a softer look but I'm all for extensions :inlove: Shoulder length would be great :drool:

9. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    With long hair, she will to be sexy naachan... :v

No naachan in FNS today :(

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  10. Rurouni

It seemed her condition suddenly dropped. But since she sent a mail about it, her condition should be good enough by now. Still no announcement whether she will miss tomorrow's Thumbnail or not (if no announcement then she should be performing tomorrow).
    Anyway, Kamikyoku stage is scheduled for Dec 19th. Although they haven't designate it as Naachan seitansai, but it should be it unless they want to delay her seitansai to next year...

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It must be stomachache ☹️ hope she gets better soon.

Naachan is so fragile snif

12. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Look like megu will replaced her in thumbnail stage tomorrow :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

13. Rurouni

I actually would prefer for her to miss Thumbnail. Better to concentrate on getting healthy for the day after that (AKB anniversary stage). Remember that there is still AKB Kouhaku, but unless they are planning something amazing for her there, my priority is to see her in AKB anniversary stage. On AKB Kouhaku you probably will only see her on 1 or 2 performances (her unit performance and group performance).

14. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah... I hope she focus for her health now, so maybe she can participation in that all later...

15. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    finally She post something in her 755 this morning... Ah i really miss her....

16. Rurouni

She said that she will participate in AKB anniversary :) I believe already going to AKB theater right now since there is a lucky guy who sat next to her on the train and told about it just 10min ago :p

17. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    ^^
    lucky guy! :)
    where did you read about it

18. Rurouni

Some random guy on twitter mentioned about it.
    Anyway, a clear increase in her HS sales for the 9th album. Last year (8th album) she was 3/36 on the 2nd round. Now she is 10/36. She also sold out a slot on the first round, which is a first for her. I do think that it is a bit easier to sold a slot on a shamekai (2s event) since the number of HS/slot should be fewer. But looking at 8th album result, her shamekai result was worse than her regular hs result. This time it might be better.

19. Rurouni

AKB48 shuffle! Naachan is shuffled into... er... nowhere. She is still in Team 4 :)
    Yuiri is the captain of Team 4. Honestly, I wanted Naachan to be a captain on an AKB48 Team, but when they announced the shuffle, I know that she won't get it since she already has her hand full with STU48. When Yuiri and Naachan weren't called until Team B, I knew immediately that Yuiri will be Team 4 captain. Anyway, YuuNaa lives!

This is the new Team 4 members (from Okadananafans)
    Murayama Yuiri (c)
    Okada nana
    Sakaguchi Nagisa
    Nagano Serika
    Kawamoto Saya
    Sato Nanami
    Utada Hatsuka
    Onishi Momoka
    Omori Miyu
    Gyoten Yurina
    Tatsuya Makiho
    Sato Kiara
    Takahashi Ayane
    Hama Sayuna
    Macharin
    Okawa Rio
    Hirano Hikaru
    Noda Hinano
    Miyazato Rira
    Takaoka Kaoru
    Takahashi Sayaka
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Asai Nanami
    Inagaki Kaori
    Taya Misaki

Lots of young member, probably more than any other team. Actually, I think Ma Chia-Ling is the oldest unless there are older Team 8 members in there. Ma Chia-Ling is Dec 1996. After that, I think Yuiri, Naachan, Onishi, Ayane in 1997.

20. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana