[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I live for this 1st and 2nd gen interactions :inlove:

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi and Sarina as hosts of the radio show TS One United, 22 November 2017:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Both good. Both well spoken. As expected, Sarina speaks quickly and wants to rush things along, and ends up speaking more. While Memi speaks at her normal fairly slow pace, but quickly enough to keep things moving. Sarina keeps trying to fill spare instants, however, lol. The two seem to get along, as different as their styles are. I enjoyed a few seconds of them suddenly singing together. Various pairs of Hiraganas are hosting this show. This is the fourth pair.

Memi says that 2gen Kawata Hina is the same age as her, and that she is small, which makes Memi want to protect her. Hina-chan said during her auditions that Memi was her oshi in Hiragna. Sarina is like a mother to the whole group. Sarina is 19 and Memi almost 16.

In their two-night live in mid-December, Memi says she wants to show the people who came to their first live in October 2016 how much they have grown over the year.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from Kyonko blog

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

4. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Yes! I was in a bliss when I watched that Keyakake special lol. Akina is my all time favorite artist. I even shared the clip in a group with some more hardcore fans but they are a lot pickier than me lol
    Please feel free to ask me for recommendations. I don't want to lengthen the off-topic but her discography is superb, there is almost something for every taste.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  6. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    it said Keyakizaka 48

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lmao Keyakizaka48 [hehe] the Staff-San didnt check for typo :^^;:

special showroom (11-24-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Love the all-20 pics -- even if they aren't really that good. For the vertical pics, the 1gens are in their current performing formation. I wonder if that goes for the 2gens, as well.
    1gen: Katou, Takamoto, Kyonko, Memi, Sarina -- Mei, Mana, Kage, Mirei, Mao, Kumi.
    2gen: Matsuda, Kosaka, Miho, Nibu, Hina -- Hiyori, Miku, Manamo, Tomita.
    Kyonko and Miho seem to be the only ones with lacy, see-through upper bodices.

I look at that group and think: "Wow. What possibilities!" New realms of both performance and human interest. Young Hiyo-tan may be relaxing a bit. Young Miku has to learn how to smile. Matsuda Konoka always looks a bit peeved. Hina-chan seems naturally happy. Nibu-san looks solid.

EDIT: Three more versions. (click/tap for full size)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It just occurred to me what a big deal having the cover of a major idol magazine is. Sony has connections. This is great for Hiragana, especially with their two Tokyo shows coming up in three weeks. It also suggests to me that the 2gens will definitely be involved.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Seeing all of them with the progress that they're doing, it makes me feel more excited for what the future has in store for them. Can't wait.

@PetalidiStelle Ah thanks. I'll try to listen to her every now and then.

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Ughhh that title though.
    Pick one.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  14. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

15. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Finally it's here. But why separate the new girls from the rest under 'Keyakizaka46 2nd Gen' blog instead of having their own pic and name just like their seniors? I believe it should be Kanemura's blog. I think it's not 100% finished. Guess I have to wait then. As expected, Miku's introducing herself and showing a glimpse of the other girls. It's brief, but it's a good start.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  17. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    Apparently, the 2nd gens are doing a relay format for their blogs right now.
    I've translated Kosaka Nao's blog from today, which you can find here.

I'm kind of curious what the order they're going in. Alphabetical? (well, alphabetical in terms of Japanese)
    I'm guessing that maybe they'll be doing this relay format for a while. Hmm...

18. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hiragana Keyaki has two big concerts this week at Makuhari Messe. This is exactly the time to have Keyakitte, Kakenai episodes involving Hiragana ready to present. But instead of featuring Hiragana over these past two weeks, the show has featured location shoots with members of Kanji, which actually lost the competition to go on location. What is going on? Unless Hiragana has already sold out those concerts, which seems unlikely, I just don't understand.

I didn't notice anything being said about it in either ep. Surely the producers and directors of the show think about all this. There must be some proper explanation. But I can't imagine what it might be. Unless the concerts really have sold out. But so far I have only seen tweets from people who are happy to have got a ticket, not people crying over tickets being sold out. The only members of Kanji Keyaki who could use publicity right now are Neru and Pe, with their photobooks coming out, and they have not been involved, either.

I have been quite happy with the way Hiragana has been treated over the past couple of months, but this reawakens my previous sour feeling about them being ignored. Oh well, things that can be explained as malice are usually simply mistakes. But that is little comfort, if those shows are not sold out.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017