[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hiragana 1gens will be doing SHOWROOM sessions over the next few days, looking back over Re:Mind:
    all times Tokyo time

12/22(fri)19:30〜:Kageyama Yuuka
    https://www.showroom-live.com/46_YUKA_KAGEYAMA
    12/23(sat):Kakizaki Memi, Takase Mana
    https://www.showroom-live.com/46_MEMI_KAKIZAKI
    12/24(sun):Takamoto Ayaka, Higashimura Mei
    https://www.showroom-live.com/46_AYAKA_TAKAMOTO
    12/25(mon):Ushio Sarina, Sasaki Mirei
    https://www.showroom-live.com/46_SARINA_USHIO
    12/26(tue):Iguchi Mao, Katou Shiho, Saitou Kyouko, Sasaki Kumi
    https://www.showroom-live.com/keyakizaka46

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12-25-2017 (Sarina and Miipan)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

12-25-2017 showroom

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    question

i can afford to follow a few hiragana girls on messenger. For those that know, who do you recommend.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

some footage from Hiragana national tour

backup : link

Kumi talk/mc

12-26-2017 showroom

[​IMG]

2017 is almost over and I think Hiragana Keyaki had a wonderful year !!! brand new 2nd gen and cant wait for next year !!! if i could change 1 thing, i think i would let Neru finish the national tour til the last day because i think she worked really hard for Hiragana and it would be a nice spot to finish her last day as Hiragana Kennin. I want to hear members talked about Neru and say their goodbye in their last day of the tour and it would be cool for Neru to talk about her whole experience in Hiragana since the beginning.

Kumi gave a nice speech in the mc:inlove:

here is one of my favor photo from the tour

[​IMG]

fanart

[​IMG]

source

2nd gen
    [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Great SR and I really enjoyed. There are many news and information we can get from it. However, there is a news in that SR intrigued me most. It is the 6th news, Keyaki Republic frustating news. CMIIW, they said they only performed 3 songs on the 2nd day of that concert, but they can't join the encore. Is it about when Kanji want to perform Fukyouwaon, instead W-Keya Uta, as closing performance, so H can't perform? However, they said they felt frustated, but admired their senpai when they saw that performance. Hope H also get their own BANG. :D

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well that's a surprise :) Re:Wind[hehe]

fanart of Hiragana
    [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  9. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I definitely have to recommend Tomita Suzuka. She sends dozens of messages every day and they're all pretty funny:lol:

10. glsone

glsone Member

I was wondering what her messages were like. Sounds just like how I expected.

Miyata Manamo sends a ton of messages also. She's adorable and pretty interesting talking about what books she's reading and her horoscope and things like that.

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Watched Re:Mind SR and the girls look all adorable yet still kind of green. Which I understand it can be part of their appeal right now, but I want think that some lack of timing and dispersive moments are just a starting point from which they will get better. Like Keyaki before I feel they too lack senpai who can teach them so I hope they'll grown little by little on their own.
    This said, Memi's voice is still covered by the others when she speaks and Miho definitely has that strong presence that capture your attention even when she does nothing. Granted, she sat in the middle and both Katoshi and Kumi were kind of all over her lol but still...

I hope for a Making of or something like that now... sometime before 2019 perhaps...

12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ I swear Miho is going to start her own harem in Hiragana without her knowing it :hehe:

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol
    I agree on the harem
    A bit less on her not knowing it lol
    She was captain of a girl team, I'm pretty sure she knows how her own charm works on other girls by now. :shifty:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2017 was over and Kyonko posted the most messages for the subscription fanmail :1st:
    - Naako was 2nd place and Kageyama was 3rd.
    - Techi was dead last :^^;:
    - Hiragana 2nd gen started the fanmail in December 2017 and Tomita ranked 1st with 422 messages

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Dill -- The Memi-Manafi Showroom worked great. They were able to fit into each other's rhythms. Other members seem to think Memi is speaking too slowly and softly and jump in and talk over her. Personally, I think Memi is the most real of all the members, and speaks at a relaxed and interesting pace, not trying to fill every void with semi-insincere gabble. Unfortunately, as she gets better at being an "idol," she may be learning to be insincere. I hate fake smiles.

Memi ended up about midway down the list on Message, but she is speeding up now, so I think that may change. Anyway, an average of 3+ posts a day is plenty. I spend too much time on this stuff as it is, lol.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol
    @ukifune I understand completely.. which is why I stay far away from it. It would be too easy forget I have other things to do lol

I wouldn't call it "be insincere"... but I fear to change that, one should change society itself, so... it would be a loong talk lol

About the hiragana forum (talking about this in keyaki thread would be kind of impossible right now) I asked because in a while the mods will be busy restyling AKB forums with the new teams etc.. so I don't know if they will have time for us... but yeah, I kinda got used too (and on the other hand absolutely like how hiragana gens seems to grow closer)

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    After all that happened, I think my sympathy goes to Hiragana now.. Haha

I love their team.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hiragana fanart

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Details are out about the 3 Nights at Budoukan Jan30-Feb1-Feb2.
    • the first night is Hiragana and the next two are Kanji!
    • declares that the two are separate groups?
    • testing just how much popularity Hiragana has?
    • Sony infers from close market study that Hiragana has enough popularity to attempt this?
    • admin thinks to ride wave of interest due to new intake of strong members?
    • Budoukan has capacity of over 14,000 (Wikipedia)
    • Hiragana night slightly cheaper, ¥6800:¥7800
    • surprised they aren't using Hiragana on second night, to give Kanji a rest. maybe need to reconfigure stage? maybe like to build up to Kanji?
    • this means Hiragana will play Budoukan before Kanji
    • their own show at Budoukan, plus two KeyaKake episodes in a row, is a big push for Hiragana, and make up for any (perceived by me) lack of push before

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  20. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hira:¥6,800
    Kanji:¥7,800
    They are neither Paul McCartney nor Rolling Stones!