[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    But how do you apply for the handshake
    Because I saw on a few chat forums that handshake has like slots and then there’s an application and you have to see whether you are chosen or something because people keep talking about chances of getting a certain member and stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. crusher

crusher Kenkyuusei

For a national handshake event, you just bring the ticket with you to the venue. You don’t need to apply for anything.

The one that you mentioned is an individual handshake event.

3. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Oh I see
    But an explanation for it would be good to for future use

4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    I think I saw a post about HS but anyways will post a short one here.
    National HS [NHS] - comes with Types A/B/C/D CDs, (aside from HS you can use it as a coupon to apply for special "courses", that's another story)
    Easy to get the tickets, hard to get thru the crowd during the NHS, I have not tried the NHS yet
    You can also use the ticket for the live during the NHS (i think will be lottery if too many people)

Individual HS [IHS] - you get this thru fortunemusic site, this is only for the regular CDs, you apply for the schedule/member you want to meet and if you win you pay for the number of CDs(tickets) won
    Hard to get the tickets but from what I heard better since it's only for those who has tickets and divided into slots, have not tried this one yet
    (but looking forward to my first & 2nd HS with my oshi early next year <3 woohoo )

==========
    Btw sale of January birthday members' goods will be from 12/2~12/5
    https://www.nogizaka46shop.com/category/154?mmN171201=1
    Les Ikuta :p

5. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Wait I do not understand the part that says special courses
    And they perform lives at NHS?
    For the IHS you buy a regular ver cd and there is a ticket am I right? Then use the said ticket in the regular ver to apply for member( is it guaranteed?) and what does it mean by ‘if you win you pay for the number of CDs(tickets) won’

6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  7. crusher

crusher Kenkyuusei

Special course is kind of special event which you can apply by using the same ticket. If you win, you will be able to join these events. If I understand correctly, past events include playing games with members and going on dinner cruise with members.

Yes, they perform at NHS. But you need to use one ticket for their live. Basically, one ticket can be used for a handshake, a live, or a special course.

For the IHS, you firstly apply for a regular CD via fortune music. When you apply, you can choose a date/venue, a member, and a time slot orderly. Then, if you win, you pay for the CD(s) which will come with a handshake ticket. A win chance for a popular member is of course quite low.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Thanks very much for the reply! I didn't know there are different types of tickets for the handshake. I guess the one I have is for the NHS as I got it from CDJapan and for 19th single Type C.

A bit more questions if you don't mind!
    1. Is there any expiry date to this ticket?
    2. If I were to buy another Nogizaka's single (let's say from the 17th single one), can I use both tickets (from 17th and 19th) at the same time?
    3. If I want to use it for the national handshake, can I choose who I want to meet? (Ah I think Generic_User has answered this)

I would love to see Nogizaka's live (especially for the Unders) or to meet with either Kotoko or Karin.

10. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    What!! You can have dinner with members?
    Wait let me get this straight I can use the ticket from type A/B/C/D for NHS or a live or special event? Or all 3?
    And shouldn’t there only be 1 venue for IHS? Still can choose?

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    There usually are 4 courses A and B are the meet the member (you have to select which member when applying), you send the application thru postcard with your details and you stick those little triangles from the ticket, A&B needs 4 tickets and I think once used you can no longer use it for the NHS and live
    course C is a signed picture of your selected member (2 tickets), D is just photo of your selected member (1 ticket)

There are several IHS venues usually Kanto area (Tokyo, Yokohama), Central Japan (Nagoya), West (Kyoto)
    when applying for the IHS, you select the member, venue, time slot.

1. Yes there is, every single has their own scheduled NHS and IHS, so it's specific to that single
    I also think CDs with tickets usually are sold as a first press, the succeeding no longer have tickets

You still have a chance to meet Kotoko and Karin, the next round of application for the Unders IHS is next week
    https://fortunemusic.jp/nogizaka_201801/
    Venue for next year : Yokohama 1/14, Nagoya 2/17, Kyoto 3/25

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They should be easy to get IHS tickets to because they don't sell out compared with the more popular members. I would also consider doing the IHS for the Unders album. Looks to be a smaller event so it may not be as crowded.

13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  14. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    now that its december im making out my christmas card list. this year id like to send a card to a few of our girls (cmiiw: i understand they dont take gifts, just cards and letters.). does anyone happen to have a valid address i could mail these to? thanks and happy holidays. [insert santa emoji here]

15. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    is there anyone know what is keyakazu and nogikazu is? found it a lot in youtube comment and 2ch

16. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Going to take a guess but I think you're actually seeing NogiKasu and KeyaKasu?
    Kasu is like "Trash" as an insult if you get what I mean ( The original meaning of the word is like leftover impurities or undesired junk leftover after extracting what you needed from w/e source or material)

It's used a lot to refer to idol fans who tend to insult/bash other groups/idols or idols within the same groups beside their oshi

So when someone says like NogiKasu/ KeyaKasu they mean like the trash fan or fans of x group

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  17. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ohhh i understand now, thanks !

18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Here's the address taken from their FAQ http://www.nogizaka46.com/faq/
    〒102-8353 <-- this is important 、don't forget so that it's easier for the post office to sort :D
    東京都千代田区六番町4番地5「乃木坂46運営事務局」
    Japan
    Tokyo-to Chiyoda-ku 6bancho 4Banchi 5
    Nogizaka Management Office
    Just add the member's name as well

19. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

just wondering if you guys have any links of hori miona running 50m dash? her speed got me curious. and who is the fastest in nogizaka? video links are appreciated :D

20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    As far as I know, there's no video or footage which shows her in 50m run. It's just her statement that she can do 50m run for seconds.

=====

For those of you who already bored of NogiKoi and NogiFes, you should try this game. Flying Doiya-san. :D
    naberyou.html.xdomain.jp/game001/

Creator: http://twitter.com/naberyou_