MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Crime is such a strong word, there are lot of allegations as of now, but we will know by tomorrow's announcement,what I'm looking forward would be speculations/arguments/fights over eligibility/ credibility/reason for disqualification and many more. Brace yourselves. ( prepares popcorn:^O^:)

And Hopefully someone will record and give subs. Exciting.:cute: Please post it here.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    "Crime" is too loaded a word.

"Paying their dues" is my speculation.

3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Like I said, file a complaint. If the girls were humiliated in front of the others, that could be grounds for damages.

4. Naruga

Naruga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Im not siding with anyone here. Im just going to try to clear things up.

I think you misunderstood some of what ElitistangPogi was trying to say. A few thoughts:
    1. "they fear the loss of exclusivity and dilution of the 48G brand as if the supposed initial fandom is some country club."
    Where did you get this? And the rest of what you said? Did you ask around? Make a survey?
    ElitistangPogi didnt say anything about focusing "entirely on the base fans." He said "You need your base fans who are willing to spend to show the new fans how things are done" because buying tens or hundreds of singles for photos, hs and voting tickets are unheardof for nonwotas. Nothing about alienating the new/potential fans just to focus on the base fans.

3. "there are other avenues of revenue, not just merchandise"
    You are correct but if MNL mgt - which is still a business - keeps on disappointing paying fans/making them unhappy then dont expect much ROI. Quick ROI or not. MNL merch will be coming from Japan so that means its going to be expensive. Most Filipinos download their singles and albums. The only thing that might interest them in buying singles or albums are the photos, hs and voting tickets. Who do you think will buy a boat load of singles and merch from Japan? The paying fans. Do you think the paying fans will support/spend for the group if MNL mgt continues to disappoint/make them unhappy?
    Comparing what MNL will be to the original AKB is pointless. Being backed up by a major network is already as mainstream as one can get in the phils setting.

4. "AKS is looking for new ways to come up with interesting methods to attract attention and relevance."
    You maybe correct but this is not true for MNL mgt. They got the directions for the auditions incorrectly. The public online voting system being the first step of the MNL auditions is MNL mgts mistake. They also started the planning with so many misunderstandings about everything 48G that it will make any fan go
    [​IMG]

5. punlordkaede

punlordkaede Kenkyuusei

Do you really think some disqualified teenagers can get anywhere with 'filing a complaint' against HHE / ABS-CBN? Listen to yourself.

I am not trying to pick a fight, rather I'm here to say that there's literally nothing to be done no matter how unreasonable this management gets, and these kids are pitiful, and it's extremely frustrating to watch all of this happen.

6. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

My popcorn is ready. 11 hours to go before the announcement.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

7. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So is mine- ready for a month supply or more. Drama intensifies.[hehe][hehe]

8. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    You seem to know the person you never met in the first place than me encountering her. Care to answer my question instead of accusing the said applicant?

Like what u said, pls provide factual evidences first since she doesnt really involve herself on such activities like posting confesions. She would rather open it up with her personal and closest friend like a schoolmate instead of using facebook

9. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I'm sorry for using the "crime" word I just one to convince myself to believe all this allegations.
    Example the GPU thing, I've already seen all of them and all that I can say is some of them got this "Girltrend"(showtime's very own girl group) like vibe. And I know that ABS-CBN know that this type of girls won't sell, so what is the reason for letting them in if they know that they wont sell in the first place.

I find it really amusing that most of the girls that got disqualified are the one that I don't really like, since for me they ain't idol material. And 3 of my Oshis seems to be in since their posts shows support to MNL48.

There are 48 girls, I think it would be easy for them to satisfy everyone's taste. They can put 50% to entertain Wotas and another 50% for the Gen. Public.

I find it funny that the "not idol material" that being used to disqualify some applicants, is also the same word that used by some Wotas to hate an applicant.

10. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Maybe the management is reading this thread :fear: or those wotas who said that are part of the management hahaha [hehe]

11. dunkindonato

Filing a complaint is the only thing they can do. Instead of showing pity, I'd rather state the obvious. If they feel like it's not going to do them any good, then sure, don't file anything and move on. They're not going to get answers by appealing for fairness on the internet.

Those aren't accusations, those are probing questions. Yeah, I don't know her and guess what? Neither does HHE and ABS CBN and they were the ones who disqualified her. Don't regard any question as a challenge to her integrity. If we are asking if she did something, it's because we want to know why. No one gets disqualified for no reason.

But if you are going to regard any query about her or what she may have done as a personal affront to her dignity, perhaps we shouldn't bother.

12. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    *preparing popcorn ATM

I don't want i feel right now as long my oshi's are there..

3 more hours to go...
    Waiting .... And it's kills me

13. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Preparing more than Popcorns here, maybe some cans of sodas... how about it?

I'm quite excited that this finally has to air on TV after lots of things occurred, anyways... I still haven't chose any oshi for MNL48, i guess i have to see them perform first.

14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Some "base fans" will want to cooperate but they're so damn few and see things realistically, because for the most part the bigger problem here are the entitled fans -- the ones who are supposed to support it financially -- who expect anything on a silver plate (one said she took pride in NOT visiting S48 because she thought people in this forum are inferior). All that entitlement, gatekeeping, and purist crap makes me too much about my old job in the MMORPG days.

------------------

BTW, Showtime is streaming now.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  15. lizpie014

lizpie014 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaede Ishiyama
    Twitter:
    lizzyneechan14
    May I join your viewing party now? I'm watching It's Showtime! right now.

16. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Upnext: after the break they will be announced the top 200 of MNL48 back of the studio .

17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Huge dance number at the studio grounds!

18. dunkindonato

Top 100 next week already? Faaast.

19. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just watched the performance and I noticed the Duran twins, Gabiolie, and Seushi were there!

20. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    The last idol japan feels.....
    Just happy that i see some of my oshi's gets a cameo at the presentation part ..

Feel so fast.. I'm having a mixed emotion right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.