Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sweaty, you know you will be banned again eventually, right? :blush:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I just realized I have an alert about a new trophy called 'Are you sure you're not an OJS48'. It isn't the best start so I pass...

3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    @sakurazaki... you are literally becoming one of my FAV people here (*Cheshire Cat grin*) You're literally going to suggest how we should post, assemble our contents, & rate us on the "value"(usefulness) of said contents - IN YOUR OPINION? (IMO right?). Would you like to dictate the wardrobe of the Moderators too? (*Rolls eyes*). It's obvious you have an agenda against me cause I don't like "Dansos"- Yet, I don't mind short hair on numerous Idols & have voted them into my top 20 for numerous years ItheBigC can attest to my yearly rankings. I've even ranked Yurina Hirate AND Okada Nana positive in my past years- FACT!

And since you 'Passive Aggressively' Swiped at me about KPOP
    I probably Never mentioned KPOP "anything" until Summer 2016 because I wasn't officially "Into it" until that Spring & only knew of 3 groups - lol. So what was I was doing between 2012-2016?...Waiting...to talk about KPOP?- lol. You wanna DM me?

"Produce48" is the (as someone else mentioned) the Biggest Cultural Event this year! in My Opinion- it's going to be the biggest "Seismic Event to engulf AKB48 since the Acchan's graduation!"- Some of AKS's Best & Brightest are risking it all in a competitive country to basically say "I'm a World Class Idol"- The prestige & exposure of even being "Top 5-7" in this show will be Global Exposure & a contract of endorsements for at least 2 years- Forget the Election, Janken, Request Hours, & Shuffles- THIS is Mega Prize & instant name recognition in ALL Asian countries. A "WIN" or exposure on this show could lead to a lifetime of Gigs (Not just Graduation at 22-25 & fade into the background).

So we're clear...I'm excite to see my Japanese gals invade Korea! just as much as I'm excited to see my Korean gals invade Japan. I like Idols & it has often be said "that I Like War...Friends, I LOVE War!" (yeah, I'll have to update that speech). SORRY, you're Not into "AKB gals" fighting for their reps in Korea - Don't watch then.

BTW...just today I got 4 MORE Trophies - so I now have "5 trophies" in 2 days. How many till I get a set of Steak Knives? (*Rim shot*). Please tell me there's a SALTY Reception (Paruru style) Trophy! I can get 5 Trophies on Stage48 and I can't get 1 Five STAR servant in "Fate: Grand Order"?? WTF.

Attacked or "Triggered"... just curious. keep your chin up Trinu - this too shall pass.

• Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Still most of us are KKS, only like 10 users aren't it :^O^:
    Everybody is Kaotan :^O^:

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don’t think anyone (at least not me) have thought of you not liking “danso.” It’s the way you think Naachan is doing danso just because of her short hair caused controversies.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Only one of those three is correct. And here keyword is suggest. Not force.

Yes I am asking for a guideline (not rules), like this one https://www.gamingmasters.org/threads/5618/best-posts (which has been suggested a few pages before by another user). If there's no guideline between the rating symbols, then why don't we make 300 emoticons as buttons as well? I just want to get rid of the useless ones & the ones that often overlap with each other. You know the difference between guidelines & rules, right? And the example that I used is of course using my own opinion / standard. If the admins want to use their own, then feel free :flower:

A: *posts about how kpop group is superior than 48g*
    A: *gets disliked*
    A: *tells everyone that he doesn't care about the dislikes* *but in paragraphs lel*
    B & C: well maybe it's because of the content of your posts
    A: YOU'RE GOING TO POLICE HOW I POST???????

And boy????? I don't give a fuck if you want to write twenty pages about your wet Kpop dream, I just find it OOT that you post it HERE in this thread. The title of this thread is "Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions", not "Produce48 Feedback & Suggestions" or "Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions but we also welcome Produce48 commentaries".

???? I have an agenda against you... because you don't like danso... I want to slander you... because you don't like danso... Stop it... get some help...

tldr the spoilered one. OOT anyway :awesome:

@Matsui Hikari bravo!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some people here said that they can't see who give them ratings anymore, but I can still see it though, I guess it's just not "public" for everyone else to see?

LOL Maybe there should be a guideline. Tell me what do you think the "old" rating is made for, I wonder. Let's just hope that no one abuse the rating system!

right? it's good to follow our own advices :blush:

Speaking of this, did mods plan anything like limits of ratings or punishment for anyone who abuse the ratings? Just wondering in case this ever happens, all other forums with ratings (or reputation points) usually have this kind of rules, just in case things go wrong. also I kinda like the "like" rating imo but I guess having "agree" is fine though it's not exactly the same meaning as "like". I had no idea what rating to give to someone who said they liked my post. LOL

8. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I noticed there's a trophy for linking your Twitter. I just tried to do that and got an error:

Stage48 - Error
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

This is after I authorized on Twitter, and it redirects me back to s84.

It's not thaaaat big a deal, but since we're talking about the new trophies and such...

9. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    Could be for posts where someone links a video or information or something like that that's already posted in the thread? Or when people want to rehash an old topic? That seems like the best use of it to me, considering how much people love to a̶r̶g̶u̶e̶ debate about things that have been brought up in countless threads before it :^^;:. It'd probably be very useful in the PD48 thread [hehe]

10. trxsh

trxsh Member

@Mana pmed you since it's oot

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

you can see who gives you what rating, just hover over your name on the top of the page and click "ratings received"

• Useful Useful x 3
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Perhaps "Old" should be a neutral rating instead of a negative rating? I was checking the disliked posts "leaderboard" and a poster called ColorfulMonsters48 had racked up 14 dislikes but I'd never heard of this poster. So I checked some of his/her postings and they all came from one post in the Produce48 thread. It seems a little unfair that someone may have innocently posted and old video and for something like that to be considered negative in that way imo.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

IMO, old is for where people can't move on from a dead/pointless conversation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That describes 90% of posts on this forum :lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I guess you guys are still trying various things to hone the new tool and waiting for them to settle down, but I personally liked more when the ratings were shown in "Recent Activity" (as the image below) than how it is right now (showing only replies). It was more interesting and easier to keep track of not only what people were writing but also what they were reading and their feedback to those posts.

[​IMG]

Yes, I miss the alerts too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Is anyone having trouble navigating S48 right now? It seems the pages don't seem to load immediately! Server issue?

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So I've been avoiding giving an opinion on ratings for the most part because I know things are being worked on so I wouldn't want to jump the gun.
    That said, I must admit I'm really missing the like button. So while I'm perfectly happy to be patient, I just wanted to express that thought.

I particularly felt it when I saw a nice, well written post reviewing all songs on a single. I didn't really "agree" with it (I liked the same songs, but different reasons) and it wasn't exactly "informative," either. It was just interesting and a well written post so I wanted to "like" it. I feel like it's nice to have a general way to appreciate a post. Maybe that's just me.
    I can agree with getting rid of dislikes, though. It's replaced by the more appropriate "disagree" and "report."

Incidentally I think having both "informative" and "useful" seems superfluous but I could probably be convinced otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Seeing a few hiccups today as well.

19. 3iv1ipon

3iv1ipon Kenkyuusei

Your post in the thread Minegishi Minami (Miichan) was deleted. Reason: I don't know why you are responding to such an old post, but it is totally irrelevant and unimportant. So I am deleting it.
    Forum member asked whether AKB has many fans in my home country, which wasn't replied. As native speaker I know local reality which could be disturbing for members of this forum. Disturbing statements was reason for deleting. Right?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    First, if you want to question a moderator's action, you should start a conversation with a moderator.

Second, if my memory doesn't fail me, I read that post and there was what could be considered an offensive term or reference in it. I didn't report it, thinking that perhaps you didn't understand that it was offensive. (my memory could be wrong)