[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I'm glad Xie Leilei is in GNZ and stay away from SNH. :whistle:

Btw, this is the full ver. :1st:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

SNH is not 2 years old? o_O First Gen debut in 2012? Unless you meant the new SNH that became independent from AKB, then, yes, it's 2 years old.

3. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

OMG the girls slayyyyy and this voice is better than I thought

liu nian is soooooo cute
    god mao have a good voice

fighting

4. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Exactly, I said "SNH is only two years that has become independent".

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    ok

6. onego123

onego123 Member

To add more evidence to why I'm not sure SNH is really no longer allowed to use AKB songs: BEJ's Team E just debuted this waiting stage today, and 15/17 songs are AKB songs :confused:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  7. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

SNH is no longer allowed to use AKB songs, but SB still does it. You know SB does anything to gain money, right? :hehe:

8. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    This is just a rumor !! AKB fans have to stop inventing these rumors that AKB is above SNH in China, every day I read in social networks posts like "they will disband SNH" "AKS will force SNH to stop using AKB songs "

9. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Nothing! But it is really bad to see people in this thread putting fake information or information that is not consistent saying that SNH is doing something wrong when it is not.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well... there are opinions on that topic.

If they really want to be independent, I guess they’ll get to a point where they’ll stop using them.

When AKB CHINA debuts it might be confusing/weird to have two groups singing the same stuff.

But I have a feeling that this group might be getting some original music, tbh.

11. onego123

onego123 Member

@Krypton Radiation
    1. Unless I missed something no one said anything about anyone being above the other in China.
    2. I expressed my doubts when I initially posted that link, and furthered them on this page.
    3. How do you know the evidence is fake? I'm asking out of genuine curiosity.

12. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    -No! are not opinions, there are fake news that are circulating on the internet.

-I think AKB China will change the lyrics of some songs that SNH used when it was an AKB Group.

-Yes, probably this year SB will stop using AKB's songs

-I really wish the two groups good luck and that fans of both groups stop telling each other who the angel or demon is in the story of AKB and SNH separation.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Please, read carefully.

I did NOT say that the things posted here are opinions, simply that many users have their own opinions on the AKB vs SNH issue.

My opinion?
    SNH should stop using AKB songs.
    They made a decision to break from AKB, so they should focus on their original stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. kirashogun

kirashogun Kenkyuusei

They definitely will and already have done that since the original Chinese lyrics were terrible. AKS came to China thinking they can wholesale transplant the Japanese model there. It totally didn’t work.

They insisted on literally translation of lyrics while totally ignoring the vast difference between Japanese and Chinese. Writing lyrics in Japanese is child’s play. There are so many filler words in Japanese that are meaningless you have a lot of freedom. Chinese doesn’t work like that.

They are a lot smarter now and now are writing original lyrics that has nothing to do with original Japanese.

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Wtf happened on this thread. Over 43 messages from Saturday to now (Wednesday)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Are the lyrics for Heavy Rotation on P101 the same as SNH's version?

17. kirashogun

kirashogun Kenkyuusei

Nope completely different. The SNH version was dictated by AKS to be literal translations of the Japanese lyric essentially ignoring whether it actually works at all given language differences and the result of that was terrible (predictably).

The AKB-CHINA version is totally localised, even the title isn't the same.
    Japanese Song Title: ヘビーローテーション (Heavy Rotation)
    SNH48 Song Title: 無尽旋転 (Limitless Rotation)
    AKB48-CHINA Song Title: 閃亮的幸運 (Sparkling Happiness)

They used quite a famous lyricist for the original AKB-CHINA version and didn't spare any expense. However, the full version is yet to be released, it could still be terrible lol.

The other possibility that is speculated on Chinese forums is that SNH48 actually owns the copyright to the original lyrics so AKB-CHINA has to reinvent the wheel to even legally use this song in China. It seems logical.

In any case, looks like AKB-CHINA is gathering pace, this time last year they barely had 30K followers on their weibo account and now it's 200K increasing fast. Still a far cry from 5.6M followers of SNH48 but SNH48 is fully localised now.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    1- Playback everyday? SNH does not use playback at all times, you can not say something when you're not sure, watch the Team FT Lods.

2-Girls can not dance properly? They change stage all the time, the concerts last more than 4 hours and they have little time to train! If they do not know how to dance properly, go to China and teach them to dance properly in such a short time.

3-Scandals? What kind of scandal is happening all the time in SNH? have not you seen the current news about the BNK and their scandals? In all g48 scandals happen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Krypton Radiation are all your posts going to be in defence of SNH's honour or something?
    That message was from Monday and you had posted here after that, so are you just reading the whole thread to see if someone is talking bad about SNH?
    :confused:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's interesting, do the lyrics have a thematic relationship to the originals?

In a country with a transparent legal system like Japan or western countries then I think AKB would have the copyright on the lyrics and SNH would pay royalties but with China I wouldn't know, I'd imagine that the courts would side with the Chinese company over a foreign one (especially a Japanese one!)

I wonder if AKB had been a bit less restrictive regarding localization and expansion would the relationship with SNH have broken down so badly or were SNH always going to betray AKS eventually.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1