[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

I agree, we should keep it about akb china. my question is, and this may be a bit legalistic. whats to stop this group from being like "hey we are in china, lets not follow copyright laws, and instead go form our own group and pretend we aren't a part of AKB, and no one can do anything to us because china is kinda lawless in this regard", kinda like how SNH did. (I only ask this because I followed SNH heavily but when it kinda blew up, I was like wth. I kinda wanna follow this group, but again its china so they could totally decide to do whatever they want and not care about rule of law or international law. Is like the entire management team Japanese employees of AKB? or they going the local chinese management route?

I just hope they dont repeat the past mistakes.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

AKS invests money in this group. The name of company is AKB48 CHINA.

3. kirakira.kawaii

kirakira.kawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    A-ING!!
    I wish they would have showed us Weijia's score at the end. Does anyone know how she did?
    I thought Nian did well. They're judging really hard.

4. kirashogun

kirashogun Kenkyuusei

There was nothing stopping SNH48 due to the legal structure under with SNH48 is set up, not China is lawless, that’s more like western propaganda with a dash of ignorance than reality.

AKB48 China is set up in a way that I assume AKS actually owns direct ownership where as SNH48 was more or less like a franchise.

In Australia, at one time, both Hungry Jacks and Burger King co existed yet they serve the exact same menu. This is because Hungry Jacks is a franchisee of Burger King and owns right to use Burger King brands and recipe. Similar thing in China so SNH48 and AKB48 China can co exist not a problem.

If you are a die hard AKB fan then SNH48 is not for you. It’s now turning more into a talent agency and catering to local taste instead of a genuine pure AKB experience and they are the most popular idol group in China because of it. Now there is AKB48-CHINA, it will be just like old SNH48. Not sure about their budget though. SNH48 had and still have huge budgets, much bigger than AKS.

I think AKB48 is going to struggle in a show that’s more KPOP style. The dance moves are usually much more demanding. Not surprised that 2 top stars in A group are the aces from WJSN. That’s some stiff competition.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2018
  5. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ok the topic of Weijia, based on what I found on the Wikipedia article for P101 China, she remained at D rank. I think she should’ve been moved up but I still haven’t gotten the chance to watch the first and second episodes in full yet. ;_; Persoanlly though, I think Nian did do well but not well enough to be above D. There’s still a lot she needs to visibly work on but obviously she’s got something going for her (cute appeal?) because she jumped from 61 to 48 while WeiJia went from 64 to 59.

6. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Weijia's voice is so appealing to me, I can't wait to hear more

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Solo fancam. :mail:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  8. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    weijia have better skills in dance and sing but nian have the Center aura this girl can rise slowly but surely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

thanks for the info. and yeap, china ignores their own laws and doesn't enforce them. they exist but they arent enforced at all (traffic laws, property laws, food regulations/cleanliness, environmental laws, and lets not forget the biggie intellectual property laws). I lived there for years, so its a true story, not ignorance. so its not a surprise or propaganda to say this is occurring....especially with music. these types of thefts occur in lots of countries, but you can sue and get damages, but in china these types of laws aren't enforced.

but its great to know AKS has direct ownership this time. thats probably the best way to go. good news for sure.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I saw a tweet of SNH48 fanbase in Twitter that the new stage of team E with akb48 song have been acced

the plot

sorry for my bad english

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. kirashogun

kirashogun Kenkyuusei

I will one up you, my family had to go through the court system and it worked well for us at least. Lawless is a bit inaccurate to say the least. As I said massive IP crackdown as of late as China ramps of entertainment industry, basically most things are properly licensed.

As for AKS ownership it’s a JV between AKS and a Shanghai Media conglomerate so no split off this time.

12. onego123

onego123 Member

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 3
  13. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Thank you for that!
    I won't lie, there are two girls in there that I've followed for years so I'm gonna vote for them but if they get eliminated before the AKB girls (I really doubt so for one of them) I'll vote for Liu Nian! I really like her and can't wait to see more of her as an AKB member.

14. onego123

onego123 Member

Everyone gets 11 votes so you can actually vote for all 4! :)

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Yeah I know but strategically I'd rather give all 11 votes to my girl who needs them the most. :^^;:

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Guangzhou audition. ;)

Rumors said WeiJia was eliminated. :cry:
    Please vote for Liu Nian

17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I wonder if there will be former SNH48 Group members that participated in the auditions

18. onego123

onego123 Member

Subbed EP 3: https://twitter.com/PD101ChinaSubs/status/995009086612684801
    Reminder that voting opens again tomorrow at 8pm GMT+8.
    Here's the time zone converter, Chinese names, and voting tutorial again:
    https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
    刘念 (Liu Nian)
    毛唯嘉 (Mao WeiJia)
    https://twitter.com/WUJUSUPPORT/status/992934792546074624

Edit: IDK how long voting stays open for, but it's at least 3 hours
    Edit#2: Voting stays open till Sunday 12pm GMT+8 so we get a lot of time! If 8pm is really late or early where you are don't feel the need to stay up or wake up as soon as it opens. We get 17 hours.
    Edit#3: Due to an earthquake the 4th episode is going to air on Sunday instead of Saturday which most likely means voting will open Sunday at 8pm GMT+8.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  19. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I know is AKB48 CHINA but I saw in twitter that SNH48 for next concert have a 100% chinese song for election... so the rumor is true

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. trxsh

trxsh Member

Sorry but what's the relation to AKB48 China?

• Like Like x 2