Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

WOW i dint know about this.

Now im hyped! :omfg:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. pennylove

pennylove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Does anyone know if they'll save the live stream on their YouTube after it's over ?

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Probably not since they'll release DVDs of the SSK

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

There better be ambulance nearby, Jurina will need some oxygen tank.

• Like Like x 7
  5. ET920

ET920 Member

They hide the stream after it's finished so dump it while it's being broadcast.

The SR election is virtually finished. Most of the girls won't be able to broadcast any more til after 15 o'clock. Most of the positions are already taken except the last 3 or 4 ones, so they might try to broadcast one last time, though I'm not sure if that is possible, they are supposed to travel today.

Today Kahotaru broke because she didn't want us to continue throwing gifts even before the 7am update so was planning on broadcasting just from 5 to 5:30, but we convinced her to go on til 8:30. I remember back when she was a showroomer in a relatively good sized room (like 600 or 700 followers) that I would converse with her about how different the Asian (in general) and the Japanese (in particular) mentality were compared to the western one, that when there was nothing else to be done western mentality was to just give up the chance and focus on the next one, but Japanese girls (especially idols but also showroomers) and their fans would prefer trying til the end without giving up. I also remember talking with the big spenders in her room back then about throwing gifts when it was obviously in vain instead of saving them for the next opportunity. So when a tearful Kaho said there was no way she could reach 16th and that we should instead save our gifts, I just couldn't stop throwing another 10k amulets for her.

6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I AM OFF WORK TOMORROW! :banana: So, I'll be watching that YouTube livestream since I probably won't be able to watch the concert. ^^;

• Like Like x 2
  7. onego123

onego123 Member

• Useful Useful x 4
  8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Welp SSK is finally tomorrow and it’s ~9pm on a Saturday night for me so guess who will be up from 7am on a Saturday and won’t be sleeping until 11pm on a Sunday :chuffed:

I better see ambulances outside Nagoya Dome with the oxygen tanks for J

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm so ready for this shit. I haven't been this excited for an election since 2014 (2016 was kind of fun, but Kojiharu dropped the ball pretty hard on that persona; could have been lit tho) to see if Sasshi would have been the first to win twice in a row and then Mayu won and the feeling of exciting just went down (only cause KnP is a disgrace of a song...that I play when I wanna feel 17 again lol; jk ya'll know I play Seifuku ga jama wo suru when I wanna be 17 again lol). The top 7 is gonna be such a fun show though cause I really don't know who they'll be and it's kind of in the air for a lot of the top members. May the lord open, bitches~

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    MUSIC funding project annouced their Final result now it finish at 18,502 votes(not count individual votes that vote by themselves) just hope some individual votes for her around 1500 votes or more. Just wait for Cher side to annouced.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

24 HOURS!!!!
    I need to go today and get lots of food and stuff.
    I always wake up on SSK day and have to run out to get some.

Can't wait for the shit to fan when we get to Kami 7.

Tomu kicking out Yui?
    Naachan stepping on Dasu?

Ogiyuka surpassing Sakura?
    Sakura winning over Jurina?

My body is ready.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Excited, watching it with my sister, which is the first time I've ever watched the elections with anyone. Am I ready to holler at 3am? yes

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I admit, I'm feeling dreadful about it and only a Jurina win will relieve me of this dread. And if she loses, well, that just materializes my fear.

Oh well.

Can't wait for this be over and either celebrate or cry about it 30 hours from now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Cherprang side already annouced they got 21,126 votes from funding project didn’t know they count individual yet or not maybe not.
    Just with for the truth tmr if they lied they will burn by socialty.

• Like Like x 7
  15. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Everybody is allowed to have bad opinions, but YIKES at this one.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    So, going by those numbers for Music and Cherprang, if accurate, it would have got them into Future Girls last year.
    I really hope it's enough for them to make at least Upcoming/Future girls this year.

Very excited for tomorrow. Hell, I always am for the election, regardless of whether it looks like a done deal or not, because it's the reveal and the suspense.
    Good luck to all ma giiiiirls! <3

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Let's not retcon and try paint KNP as a masterpiece. That song was just ridiculous and Mayu deserved better.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  18. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I love Kokoro no Placard A LOT actually. And not just because its Mayu center, I genuinely think its a fun catchy song.
    I think the single overall was really strong and unapreciated. I love every single coupling as well.
    Sailor Zombie is simply Manatsu no Sounds Good level of good.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. SayaneeOshi

SayaneeOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Can't say I disagree because that bayaya chorus definitely deserved the amount of mocking it got and more.
    Whoever wins tomorrow deserves a good song. I'm aware that I shouldn't expect too much though. While recent (and not so recent) AKB songs haven't been that terrible, they haven't been that remarkable either. My hopes for a UZA or RIVER kind of song have been dashed for quite a while now :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Picked up my tickets before work today and I’m starting my trip to Nagoya as soon as I finish work.

I tried to look up Nagoya Dome seating maps yo figure out how good my seats are - but I couldn’t figure it out.