Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    that risk was well taken, good job

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg ya'll I just realized Tanigawa Airi didn't rank. Didn't she get in Future Girls last year? Damn.

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I’ve been supporting Sasshi for a long time and the thing that I always take away from SSK is that it truly is for one single. For the rest of the year, her presence in the other singles aren’t great at all. The most famous example where the only shot of her in BwT was getting her head slammed to a wall. She also complained about her position in KwM and dropped the “I’m a multiple SSK winner” line drop lol. I think that’s how Jurina will be treated as well. For outside work that usually comes with winning SSK, I don’t know if those even exist anymore for 48g idols considering they’re all given to 46g idols recently.

But yeah the hate coming from purported Sakura fans have been disgusting. I can’t believe some of the shit I’ve read here and discord. I wanted her to win, but if this is how fans act for a stupid single than I’m more than glad that Jurina won.

• Like Like x 18
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Ok, now all I need is a rap song, or a rap single with Ogiyuka as center :D
    49EE11F6-9785-43CA-9296-707B96BC984B.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    2 years in a row without Jiina's spectacle... whatever she was preparing to do was definitely worth worldwide audience.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Tomu's face the entire time. Pure gold. I really hope she doesn't get ignored like Nao.

Edit : Holy crap my head still hurts. I guess I was very hyped.

• Like Like x 9
  7. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    lmao some people need to chill, it's not Dasu's fault herself that Sakura got #3... smh
    I'm so happy for Dasu tbh cause she's underrated for the amount of time and dedication she puts in for being an idol. Management better give Dasu a better position for the upcoming singles! SAME FOR TOMU!!

Anyways ayyeee Jurina!!! :1st::1st::1st: Jurina totally deserves #1 and I'm glad she finally gets to sit on the throne after all these years.

• Like Like x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Congrats Jurina!

But somehow, she looked like a drunk woman in her speech.. It's just she looks different these days, I don't know what's wrong with her? Maybe because too much pressure..

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She did have an anxiety attack on stage so I'd assume she's not at 100%. I hope she doesn't get sick.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
  10. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    imagine her burden before the whole thing? with sasshi and mayu gone, everyone expect her to win, that ought to bring a lot of anxiety, she probably wasn't able to sleep properly the night before

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. onego123

onego123 Member

IDK if you keep up with BNK, but if you, and anyone else reading this, don't their 2nd single, KFC went mega viral in Thailand, and since then they've been killing it. There 3rd single sold 100k copies it's 1st week, they have 2 (soon to be 4) TV shows, 3 movies coming up, recently got their own production company, and are partnered with some of Thailand's biggest film, and marketing companies. However 48G is still a very new concept (majority of the 2nd gen members had never heard of AKB until they auditioned) in Thailand so they really have to thank Thai fans ,that were most likely aware of AKB before BNK was made, for organizing these campaigns, and making it easier for fans to support them.

I was praying so hard that Cuca would rank T-T I'm hoping that with their TV shows, and theater they'll do better next year. She, and Nozawa Rena were the only girls missing from this being my dream election. Hopefully with WRD48, Rena will get more exposure though. :banana:

Edit: I just remembered BNK made a partnership with Plan B last month, and Plan B's goal was to "take them abroad" so I wonder if they're involved with WRD too? https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/news/1472289/plan-b-gives-bnk48-bigger-stage

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I just can’t get into Jurina... she seems desperate to me... it’s uncomfortable to watch. And Sakura was never my choice for HKT’s center (Haruppi come back! T T) Plus her attitude controversies make me like her less

But I guess I’m a little relieved Jurina got #1 because the pressure on her was enormous in particular and I truly believe she is one heartbeat away from a full blown mental breakdown which I do not want to see

I can understand Sakura must be shocked she’s #3, but if she hadn’t gone and sabatoged herself she’d still have a chance next year. Now if she participates in SSK again she’s going to look like a hypocrite

I wish Sayanee had entered. I would like to see her in first place. I totally believe she could do it and NMB is so under represented in SSK as it is. I can’t believe Yamamoto Ayaka didn’t even rank.

It’s frustrating for me because I’m more an NMB fan than I am an AKB fan at this point. All my AKB faves have graduated (except for Yukirin who’s on her way out anyway) and I’m just not in to any of the newer generations

And I think it’s time for Miichan to graduate. I think the resurgence she saw with Team 4 was as good as it’s gonna get for her. Tbh she probably should have graduated then and gone out on a positive note. Now I feel embarrassed for her...

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I can't wish for the Thanksgiving Concert to come soon enough, since I'm so desperately waiting for them to announce the Didn't rank girl Top 120...

Anyway, there's really an influx of "new 48G fans" lately with Produce48, but I'm kinda sad to see most no one even mentioning Suda Akari at #2, which I thought was actually the biggest drama of the night really. I hope both her and Tomu are gonna get better position in the future. Tomu front-liner in every AKB singles from now on please

(Also please let Dasu Center a SKE single or W-Center with Nao please... They deserve it)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I wasn't going to be happy no matter who won since I wanted both Sakura and Jurina to win and was gonna be sad for the one who didn't. Sakura getting third though, damn.
    Good for Jurina though, she's been a major player in the group for a long time, I think she deserves a win. Though I'd have preferred Sakura.

Sad Kuranoo dropped, I thought she'd do much better this year. She worked hard, next year will be better for sure.
    Glad Miichan didn't announce graduation so I can vote for her next year. She wasn't at a lot of the big events this year, I'm not surprised she had a drop
    Sad Manaka didn't make it but the 16th gen are young, I have no doubt they'll make themselves known in the years to come in a big way
    Don't understand all the trainees that ranked, I guess they're popular so good for them. I clearly don't know the sister group members as well as I thought. I've never watched a live election all the way through so I guess not being able to skip to girls I knew made it more jarring.
    So many low ranking big AKB players wasn't a nice surprise.
    Happy with Juri in Senbatsu~ Though she seemed like she wanted higher I think she still did well. Saho was also great to see rising so much! I guess those high ranks for center exam paid off for her and Mion~
    I was thrilled Nako didn't drop again but then Senbatsu! with Miku too! Sashi legacy absolutely but it won't be a one-time thing, they've earned those fans.
    AKS with that stable good youtube stream!

I'm glad I watched it live and all the way through, lots of fun and I hope the girls are happy or at least will be able to be eventually. All that pressure lifted for a little while will be nice, hopefully.

• Like Like x 4
  15. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Tomu in Kami-7 and Dasu at 2nd? This is management's worst nightmare :^O^:

Some thoughts:

HOMMA IS STILL IN! :banana: I was afraid she'd lose votes to Ayakani or something, but luckily I was proven wrong. During the entirety of undergirls, I felt really nervous, and when NGT was called for Nara Miharu, I was extremely glad they didn't say "Team NIII".

Akarin increased by over 10,000 votes, which is pretty amazing considering she just barely made senbatsu last year.

Mion would really make a great Soukantouku when you think about it. She has more charisma than Yuihan and even (sometimes) Takamina in talk-shows, and she proved in the center exam that she cares/knows about the group.

NAKO AND MIKU IN A ROW? WHAT ARE THE ODDS??

And of course, Jurina. I saw her crying during concert and I started to think she deserved a win. At the same time, I wanted to be surprised. Dasu showed me that I could have both [hehe]

Poor Mirurun. She really deserved better. I'm confused at what it was that drove fans to vote for her so much more last year, when she was much more active this year.

Miichan... not surprised by this one.

Kuranoo is a big shock and a sad moment :(. I hope she doesn't take this too hard.

Kato Yuuka/Murase Sae: this one is just sad. NMB really failed this year, aside from Akarin and Yuuri, huh.

NOEPI SPEECH! :1st:
    Music's reaction to ranking in :^^;:
    Hana-chan ranking up is a pretty good thing for her
    Honda Hitomi/Sakaguchi Nagisa/Onishi Momoka are some of my favorite eitos after Kuranoo, so that's nice at least
    Gatanee ranking up

• Like Like x 11
  16. onego123

onego123 Member

Are we allowed to talk about the Emergency Meeting here?

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I guess, since it's with the 100 ranked girls?

Also, the setlist of the concert:

AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo Concert

■ Opening act "48G songs top 7 you want to hear"

7. Nusumareta Kuchibiru (SKE48)
    7. Taiyou ga Sakamichi wo Noboru Koro (NMB48)
    7. Only today (AKB48)
    7. Green Flash (STU48)
    7. Beginner (NMB48)
    7. 12byou (HKT48)
    7. Max Toki 315-go (NGT48)
    7. Heavy Rotation
    7. 10nen Zakura

MC

6. Chance no Junban

3. RIVER (BNK48)
    3. Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe!
    3. Dakitsukouka? (AKB48 16th Generation)

1. Shonichi (AKB48)
    1. 47 no Suteki na Machi e (Team 8)

■ Main Part

※ AKB48 Group Questionnaire to members about 1352 songs you want to listen,
    the songs that only one member voted was performed.

overture

M01. Kioku no Dillema
    M02. Namida Uri no Shoujo
    M03. Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru?
    M04. Kesshou
    M05. Kokoro no Hane
    M06. Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku

MC

M07. Niji no Tsukurikata
    M08. Futari Nori no Jitensha
    M09. Pedal to Sharin to Kita Michi to
    M10. Lucky Seven
    M11. Kibou ni Tsuite
    M12. 10 Krone to Pan
    M13. Nante Ginga wa Akarui no Darou
    M14. Boku Dake no Hakujitsumu
    M15. Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu
    M16. Zero Sum Taiyou
    M17. Hanikami Lollipop
    M18. Kizashi
    M19. Mousou Machine 3-gouki
    M20. Ato de
    M21. Kibou no Kairyuu
    M22. Boku no YELL

MC

M23. Ikinari Punch Line

MC

M24. Boku Dake no value ※ member going to her fans seat
    M25. Otona Ressha
    M26. Eien Yori Tsuzuku you ni...
    M27. Zutto Zutto
    M28. Hikkoushimashita
    M29. Deai no Hi, Wakare no Hi

MC

M30. Teacher Teacher

ENCORE

EN 1. Koisuru Fortune Cookie ※ World48 (WRD48) (World Senbatsu 48)
    EN 2. Heavy Rotation

World48 (WRD48) member :
    Ma Chia-Ling, JENNIS, Takino Yumiko, Ogino Yuka, Chen Shih-Yuan, Shiroma Miru, Yokoyama Yui (Team A), Nozawa Rena, Chen Shih-Ya, Okada Nana, Oguri Yui, MUSIC, Miyawaki Sakura, Honda Yuzuka, Matsui Jurina, CHERPRANG.

Source.

So... it was basically an opposite RH? lol

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  18. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I know the difference between senbatsu and undergirls is huge. But do undergirls get anything more than next girls?

19. onego123

onego123 Member

I've been thinking about what they might end up talking about for a while now, and here's what I've come up with: AKB members only single, HKT finally getting a permanent theater, NGT getting a café, JKT getting a café, original music for Overseas sister groups, Overseas 46 groups, sister groups for overseas sister groups, TPE48's financial troubles, JKT48's financial troubles, A new event, the potential to do a world election again, Elections for the other Japan groups, Produce 48, a name change for the AKB China groups (#NeverForget Team BJ), and a ton more. Imma feel so embarrassed if I'm all the way off.

20. chpo45

chpo45 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    What do you think their going to say in that meeting

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Old Old x 1