Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Tbvh, the biggest the reason why Sakura is that broken is because she's not even 2nd. She wouldnt be half as broken if Dasu didnt get that 90k out of nowhere (well from wotas' wallet)

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Congrats to Jurina. Even I never like her but I'm happy she made it after so much burden that she brought with her.

I still crying for Sakura right now. It's really hurting me when I saw her crying after her name was called.

I'm super happy for Tomu! She's the only member who never gets management push that entered kami-7 area.

Btw,

Yeah... That stuck girls now become "The fallen girls". :awesome::awesome::awesome:

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    and where did she get that 60k? and dont answer with "out of somewhere"

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Where is Sakura?
    if Sakura did not faint at least, thats mean it's awful disrespect.

Anyway I'm really happy for all girls, especialy for Juritan. She is Quuen!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. ET920

ET920 Member

Her Twitter post thanks for her position and apologizes to HKT fans. I guess she really felt the pressure. Back when Sasshi was around she could happily say "I want to be the best" because she knew she would always be behind Sasshi and as long as she was second in the HKT listing, it would be fine. But now that Sasshi is gone, she now has to demonstrate she can take her place, and she couldn't.

• Like Like x 4
  6. SayaneeOshi

SayaneeOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sakura never even considered she’d end up at #3. She was hoping to win. Perhaps she’d mentally prepared her speech for #2.

The fact that she lost to Akarin made it 10x worse. She was probably aware she had to be wary of OgiYuka but Akarin? Sakura never saw a threat in her, that’s why it was such a rude shock.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Honestly I think Sakura is happy she ranked up and had a huge vote increase, but it's undeniable that there was a lot of pressure put on her and Jurina's rivalry. Everyone expected her to come at the very least 2nd place. I don't think she would have been that upset if she came second and her vote count rivaled J's. But to see that not only couldn't beat your rival, but another girl ranked ahead of you unexpectedly?! That sucks lol. Not only that, but she pulled the "last SSK" card, so even though Jurina said she's going to continue in 48G for years to come, Sakura can't even say she'll try to get #1 next year because she promised her fans this was the last one.. In my opinion I think she should have never said that.. way to early for her to be calling last election lol.. But what's done is done.

I honestly didn't care who won, so while I was devastated to see Sakura's breakdown, I was so happy to see Jurina's triumph! It would have been great to see Sakura win, but come on.. whether you like her or not, AKB 10th SSK... SKE 10th Anniversary... SSK event at SKE home ground... the stars aligned for Jurina to win. As much as I would have loved the meme's that would have come out of seeing her fall, It would have been absolutely tragic if she didn't win this year. I'm happy for both Sakura and Jurina, their vote increase was way higher than my expectations. Their fans worked so hard :cute:

Highlights for me (there wasn't many if i'm being honest lol)
    Dasu! I won't lie, I wanted to see Naachan and Ogiyuka higher, but seeing how happy Dasu was after ranking 2nd was so nice so I couldn't help but be really happy for her! Same with Obamina! Didn't expect that at all!! Acchan and Yuko were always back to back, Jurina and Rena, Sayanee and Milky, and now Nako and Miku ranking in the top 10, incredible. I wonder if NGT will create something similar..? MION!!!! TOMUU!!! I'm so glad for both of them! Akarin and Hinatan still in senbatsu made me so incredibly happy as well! Akarin~~~ our lord and nmb's savior! And NMB.... JO AND KOKOROOO!!! I was so so soooooo happy when their names were called! :1st:

Low moments.... where do I start lol... Rikahime.. Renacchi.... Mako not in senbatsu... Miru dropped from senbatsu?! NMB IN GENERAL?? Every year NMB wota never fail to infuriate me. I understand that NMB are the group that needs the SSK the least because luckily yoshimoto is a good company that actually gives even the less popular girls steady jobs, but seeing the group bomb EVERY YEAR?!! I can't bare to see their sad faces... I would ask for a better result next year but I know we'll be lucky to have 5 girls ranked in.
    I did want Naachan to be higher but I'm still proud of her for ranking in KAMI 7 :banana:

Overall this has been the most entertaining election for me since 2014? And the future of AKB looks bright, so I'm satisfied!

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  8. editaozhi

editaozhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    1. I'm worried now for Renacchi and for her position in the group. She was dropped from Media Senbatsu on the latest single, dropped rank and lost a lot of votes, and I guess we can attribute some of it from her photobook release just recently since she sold almost 20k iirc (imagine if even half of this is poured into her votes, she'll easily be in Senbatsu), but still. I'm glad at her reaction towards her rank though, even though she obviously wanted to cry deep down, she took it like a champ and smiled brightly while giving her speech.

2. I felt bad for Sakura, she just kept apologizing on her speech. She raised her rank and gained a lot of votes, but she probably feels a lot of pressure and feels that she disappointed her fans since this will be her last election. And I'm glad she's sticking on her words, stating clearly again onstage that this will be her last election.

3. Congratulations to Jurina! It's been a long time coming since the first election, and I'm glad she finally achieved the victory she's been longing for years.

4. There were a lot of surprises for me in this election! Despite my oshis' results, this might be one of the most entertaining election yet in terms of ranks: Suda as #2, Naachan's rise, Minarun at #8, Tomu's comeback, Ogiyuka the rapper, NakoMiku, etc. plus I feel this Senbatsu is the freshest out of the bunch since it features a nice mix of old, mid, and new gens. Still nothing can top the surprises of 2013 and 2017 though.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  9. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i think you got it backwards, the rank is based on votes, so its the fans fault for not voting more

10. editaozhi

editaozhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I just meant her feelings for her rank. Plus, can't blame the fans since her vote count increased greatly, just sadly not enough to overthrow Jurina's and Dasu's rise.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

This was absolutely the most interesting SSK so far. Everyone expected a Jurina-Sakura 1&2 but the truth was there was no absolute lock this year like there have been previous years, and every position was up for grabs. Thanks to that we saw things we didn't think possible.

10 impression points from me:

1. I guess it was time for Jurina to win. She's been sticking with SKE since the beginning and working hard every year.
    2. Dasu was a surprise, but not so out of the blue really, as she had the hometown advantage.
    3. Sakura getting 3rd is a bad result for her mainly considering she used the "last SSK" card and her fans tried to go all in. I wonder if she will rescind that and run next year anyway (imagine if the next SSK is held in Fukuoka!)
    4. Ogiyuka's speech is the best thing to come out of this, or any, election.
    5. I'm a little sad that Naachan could only place 5th, but on the other hand, she got 5th, which is amazing considering how competitive this SSK was. I loved her speech, too, addressing the wotas directly and being so positive about everything. I hope her telling wotas to have confidence in themselves means she's able to be confident in herself also.
    6. I'm glad NakoMiku are together! New WMatsui pair! They're so cute! <3
    7. I like all the centers. Especially Moekyun!
    8. RIP NMB. Though we knew they never cared about the election, and moreso since Sayanee dropped out. It's a little sad to see NMB mostly left out of the festivities though, when HKT and SKE are dominating left, right and center.
    9. BNK ranking already makes me hopeful for the group. I honestly think World48 was something created just to capitalize on Cherprang's sudden explosive popularity. I don't blame them - it should be utilized like a weapon to make BNK more popular and further legitimatize overseas 48 groups.
    10. Hoping STU has a better year next year.

• Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    nothing she can do though, because everything lies on her fans' hand, it just means that Jurina's and Dasu's fans are more determined than hers

13. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It's time to kick the Stuck Girls unit (now the "Fallen Girls unit") from senbatsu radar (Rena, Minami, Rika) or the Stuck Girls new-gen unit (Hana & Yui) with someone else (Nako, Miku, etc).

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Did anyone, really? I think the surprise became more apparent when Ogiyuka was announced at #5 and Dasu would be above her

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Correct me if I'm wrong but was Yamamoto Ayaka, the only Teacher Teacher senbatsu member, who didnt rank ?

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I was actually convinced that this year will be Sakura’s last but after being outranked by Dasu like hell Sakura’s gonna back out next year lmao.

I still don’t get Minarun. If i was an SKE Hako Oshi, i would’ve pushed Churi or Kaotan or heck push Wada Aina to that #8 spot to make a statement.

NakoMiku tho. Who would’ve thought both would ever be in senbatsu lmao

And whoever said Mirurun (& Sakura) are above PD48 can choke.

Also, i can see NMB management dropping Ayaka for Rei anytime soon

And with Cherprang & Music ranking better than expected, you think they’ll open SSK to international sister groups again? I was thinking if they’re gonna do it again they’ll probably do it in 2020 with all that olympic fuss and “worldwide Tokyo” going on. MUM and Team SH would’ve been established by then and hopefully JKT and MNL can participate

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This probably was the worst sousenkyo for me so far.

Bad
    - Mirurun ranking so made also cry she appeared on showroom
    -Akb new gens, where are you
    - Just plain NMB ranking
    -Yamamoto Ayaka was the only one who didn't rank and was in the TT senbatsu.
    - Please just let Minegishi enter senbatsu one more time
    - Ogiyuka not pulling a Sasshi
    - STU rankings not even Iwate ranked
    - Made me dislike Jurina and Sakura a little bit more
    - Rikoppi not ranking
    - Ugly looking throne
    - Plain concert
    - Could have put more effort in making the event look better
    - Lower amount than expected watching via youtube

Good
    - Miichan pulled a Kojiharu
    - Yuihan's Speech
    - Naachan's " enjoy your otaku life" and " we have cute girls"
    - Yuuri rank and vote up
    - NakoMiku senbatsu
    -Mion revenge and wanting to be General manager
    - Crash free streaming

Other
    -Apparently people are making fun of Jurina's nose hair
    - NMB fans are embarrassed and can maybe try harder next year

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

fuck Osaka fail
    well I failed too, Damn nmb fans

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    By the way, does anyone know or has a link for the setlist for the pre SSK concert? And I heard the girls still performed after, like a mini request hour? Or did I misunderstand someone's comment?

20. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    How is Yui stuck? She got a friggin 26 positions increase.
    Ranking in senbatsu was kinda unrealistic with such competition anyway, altho she isnt that far from it tbh.
    They should definitely not kill her push.

• Like Like x 6