TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    people hating on Sakura when, Its Bae yoon jung, THE BAE YOON JUNG YES THATS RIGHT, who said to put her to A LOL

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i'm guessing ayanan dont have any screentime either?

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    You do know K-Pop girlbands are also labeled as “idol group”, right? and lmao Sasshi? Really? Also Yuko & Milky would probably land in C or D. They’re great dancers but their singing, eh. (Also i don’t think Yuko’s a “bust a freestyle” kind of girl)

Now to talk abt episode 2

My first initial thought after seeing Japanese trainees getting better results was: DID MNET JUST PUSHED TAKEUCHI MIYU LAST WEEK?

Sakura’s re-eval was great but that Kuroi Tenshi doesn’t deserve an A especially when Jurina did a better job but only landed in B, but i guess they gotta give Sakura an A for the sake of variety (we had an underdog story for Yoojung, a proven performer for Daehwi, and now we have “wow really A? she didn’t deserve an A” “i will show ppl i deserve an A.” “omg i think ppl are right abt me. gotta bust my ass off.” *steals wig at re-eval* for Sakura

Damn didn’t expect Kojimako-Juri-Tomu to do PWF. Should’ve done AIIYL tho since it would’ve fit them better.

YES SATOMINA SLAY (yea she only got a D but that’s saying something considering she’s the only actual trainee from the Japanese side and outclassed some of her fully promoted senpais)

Also, i call BS on that hebirote perf. i’m not saying i’m doubting hebirote but i’m not buying that ALL of the Korean trainees knew the choreography.

And i guess the rumored list for the group evaluation is true after all

I hope we’ll get another “surprise announcement.” I need my Stone Music girls in top12

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  4. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I can't be 100% objective with Sakura, I've watched her grow ever since the very start and to me, the fact that she was able to deliver her performance with such confidence and power was really amazing. I dont think it was A-worthy but then again, I think there have been many unfair ranks.

Kuddos to her for being one of the very few performers who actually learned the song in two languages, the dance and was able to perform it well with no mistakes.

She has a long way to go, and even if she doesnt get the center or even the chance to debut, I'm sure she will grow so much as an idol in this show

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    woah, okay let's be honest here you never thought noepii will hit a big in korea! seems ngt should notice this one to let ngt to be known!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yea that mean woman who looked at everyone with pure disgust definitely, without any script influence, wanted Sakura to be in A.

• Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    People whine about her screentime? :D

• Creative Creative x 2
  8. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I don’t understand korean language so I couldn’t get much but even though... I got that 48g manegement doesn’t give a **** about performance quality and girls improvement. The scene, where Aoi was learning about absolutly basic singing stuff (like where the sound should come from) shocked me.
    Well, I am happy for them that they finally get the proper training they deserve.

Just a thought: maybe AKS do it on purpose. If they give proper lessons, so girls can become skilled, they won’t need AKB so much anymore:/

And I am not sure if I understand why Sakura got A, but still I am glad that she made it without shaking her butt (what was the main point of most of korean dances, lol)

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I’m noticing Noeppi videos pop up on my YouTube recommendations. They all have a huge amount of views and comments are all from kpop fans.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Hoping for a Boku Igai no Dareka performance next.The fuuyonce move will slay.

11. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    I am not impressed by Sakura performance. Except the body roll, it is quite an average performance with no hard move. Maybe to get A, the girls need body roll
    or get scripted to be among the winners
    :gavel:

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Cristina Salazar

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    lol i'm still shocked when one of the rules is no 'unnecessary skinship' allowed. probably something happen on S1 & S2 (or china101) or they just know 48g members really likes skinship ehe kisses...

• Creative Creative x 2
  13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Banned unnecessary skinship = Jurina’s worst nightmare :hehe: Sakura’s getting flanked for getting an A by Kpop fans and Knetz, praying for her @.@

Anyways, replay for Episode 2 for those who missed it :)
    Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

• Like Like x 5
  14. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    You call that a body roll & was impressed by it? Even my clothes that I hang to dry indoor can move better & harder than that.

• Like Like x 9
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One scene that struck me. The Bs were sitting around, and it seems some announcement was made about the dance. The Koreans rushed over to watch a screen (with the dance, I presume) while the Japanese were left sitting on the floor. After a minute, J, Juri, Miru and the others got up to go watch, but they were blocked by the crowd of Koreans. They then lined up to practice, but our girls were lost. However, one Korean (I don't know who), came up to Jurina and took her over to watch the video and patted her on the back (played up on the edit).

Now that was a sweet moment for me.

• Agree Agree x 14
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    You're my hero NonBro :worthy:[hehe]
    I totally missed Jurina performance and another k-trainee that caught my eyes but I have no idea who she is lol

Unnecessary skinship seems too much a dab to akb though... did a rule like that existed in season one?

About Sakura.. MNET need to be more subtle or it will backfire

@sscrla that's Jurina new girlfriend.... one of many lol

17. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What episode is elimination round? I'm curious who will left the show first.

18. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It'll be episode 5. The girls should be back around July to film for the first voting period ranking. That's when usually those around the 60 mark will be eliminated

• Informative Informative x 4
  19. Cristina Salazar

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    both S1 & S2 first elimination round is on ep 5

• Informative Informative x 3
  20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Around episode 4 or 5 right after their first mission :)
    You’re welcome nonBro, glad to be at service :banana: This is the first time they had the no skinship rule, but that’s probably just for laughs that MNET decided to put up :hehe: They prepared in advanced for J.

Maybe you could send a screenshot of that Ktrainee? We can help :)

• Informative Informative x 2