TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Kind of agree, both of them have really strong Japanese Idol image. But so does Nako, and she is the trending topic in the last 2 days.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What are you guys talking about, that team have the AKB's rap god :lol: after finished crying she looked ready to slay team 1 members on stage.

2. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think teacher teacher handshake sales is not a good indicator for girls that generally don't sell well because it's a voting single. If you're not familiar with this, ssk voters buy large numbers of HS tickets from these girls because the tickets are available. Just wait for the next one and we'll see.

It would have been interesting if Hana joined PD48 as she's an elite dancer at least in 48G. I wonder if the new majisuka gakuen had something to do with it unless the major roles were assigned after the PD48 participants were already known thus excluding the PD48 participants.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i will be rooting for Erii 's team next week and hope they could pull a miracle in ep4.

Boombayah Team1 picked on the weakest team will backfire next week

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  4. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Once she wakes up from her afternoon nap it's over for Boombayah Team 1.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 2
  5. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Even in rest, she is practicing her rap hand movements. Team 1 about to be served

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. イーディー

イーディー Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I’ve never been a kpop fan so I was originally just watching for the 48 girls, but I’m actually really enjoying the show. I still don’t much like the kpop songs but I love the girls personalities and how hard they’re working! I’m looking forward to seeing Erii’s team perform, even if they don’t win the battle I hope they can put on a decent performance

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I could be wrong, but I believe the voting results from the audience in the studio (and the bonus points for the winners) are added into the total from the live voting results, so it's a combination that determines their final score before elimination (though the live voting totals end up being a lot more)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Thats exactly right, first elimination will occur in Episode 5 I think. After the first elimination, the vote total resets again and the same thing repeats with the next group battle.

One thing to note though is that +1000 bonus votes for winning the competition are pretty worthless, they never made a difference to anyone in season 1 and 2 (which was +3000). The only thing they decide is who gets to choose the song first in the 2nd group battle.

10. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The first voting period will end on July 7th so it'll be calculated to the total votes each trainee has accumulated by then. The bonus votes are practically worthless for the top trainees but for the ones in danger of elimination, it can be a lifesaver (they usually only like like a few hundred votes in differences)

The first ranking/elimination announcement is not live, it's also pre-recorded. The only live broadcast is the finale (either episode 11 or 12 in this case)

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

figured so too lol. as we can see even in those reevaluation videos it's stupidly hard to sing properly while doing hard dance moves... maybe with simple choreography like AKB dances it's possible, but most kpop dances? no way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    hard yes, not impossible.

On a completely unrelated topic, I was watching the episode with subs and I have to admit I'd never thought Juri would do that well so far.

I tried to not get too spoilered about the groups battle so I've no idea if she did well as center, but up until now I always considered her an hardworker, very focused, very willing to give her everything to reach her goals but also easily hurt by defeats, and yet the kind of idol that doesn't have that special "something" that makes them perfect to be centers.
    And because of this, I always liked her even more.

Even if she get little screen time, this Juri is someone I can't help but cheer on and, honestly, be quite proud of.

The Duo Juri-YuRi also warm my fan-heart :cute:

I never considered Nana being tomboy-ish... she's always been too much serious, too much "proper" for me to see her like that. I think she could quite cover the role of girlcrush, but this is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yeah, it sounds like if someone makes a major mistake that really affects their votes (like the voice cracking incident in Peek a boo) they will leave it in, but otherwise mediocre singing is improved for the broadcast

^I agree with you about Nana. Like, Miyazawa Sae was more the tomboy type. Nana is definitely more serious, and even though she has short hair, her personal styling is usually pretty feminine (she wears makeup, jewelry, etc). My impression is that she's not the type that would resonate with Korean audiences well, but I've been wrong about what they would like before, so...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

few questions, how does the voting actually works? I remember reading somewhere that you can vote everyday? so like if you vote for one girl for 7 days then that counts as 7 votes? also are we still at 12 votes per person stage?

and those group performances were still filmed before ep 1-2 aired right?

It might not necessarily be autotune, I don't know shit about this but for shows like that the audio has to be going through processes to make it sound nicer than actual live singing right? Even just loudness adjustment for each singer etc

15. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    wow that votes for nako.. she really saved her team well done !

i'm also kinda pissed about Jurina's screen time, but she still rank in 12 despite that so i'm still happy

i have to agree about sakura's screen time, it's not sakura's fault it's totally mnet's fault, but seeing her crying all over again in ep 1, 2, 3 is kinda annoying, well Mnet has always been unfair since produce 101 so... it's nothing new

is it just me, but i don't want to see any of them getting eliminated... they all worked so hard, both Korean trainees and 48 girls, i wished they only have one time where they announced the ranking, just like akb usual SSK, all participant there, and they announced all the ranking, find out who the top 12, but no one got eliminated, they all stick together until the last episode.... it's impossible i know...

i know back then i said i kinda hate this show just because only korean can vote, but after watching it i feel somewhat attached to the girls... it's just so sad to see them eliminated and get their dream crushed in the first elimination :cry:

• Like Like x 6
  16. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I'm not completely sure but when the first season aired they changed it up a lot. If I remember correctly you could vote as much as you wanted to at first and for as many girls as you wanted to, there was like a group fill out vote thing where you picked your ideal 11. Then they changed it like mid season to only voting for a girl once a day but you could still vote for multiple girls, then towards the end of the season it was one vote, one person, per day. I'm not positive but I think that's how season 1 went, no idea about season 2 and I never figured out China 101

17. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Just a small comparison. The afternoon before Episode 3 was aired, Nako was at #10 in terms of Youtube views for her Nekkoya fancam video but now she is at #3!! The power of that high note :1st:

Ranking as of 29/06, 4pm KST
    Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 5.40.06 AM.png
    Ranking as of 01/07, 6am KST
    Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 5.27.43 AM.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mnet evil editing :awesome:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes the group performance was filmed in May, before the show aired.

There are multiple voting periods. The current and first one is where you can vote for 12 girls per day on two platforms (the website and Gmarket app) so one girl can get at most two votes from one person each day. The first voting period will last up until July 7th where the voting will close and the elimination is filmed and aired as episode 5.

The second voting period will begin after episode 5 finishes airing. If it follows season 2, the votes should reset and everyone starts from zero again for this voting period. They would still be able to vote for 12 girls per day on the website and Gmarket like the first voting period.

I don't know when the third voting period will begin because of that extra episode but it should start at the end of the Positon Evaluation/Second Elimination. If it follows season 2 still, it will switch to a two-pick voting system where you can only vote for two girls instead of 12.
    This is controversial because people without a second fav can use "check picks" aka your second pick being a low rank trainee so you can keep rival trainees in check from overtaking your fav trainee.

After that, the finale should switch to a one-pick/one trainee per vote through live text voting that will also be added to the usual online votes.

20. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

So I'm watching the subbed version now and damn. I can relate to the girls who were picked last. Secondary school P. E times ugh
    Poor girls, I hope they got more votes than that mean team who picked them to do Boombayah. Chiba Erii is the new So Hye, so she will probably be getting the last laugh in the end

Edit : Moekyun was robbed of center and I think this was filmed before sousenkyo right? At least she got to center something eventually. Woo Moekyun!

• Like Like x 3