TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Yeah that stinks but that's the roll of the die. She could have ended up on a team with no rappers and have mostly a rap song (which happened in season 1) or she could end on a team with all rappers and no rap in the song at all lol. You could see it as a measure of how well rounded they are or how well they can rise to the occasion but it is tough for sure.

Not yet, this one is a group win. Whichever team gets the most points total wins. The next one though is basically fighting teammates though yeah :/

2. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I know... but each girls gets graded individually and the total of their individual votes is used to decide which team wins (so which team collectively gets the bonus points) whilst later, indeed, their individual grade is what will matter.

3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, she seemed to have the same position as Kato Yuuka in the other team, whose performance is shown more in the teaser. Unless they split the lines differently (is that allowed?), I assume she would get the rap part as Yuuka did.

4. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Also in Ep 3, Chori finally show that she is a variety queen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  5. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Oh yeah you’re right, since they’d have to compare them. But Yuuka only got one rap line from what we’ve seen in the previews. Either way I think Jurina’s fangirls will stick by her for the votes lol

Another thing I’m curious about is if Jurina is going to be in Korea to film for the ranking announcement/eliminations in episode 5. I mean she’s suppose to be on break right, so unless she starts Japanese promos again soon, it’d kinda weird for her to appear in a korean program first ;-;

6. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    ah got ya, yeah sorry. I see what you mean now

• Like Like x 2
  7. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    There's still at least 10 days to go before they film the first elimination. Hopefully she will be fine by then...
    Because from there on, it will be nonstop with barely time to breathe in between episodes until the finale...

8. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I unironically like Nako's high note better than Yuju's :drool:

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Informative x 1
  9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So according to people who claim to have been at the live performance in Korea, mNet edits the vocals for the broadcast (they sound better in the broadcast than they actually did live, not super surprising), and the girl who did Nako's part struggled much more than they let on in the high note section. Nako, however, actually was that good live, hence her overwhelming vote total.

• Like Like x 6
  10. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I saw some of the performances and u can hear they were autotuned...I figured since it's not live for us it was done to make it sound better... so I figured y the greater difference in votes... which personally I would prefer to hear them how they actually sang but many singing competitions nowadays get autotuned, so it doesn't surprise me

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    ah so i guessed right, no way manami suddenly can sing like that in just days

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    • Like Like x 13
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  14. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Thanks for sharing!

15. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    The biggest shock of the night for me was finding out that the beginning of Nekkoya is "I promise I promise I promise" and not "I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming"

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I was about to post the same alternative link It’s because it’s recently uploaded and is still processing so it might not work right away, more servers will pop up later today on the same site.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for the links guys, I always miss the start..... seeing Jo Yuri end in F broke my heart even if I knew about it :cold::cold::cold:

Fighting Yuri!!!! :rant:

0.jpg

...and Yena in B.... :cold:

• Like Like x 8
  18. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Some of the top comments of the Naver TV Love Whisper team 2 video, translated
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I can't wait to see next week's popularity rank.

• Like Like x 6
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    For this, the upcoming single HS results will tell if the management strategy has to be adapted or not.
    What is the impact of this show in Japan ?
    With japan excluded from voting, would it really change a lot of things ?
    For the likes of Miyu maybe, assuming the lots of fans she is gaining right now are staying and are willing to spend money on her. Else, nothing will change for her in Japan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    One thing for sure:
    2 HKT girls sure gg to be in lineup~