TV / Radio Mexican Drama: L.I.K.E.

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 10, 2017.

1. trxsh

trxsh Member

I actually like the song and I don't care much if the choreography isn't super sharp. The song has more chill vibes anyway. Annin really sticks out though... hope she loosens up a bit with more time and practice. If she's watching her old pals twerking on Produce48 it should make her feel better!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    LoL...wut. twerking Annin? :rofl: she even hesitate to do something like labrador retriever :lol: but if she loosen a bit, it might beinteresting [hehe]

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. aquaticdragons

aquaticdragons Kenkyuusei

Here is the group's performance in the Kids' Choice Award Mexico 2018

if the video does not show watch the video here

I dislike the choreography because it doesn't automatically let the singer stand out whenever they are singing by either being put in the center before starting to sing or by making the singer stand while the others moved at a synchronized dance.

This is very much the case with Iriyama's singing parts. In her first part she is going around the guy rather than having her face the audience and in her second part she is rushing towards the middle of the stage or towards wherever the other girl who sings before her is.

Even though the camera didn't show her much at least Iriyama looked much more comfortable. She even approached the audience.

I hope they get a new choreographer for the next song. Hopefully the dance will look smooth, especially when transitioning from one singer to the next.

Here's a glimpse of Iriyama recording another song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Before the drama premiers on September 10 in Mexico, there will be two special episodes. The first special episode, will air on September 1st and the second will air on September 8th. These special episodes will have the cast talk about the drama and the group.
    Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/_LikeOfficial/status/1032105263229267968

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    If anyone wants to skip right to Anna's section, it's around 40:40 in the vid

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Lovely. This is the type of content I'm signing up for.

I'm sad that Annin is not ready for live interviews just yet but her Spanish has been improving extremely fast. She has been hanging out with Tito the Chicken this week XD Now I have a new Instagram account to follow.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh thank god, I thought her character would be very boring from watching the trailer posted on Monday. I really hope she surprises me, because half of me is still wondering what is she doing there.

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Annin just needs to overcome her skin barrier and it's all good to go [hehe] I can't help but notice that in almost everything, she is usually the most covered :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    The first episode is today and starts ina few minutes but I can’t watch it, I hope one of you will upload it after ;-;

12. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    i missed it last night because I forgot. T_T

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

Don't worry, Anna hasn't appeared yet so you have time to catch up

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Lol. Thanks.

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I have read it wasn't that good :| standard issue mexican drama with sex and drugs and all that.... that's to be expected but I hope the plot makes Annin justice at least. We'll have to see. It's hard for me to watch the very day since I work at those hours.

16. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Really? For a Teens Drama? The closest I could recall to something like that is one of the main girls gets close to being raped or does get raped. Is that what they'll be aiming for too? I know a lot of school telenovelas also deal with at least one member getting into drugs and needing to be hospitalized and the rest are crying and try to be there for them and they clean up their act as part of a story arc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I know it's been a few years that I stopped watching novelas, has it changed that much? Most teen novelas if they dealt with drugs it was usually later on in the novela and as mentioned above, friends would come together and help them get clean... sex also usually comes later on...
    For those not living in Mx how r u watching it? The last time I tried to watch anything on the novela the content was blocked for me...and idk if I wanna wait until Univision shows it here...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

I watched on the official website I don't know if it works everywherr
    Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I guess it depends on region...i just tried watching the first episode and it says i have to wait 3 days to be able to watch it... it's probably a 1 wk waiting period for us in the US... i guess i'll be 1 week behind... but thats ok i don't mind spoilers

20. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    https://www.lasestrellas.tv/telenov...tonia-borracha-para-balconearla-en-la-escuela

I think this is it. It's 54min06 and I can watch it. Watching it right now. If some others have to wait, at least it's a very easy way to watch.

Edit : Dude, if the school lets the PE teacher wear that in class, I don't understand why they are getting mad at the students for holding a party.

Edit² : So many questions... Apparently that girl with the grey clothes is a student (don't know Spanish at all), but waited until the middle of ep2 to start wearing her uniform. I thought she was a teacher.

Still no signs of Annin, but she is in the actors list at the beginning of the episode.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018