Single Nogizaka46 22nd [Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru] (2018/11/14)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Here it is. Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i love this.

i can clearly hear naachan voice , its gonna be hard to believe this is will be my last time enjoying her center

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Kinda surprised because it seems it's not a sad song (i've expected at least SayoImi likely). But i'll wait the MV also the translation of the lyrics.

4. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I love it. I like thw chorus part. I was actually expecting that they gonna have a similar vibe with Nanamin that would sound really sad because of the melody. But this one they tried to make a song that sound like cheering everyone up (tho not yet sure what the lyrics mean) and I think that is really nice. It doesn’t make us feel too heartbroken for Naachan’s grad song.

On the other hand, though Ikuchan’s voice have always been dominating a lot of Nogi songs, I still feel amused everytime lol.

5. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    it's very hard to find a masterpiece level song like sayoImi
    but i like this song too, it's kinda like cheering song for me :approve:
    YOWAMUSHIIII YOWAMUSHIIII YOWAMUSHIIII.......!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I already expected it to be somewhat like this due to what she said during the 22nd senbatsu announcement. This song clearly represents her and what she had gone through with the group. The lyrics is very good too. I'm just amazed at the fact that I adored this girl before. From a nobody, to the bungee jumping, then to becoming the immovable center and the face of Nogi. Then at the blink of an eye, she's graduating.

Nishino Nanase, you've been carved in Nogizaka's history forever. Thank you. :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    at the beginning of the music song like harujion... I like it

8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It got a Harujion vibe somehow...
    I don't feel it yet...but I can imagine the mv involving a lot of trees in mid Autumn to Winter, clear blue skies, and the girls turn to camera with their hair sway in the air...

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Part of it gives me this Keyaki Sekai ni wa feel. Though only a very small part of it.

10. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Not feeling it yet, was expecting something like sayoimi or kidzuitara to be honest. Not a bad song at all though, just not the kind I usually listen to.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    didn't expect them to go for this style, i was expecting a more slower pace song (they probably save it for the solo). its alright, it could have been better. i like the melody, the chorus is catchy, but i'm expecting a bit more.
    that's because it is exactly the Harujion verse you're hearing in the intro

• Like Like x 2
  12. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

On the same concept as the senbatsu, a very normal and safe song, nothing to complain, nothing to write home about.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Not a "safe" song this time I'd say. I don't think senbatsu song ever used techno-style before.
    The pacing is pretty different from the usual Nogi songs.

Good song, especially great lyrics for the feels. But will take some time to get used to the sudden tempo jumps in the chorus.

14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    although its not great ballad song like sayoimi or kidzuitara ,

i kinda like their approach for this single.

somewhat , as we know graduation is inevitable sad things but i kinda like the “cheerful” approach they bring to this single. naachan will not go anywhere and she’s still in entertainment industry , she’s gonna graduate with smile and pride with big history she’d done for Nogizaka46.

meanwhile nanamin had gone forever , we’ll never see her again , and imo her top-notch sad song is kinda suit her situation atm.she deserves the most saddest song ever , because her graduation will be the most sad one for a very long time (or forever)

well im still sad , but i know i’ll keep moving on (and supporting her) forever.

and hoping for great mv for tomorrow + great solo grad song

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Not fan of this song.

It's not a bad song but I don't really appreciate.
    I listened it twice but still the same.
    I don't really know how to explain why, the rhythm is still the same and I don'd succeed to like it

I hope the under member song will be better

16. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I've listened to it a few times now and I actually really like it. I'm personally glad it's not a slow, sad song. Sad is for old Nanase. This upbeat, cheerful song is a great way to show her growth and attitude towards graduating. This song shows-off the self-confidence she has built in Nogizaka... "好きだった、この場所." "I love this place" The very first line lol. Could either be her place in Nogizaka or could be where she is currently in her life. Regardless, she is leaving on a high note... she said it herself, she has no regrets. The song is not a sad farewell but a confident step forward to a bigger world than just Nogizaka46.

I have never been more excited to see an MV. I feel like it's going to be amazing and moving and will be a great tribute to Nanase. She's gonna be an amazing center as always. One last time :)

• Like Like x 4
  17. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I have mixed feelings about the song, my head says: standard, with a clear nogi-style; but my heart gets a lot of strong feelings.

I'm not an expert, but the sentence is in past, i loveD this place. Also, in the chorus it says something like 新しい世界へ今行きたい (to a new world i want to go now). So i think it is about both, a place she loved (Nogi) (also there are mention of memories) and a bright new place (future career) (未来はもっと眩しいかもしれない)

• Like Like x 3
  18. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Somehow I started crying right in the first few seconds :^^;:
    I did not expect such a song, but it feels so gentle and Naa-chan-ish. I'm looking forward to the MV!

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 2
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Reflective motive but the song melody doesn't match? Need to read the lyrics when it comes out

Hmm..