[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Izone Trying to leech of Sakamichi. Nogi especially. Gross

• Dislike x 3
    • Useful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    also I think this song is very suitable as christmas song =)

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ah huh, that's it? Ok moving on :hehe:
    I'm very happy for my girls Momochan, Yodachan and of course Erikasama.
    The song is fine but easily forgettable. Performance just the same.
    Hey, those outfit. Next performance more skin girls and show them whose legs are better :^O^: Just kidding.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Seems like they are singing some part live, good performance, beautiful costume.
    Lol Asuka wobbling @0:07 :^^;:

Momoko's smiles shine so brightly even from 3rd row :cute:

Edit: Ok, I finally gave the collab a try. The song just doesn't do it, it's pretty weak imo. Overall performance is pretty forgettable.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    LOL, I just watched the performing after reading the other 46G thread. Since they talked down a lot, I had expected the performance would be somewhat meh. But I was wrong, I really like the song along with the choreography. Sound really like an AKB song 3~4 years ago.

Too bad, if they would have switched Keya with Hira, it would have been a perfect performance (after all, their fans didn't like this collab anw).

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

At least the Izone promo song is a real Jpop/idol song. I was afraid it was going to be some Kpop copycat song.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

question, is this original song ? was made for only fns peformance

8. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    As much as I love Umechan getting pushed, I feel bad for Kubo-chan. She was one of the top 3rd gen members during 'Synchronicity' and her recent hiatus seemed to drag her popularity down a little bit, yet her HS sold out. Hope she will come back to Senbatsu next single. I think we have not found the ace of 3rd gen, but I'm sure Momo-chan, Zukkii, Kubo-chan, Ume-chan, and Yoda-chan are the top contenders.

Edit: the collab was meh tho.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    You think so? For me, I'm getting a "HitoNatsu" vibe from this. :D

I'm glad they made the song like this, the beauty and personality of each group did stand out. Though, I just wished Keya would be much more creative and wore another seifuku that fits with their personality rather than reusing the Ambivalent costume.

10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

imo she'll definitely into fukujin in the next single, tho' its just matter which row. my bet is for the 2nd. After nanase left a space, the battle kinda tight for first row but who knows. The hiatus seems not really slowing down the hype and her popularity.

as long thing goes smooth, those been mentioned already 3rd gen strong representative for future perma-fukujin not to talk strong wild card like renka (or even probably riria). While imo yamashita and yoda seems as frontrunner in this case of "who's the next aces" cliche ., i still can see thing interchangeable from some of them, revolve around each other in the near future. not until departure of some strong figures from first gen in fukujin.

*o yeah. The recent new gen additions could play another factor here so to speak.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

At first, i thought it was Misa senpai :^O^:

13. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    agree! somehow keyaki's costume is so.. japanese people say "ダサい"!
    they really need to hire a better costume designer. i mean... look at this girl! she dont really have the visual in the first place, plus with that costume, i feel bad for her lol
    DuOCZfPUwAM4kXL.jpg
    nogi's costume always look so elegant. my favorite one is rose costume from kouhaku

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Isn't that just their concept? "Idols who don't smile"?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, Nogi's image is an ojousama group, so of course their costume will be pretty and elegant without being too cutesy ala AKB.
    But Keyaki has rebellious concept, so their costume fits that concept.

16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Keya has this non conformist image that sell which in other way there actually ppl bought by that concept
    For those who dont know a glimpse of Habu one still image cant really judge the person emotion tbh. She could be nervous to standing with other big name for example

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

The LIVE is not bad,
    the song is not bad too

i'm not into korea, because i just love asuka so much :)

but, objectively speaking, i have to say, that girl beside sakura is so tall, really take my attention, her dance is sharp, and with this collab, i can grasp a little about how the korean's girl dance,
    honestly speaking, its so different, i can spot it right away when i watch it the first time, i guess its like "This is how we dance and like this is our nation taste" or something like that,

For the screen time, well its their 1st collab, i cannot complain at all, but its just so strange for me, to see maiyan and naachan didn't get that much screentime,
    i guess its normal because its like ALL STAR from those group dance and sing together, so i'm happy with this collab,, but i hope they will never unite and create a new group combined of those group
    just stay like this is okay, if aki-p want to start something like SakamichiAKB series, then I'd like to see more it in the future. Just as a Special Unit for a Special song on a Special program like last night

IMHO i dont care about A taking advantage of B to get more popular,
    DUDE they all ARE aki-p's chess pieces.

its totally normal, for the mastermind to play his cards well right?
    i build this first, then this will help the other, and when there are already more than one that GOOD, then it will be easier to build more of its kind :)

Just stay focus on your OSHI ♥

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This 1000x’s.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Fun fact: Jang Wonyoung, the girl you mentioned, is at the same age as Renka. To be exact, Rentan is seven months older.

My following reply will be a bit out of context, but I personally disagree with this. Not to worry, I won't click disagree on your post. Here's my personal reason, which might not be applicable for others.

If I only focus on my oshimen I would put aside the group interests and thrash everyone who disagree with me or every member which 'is in my oshimen's way'. Focusing only to my oshimen will make my horizon small, because I don't really follow other members or episodes in the group that actually influences everyone, including my oshimen. So for me to get the larger picture, I gotta know at least the dynamics on the surface. And taking this mindset to a bigger frame, it means while I am a fan of Nogizaka, I also know Keyakizaka, AKB, or even IZ*ONE members, although I am not necessarily a fan. Just enough so when there's a discussion I will be able to provide opinion based on (although not thorough) observation, rather than simply a hunch or first impression. This also keeps me away from the mindset of 'my favorite member/group is the best, I don't want them to go near lesser member/group'.

If I succumb to my personal emotion, I would say that collab is rubbish just because it didn't include Ikuchan and Kubochan ;)
    But I didn't do that because I respect every member of each group, and even more, because it had Sakura as center and ShiraNishi at front row.

Still, I can understand the point of view of those who don't want the collab because it arguably didn't benefit Nogizaka.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2