[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah some people still think that to win grand prix you should have the most popular song, which is no sense and the historian of the winners of every year would be so much different than what we got.

2018's most popular song is Kenshi's Lemon though, not U.S.A, and wasn't even nominated.

2017 Uchiage Hanabi

2016 Zen Zen Zense

2015 Dragon Night

2014 Ari no Mama de

2013 Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

2012 Memeshikute

2011 PONPONPON

and so on... every year shol've won a different song that sometimes wasn't even nominated if you think about "most popular song of the year for the GP".

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

People went mad over meme tier song is so predictable, they should open their ears back once they won over by thing thay they actually called "dasai" lol. They also seems less bother even to bring that lemon song into consideration. Im not that into with any award ceremonies whatever it was(oscar、grammy etc). already have such history with those stuff and its way never has a really perfect system. To tell even next year Oscar has to bring its own "popularity" award category.

one couldn't careless with, in the end it was whatever good that will bring and adding more milestones to my favourite. All these things just culmination of Nogi's hardwork in all those years.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ...the one who give this award always say the same thing. 2013 should be kfc but being rigged by exile aka burning production for that stupid gimmick. 2015 is obviously rigged. but 2014 is worth for jsb to win with their ryusei. i fan of nogi and keyaki also, but it cant be denied that this award is weird and i feel unconformtable with them winning it but it will be a good send of for naachan. i read some japanese pointed out on twitter that usa didnt win because its remake of an old song. and of course if lemon enter, the song will 100 % won.

4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It doesn’t matter if some butthurt people doesn’t like the award but how meaningful the award is for the girls.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    (remember when Naachan was scared to hug Maiyan?)

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It might be a most prestigeous award in the world if that idol group win it.

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Emm ... scandalicious, yes.

But still if one of most prestigious music award, as far as I know.

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It doesn't matter to me whether the award is rigged or not or whether they equaled AKB or not, what's more important is seeing the girls very happy.
    And I believe Synchronicity does deserve it, it has both popularity and artistic value.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

i have a nogi video website question. around july/august of last year nogizaka46video.seesaa.net stopped uploading video but continued on as nogizaka46video.com with the new content and they stopped updating on the 29th of this month. anyone know if they have a new site they moved to? its a great aggregate site for 46G, especially the news videos and CMs.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Congrats to Nogi46<3 Great song and nice to end the year:blush:

• Like Like x 2
  12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Some lovely pictures from yesterday's JRA.

1. Effort
    IMG_20181231_124432.jpg IMG_20181231_124252.jpg
    Without their continuous effort, there cannot be continous achievement.

2. Gratitude
    IMG_20181231_133027.jpg IMG_20181231_133022.jpg
    It's a gratitude that brings us happiness.

3. Smile
    IMG_20181231_130610.jpg IMG_20181231_133115.jpg
    Their smiles takes all my stress away.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    There are no other words for me to describe my situation with Nogizaka and how I feel about it other than the fact that I can say this right now. I feel completed.

14. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    nahhh....thats only your perception.award is not that important in j music industry .it become prestige when your favourite artist win it. but tonight at kohaku we will see sakurai sho congaratulate nogizaka46 for winning the award. i also happy nogizaka46 win but somewhere in your heart, you feel weird. just like how akb being robbed in 2013.

15. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    A fanart of yesterday <3
    63D7C12F-7093-46BE-B5EF-D2FF6C3860B0.jpeg
    Source

• Like Like x 3
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'd like to borrow someone words here.. nah, it's only your perception.

• Like Like x 4
  17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    whats not important ? whats weird ? were the girls crying happily is not enough for not criticize or discrediting the things ?

lets be fking real , gauging the public hype all the winners had been fluke ever since long time ago. both of AKB won also a fluke , last year should been Uchiage Hanabi but not surprised they didnt bother to insert anime ost to the awards since radwimps should win on 16' , nishino kana won at the time her song was the most underwhelming comparing her previous years. in the past 8 years , the only one very closed to deserved the win was only JSB with R.Y.U.S.E.I in 14'

i didnt think win that rly important , every awards had their questionable decision including all the international awards. the most important thing was my girls got rewarded by their hardwork for the past 2 years , and they shared a very joyful moment with it , me as a fans will obviously should be happy with them and not discrediting or spoiled those happiness

• Like Like x 3
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about how prestigious the award is? Even if it's rigged to the bone. Many things are anyway, whether we realise it or not.

I saw the tears of happiness of our girls. These girls, that danced and sang like there is no tomorrow. They worked so very hard and this award means so much to them. They deserve that happiness. And for me, that's all that matters.

Because it's not only about that show. Each and every girl works so hard, each and every day. Whether they are in Senbatsu or Under, whether it is on stage, on the catwalk, in the theater, on tv shows, at handshake events, or in the rehearsal rooms.

It's that hard work that has made Nogizaka46 what it is today.

These girls give us music we can lose ourselves into. We can admire their beauty, we can be amazed at their choreography, we can laugh because of their variety.
    These girls inspire us to be creative ourselves, whether it be fan art, subbing, fan fics, singing or dancing.
    These girls make us come to places like this forum, to discuss various matters and to enjoy their work together.

These girls make our life better. And for that, I can't thank them enough.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Prestigious or not, who care? After all, Nogi will be all over the news and magazines and they will be remembered as "the winner". Let fans of those who wouldn't win talk as much as they want, it won't change anything anw.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Is it the best song ever? No. Is it the only song that deserved the award? Of course not. Does another song deserve it more? Possibly.

Is it one of the songs that deserved to win? Absolutely.

People being ashamed of this is ridiculous. It's only something you'd see online and from people who read too many chan boards in Japan. Synchronicity was huge this year.

USA was bigger, sure, but it was also a meme song with the same demographic as PPAP. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been to Japan this year.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1