Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @bannie

if you wish to see a theater show you must apply via the ticket center. What makes you think you are unable to do that?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think s/he mean that the winning chance is very low. :^^;: well, the same applied to all of us.

A more certain chance is HS or national HS around the days you are in Japan. National HS has the live stage and last for the entire half day (9 hour-ish).

3. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Categories:

Super Enpou (for overseas fans) type reservation
    Super enpou is a relatively new category aimed to help foreigners see theater shows during their often times short visit to Japan. As with all reservation types, one is not assured of a super enpou reservation even after meeting the requirements for the said category.

There is a limit of six people per show who can avail of tickets using the super enpou reservation.

Requirements/Qualifications:
    Summary of requirements to be qualified for this category are:
    1. You have to have a Non-Japanese passport
    2. You have been in Japan for less than a month (will be checked via the immigration stamp on your passport)
    3. Must be able to pay the ticket concert price in Japanese yen.
    4. Should be able to continuously access their emails even when they are in Japan.

Special Privileges:
    Those given super enpou reservations are entitled to reserved seats located at the left block of very first row.

How to apply for a ticket:
    Send an email containing the shows you want to see a month before your planned trip to Japan.
    The format of the email should be:

Email Address: sfar@akb48.co.jp
    Subject: Length of stay in Japan
    Body: Name/Country/Shows you wish to see(you can indicate multiple teams)

An example of the actual contents of the email would be:

To: sfar@akb48.co.jp
    Subject: 9月15日~30日
    Body:
    JAMES SMITH/アメリカ合衆国/チームK・チームB・SDN48
    ROBERT JOHNSON/アメリカ合衆国/チームK・チームB・SDN48

Some notes regarding the super enpou reservation:
    * Should you wish to make a group reservation, kindly have a representative send one email containing the info for the whole group. And remember, everyone in the email should be qualified for a super enpou reservation.

* To avoid duplicate applications, you will only be allowed to apply ONCE.

* In the event that no shows (of the team you wish to see) are held within your period of stay in Japan, you will instead be given a reservation in other available shows.

Is this a real post?
    I emailed this address in the format above maybe two weeks ago but havent heard back

4. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Super Enpou doesn't exist anymore, as far as I know

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Is there a category similar to Super Enpou?

I'm looking for information because I want to apply for a show when I'm on vacation in Tokyo (the second week of August).

As far as I know there are these quotas:

遠方枠
    AKB48Mobile会員枠
    二本柱の会会員枠
    映像倉庫会員枠
    Family/Couple
    Ladies and kids
    General

Also I saw something about Monthly 100発98中 quota, but I don't know what is it...

Can I apply for 遠方枠?

AKB48Mobile会員枠, 二本柱の会会員枠 and 映像倉庫会員枠 are paid membership so I think if I can get those by the end of July it would be okay to apply for these quotas too, right? Can I apply for the three or only one?

And for free membership (Family/Couple, Ladies and kids and General) can I apply only for one quota or can I apply for exemple for Ladies and General?

And last question, do you need a japanese number to register in AKB48Mobile会員枠, 二本柱の会会員枠 and 映像倉庫会員枠?

I would appreciate someone answering these questions since I'm very lost... Thank you in advance!

6. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @TiduShoko

遠方枠:

This is the enpou frame, and is applied separately from all other frames. In order to be eligible, your address on the ticket center has to be far from the theater at which you are applying. For example, with my Tokyo address I cannot use this frame for AKB, but I can use it for all other groups.

The issue with the ticket center is that it only accepts addresses in Japan, so which theaters you are eligible for applying as enpou will depend on the address you put into your ticket center account. So the fact that someone is from overseas is irrelevant. (It didn't used to be that way in the old system)
    Winners of enpou are seated in the last seated row in the center.

AKB48Mobile会員枠
    二本柱の会会員枠
    映像倉庫会員枠

You are correct, these are all paid memberships, and you can apply via all of them simultaneously during the fan club frame.

You do not need a Japanese telephone number to register for the Twin Pillars fan club.

For mobile and the video membership you do, however I believe there are ways around it. (Don't ask me how though, that's just what I have heard)

Family/Couple
    Ladies and kids
    General

These are all part of the general frame, and you can only choose one to apply for in each show....

and if your next question is "Which one gives me the best chances?" The answer is "Nobody know." That said, I have heard of females who have had success via the ladies frame. But keep in mind, that if you win the ladies frame you are seated in a specific area (I think it is around 5th or 6th row center)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Thank you so much Cristafari!! You're my savior!

I have another question. I tried to see if I can apply for a show now to see if I did the process properly.

I waited until 00:00 in Japan and now in theory I could apply for 「Mokugekisha」 Yui Yokoyama(teamA) Birthday Celebration in ladies and general people quota. But I can see a "Not accepted".

I don't know what I did wrong...

EDIT: I realized now. I need a japanese address... Well, I'll book my hotel and then I'll put the japanese address.. Is okay the address of hotel or apartment?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  8. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @TiduShoko

I would change it ASAP, since there is a rumor that your account will be flagged not to be eligible for shows for a specific period (not sure how long) once you change your address.

Also, it sounds like you may be using the Overseas Ticket center. If so, I have never used it, and am not 100% sure how it works. I have heard a lot of negative feedback about it, although I also know people who have said they won with it. so take that with a grain of salt.

Personally I recommend using the regular ticket center, FYI

9. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    The regular ticket center is this one? https://ticket.akb48-group.com (This one is in japanese).

I was using this one: https://global-ticket.akb48-group.com/ (it's in English)

I thought it was the same but only changed the language :|

And I have a friend in Osaka. The address has to be some address that I live some day like hotel or apartament or can be a friend's address?

They only ask/see your address with Enpou right? And if you bring your passport they will ask you if you are living in this address?

If it's okay with friend's address I'll try to change ASAP because right now I don't have the address of any hotel or apartament I'll stay..

Thank you, Cristafari :)

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I would recommend your friend's address, and change it ASAP.

As for enpou, I think as long as you have a passport with a tourist visa you should be okay. I don't know of anyone being questioned beyond that.

11. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I already changed the address to my friend living in Osaka. Now it seems I can apply! Now the theater shows appear in 現在受付中の劇場公演!! And [​IMG] is available too!
    I'll try to use the japanese website!

Thank you so much! I hope I can win a theater show. Of course my preference is Komiyama Team K but with a KKS show I would be so happy!! I will ask more question in August. Now it's time to pray jaja

12. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Where are the enpou seats at SKE or HKT theaters?

It's not. I've seen cases where performances did not show up in the global site, to which I could apply to in the Japanese site. Lately I've only used the Japanese site and even that always with a VPN for a Japanese IP address (dunno if it matters but still).

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    For the SKE48 Theater apparently it's the seats in blue in the plan below (which can vary in number, hence the fading on either side):

ske48th.jpg

Someone called SKEncore has produced a series of 3 videos about obtaining tickets for SKE48 Theater shows:

How to register and use the AKB48 Ticket Center for SKE48 theatres

if the video does not show watch the video here

Tips on how to enter the SKE48 theatre

SKE48 Theatre Guide - Getting your ticket and seat

(As I've never personally won a ticket for any theater show (apart from the STU48 tour last year) I can't say for certain how accurate his videos are but hopefully they're useful.)

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Oh boy, with 2 stages to write the review still on the table, I got another Cancel Machi win #2 for today's Team B Theater no Megami (the canceled Juri's seitansai) :banana: already got the confirmation of winning tho, lol. Need to go to the theater in the next 1 hour or so.

• Like Like x 2
  15. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Ok, I'm nervous. I decided to apply for an AKB show ticket (or even an NMB show) But I'm being overwhelmed with the info and I don't even know where to start lol. I'll have to read all the info carefully when I'm home, I was under the impression that super enpou still existed but I'm glad I noticed it was not the case lol orz
    @Cristafari is bannie's info still current?

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Ashitaba

Well, let me just simplify things for you, and I hope you made an account on the Japanese ticket center, as I have heard that people who use the Global Ticket Center have had past issues where no shows are available to apply for.

But generally speaking....

Fan Club, and Mobile Fan club applications are 3 days prior to the show, results are 2 days prior
    Ippan (regular), Family, Women applications are two days prior, result one day prior
    Enpou seems to vary from group to group. Yes, I have heard some of them are as much as 11 days prior, but it used to be 5 days prior. My best advice is merely to check the ticket center daily to see what pops up as available applications (they are highlighted in red, not grayed out)

I am pretty much positive "Super Enpou" is a thing of the distant past.

Not sure what else you need to know. When you apply they give you a choice of 1) whether or not you wish to be considered for "Cancel Machi" (waiting list) and 2) Whether you wish to pay in advance by Credit Card. Personally, I usually choose Yes for Cancel Machi, unless it is a show I would need to travel a long distance to see. I don't want to take a Shinkansen all the way to Osaka or Nagoya just to find out I didn't get in after all. As for the Credit Card thing, I always choose "no," which I think is what most people choose since it seems like the majority of people I see pay cash at the box office.

18. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    I’m in a bit of a weird situation and was wondering if anyone could chime in. I won a seat for tomorrow’s SKE Team S show. In an unfortunate turn of events I lost my passport a few days ago. I already went to the US Consulate and got a new one but forgot to change the passport number on my ticket center profile prior to applying. Am I screwed since the numbers won’t match? I’ve got a copy of my old passport on my phone if that helps. Thanks.

19. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    No, they are only checking the name and the picture afaik. Even if they did notice it, I’m sure your explanation would suffice

20. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    Appreciate the response! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk