Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Saho or Megu are next in line ?

2. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    i've been thinking that Megu fits being team B's captain :p :p

3. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

It breaks my heart to see juri leave the akb..

Sent from my Lenovo K10e70 using Tapatalk

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From Mako's twitter (with some old pictures)

I am the biggest fan [​IMG]❤ ︎

# MJ # MJ is eternal

5. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Traitor

• Dislike x 25
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  6. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Does she know the majority of groups flops and then companies put them on hiatus because reasons ?

TWICE, IZ*ONE, etc they are not popular just because "OMG they are so good!!" groups from the big three (or in izone case from a popular survival show) have many fans even before debut. The groups from other companies are usually similar quality level but with less exposure (because less money) so they usually struggle trying to reach similar level of popularity but fail. There're exceptions, it's true, and I'm not saying her group is going to flop miserably but she comes from an stablished group and this thing...looks more like a gamble.

...well, I just wanted to rant a bit. We all know she has guts to try new things so best of lucks...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    the temptation is real guys..kpop is known to look good outside but rotten inside industry BUT, even as flop as golden goldn child and lovelyz, they still has many comebacks singles. therefore, i has highhope for woolim to at least take good care of new girls. besides that, pretty sure juri as an artist herself must already know how hideos is entertainment industry from insider. hope she can survive though. and considering kpop groups like to venture through the world, she probably will be happy instead of repeating same theater stages and doing bikini for fetish guys.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From Yukirin

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 6.49.42 AM.png

"Juri 's birth festival and graduation announcement! Reddish Red Shan is her favorite. I am lonely but I decided a new challenge so I looked very reliable, I want to cheer for the best I have never been caught for a long time Vili il was cute ~ haha

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 6.59.07 AM.png

https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/1102549453582479360

From Churi (google mangle)

"I 'm going to graduate from Juri - chan ... When I entered the AKB 48 selection in the general election, I was glad that they would get along well with my song 's position and I was glad that I was a junior in my younger age I thought that the dignified and reliable figure is cool ♡ I hope you can shine even the next stage."

https://twitter.com/akane29_o8o/status/1102577762534023173

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  9. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Lovelyz isn't a flop actually. A lot of foreign fans think so because they don't have much of an international fanbase, but they are actually really popular in korea!

Their albums sells on avarage about 40k (Which is a lot for a kpop girlgroup actually) They sell more than (G)I-dle is or Sistar did and about as much as 4minute did on their peak.

Lovelyz are definetly not flops.

I think Juri will be fine in Woollim, they know what they are doing.

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 5
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Saho I hope. Although maybe they'll give it to Oya :hehe:

I can't help feeling that Mako and Juri leaving is a huge blow to AKB, it's like the heart of the mid-gens are leaving.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    YIKES YIKES

How come ?!?!?!? Whta the hell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    They have had a few concerts aswell. They are doing fine, not a top-tier group like Gfriend or Twice, but not a nugu or flop either.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I am sad to see her leave Japan for Korea. In AKB MVs, I always noticed her since she is so fair and pretty. Her PB was excellent too.

Anyhow Woolim is a good company. I used to be in Kpop, and never heard anything too shabby, up to the point I left Kpop for Jpop. The company do take care about their artists, AFAIK.
    Furthermore, they have SM support.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    actually woolim has been accused before for selling information to fansites

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Compared to what some of the other companies have done/ are doing, that is not that bad.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    To be honest, In my opinion.
    I really feel bad for the rest of the Team B member, especially the young member seeing their captain leaving them for joining another group.
    I can't say she's selfish for doing that, A lot of member back then leaving for much more selfish reason like romance scandal and such.

But for her as The Team B captain to announce her graduation and immediately said she is already signed a deal with Korean agency is such a betrayal for me personally, it's like adding insult to the injury. idk what the other think tho
    She was always in senbatsu position, even in General Election. I hope her for the best in Korea

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  19. welp

welp Next Girls

I saw this comment and would like to share.
    "Will you be happier if she just retire and you will never see her again?"

Someone said training debt existed in S.M.

She definitely knew better than you. Remember she said she chatted often with Kaeun and Yena? They are truly insiders of how unpretty K-pop industry can be. Kaeun has been hung on hiatus for years because her group was not popular enough to comeback. Yena's family suffered from failed idol career of her brother. Neither Juri sounds like an delusive naive but fairly to very intellectual that she has been the trustworthy leader of her team.

It does not seem like she has made that hefty income in AKB and the group cannot quench her thirst as performer. She has found what she want to do through K-pop. She does not want to be simply cute idol liked for interaction with fans but can also awe the audience with her performance.

Besides, fans will get to see new sides of Juri, just like Sakura's fans get to see new sides of her. Both Sakura and Juri like K-pop groups whose colors are totally different from AKB/HKT, Red Velvet and Black Pink.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    No the big 3 companies have no trainee debt. The idols start making money from their debut. Whoever it was who said it had some wrong or outdated information.

• Agree Agree x 1