TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Rather than to make her looks so special or worship her, it looks to me that everyone are kindly helping her to regain her confidence and feel more comfortable around cameras. Is it useless? Well, this year Tecchan slowly but surely becomes more active and not trying so hard to avoid cameras. Watching KeyaKake makes me realized again how much I love this group because members always help each other. I can understand that some people might find her being in "the spotlight" to be excessive, but I really can't agree with the thing about worshipping, try to please her, etc. I think it's sad that people can perceive the care from older Keyakichans to their troubled youngest member (1st gen) as something horrible like worshipping.

Then again, I respect your opinion. Everyone has their own perspective, afterall :)

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well I like and respect your point of view too, but to me they do all that just beacause it's Techi. I think she's surely not the only one who is not so good with cameras (and I think she has to act like the emo "special" girl obviously), but it's so diverse when it's about her.

They're treating her like the "special" girl with problems that has to be treated differently and pleased, especially since her to go to that show is such an event. Like really... come on. That's not that pleasant to watch.
    I feel embarassed for her too... I would never like to be considered and treated like that.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i think they realize people like seeing techi on the show and love seeing her participate. i get some types of people can twist anything negative, but i see the little pushes to get techi more active as showing how much she is liked. if they seen her as "special" they would just let her sit and probably praise her off show. fuuchan definitely wouldn't have called her out that was the type of move you do with a friend

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Last episodes have been great. It's hard not to like 2nd gen and I'm glad there's not just one or two people standing out for me but it's the whole group interesting and funny.
    I don't have many hope for the show, Sawabe and Tsuchida never were the right MCs in my opinion, but you never know... perhaps things will go differently this time around.
    As for Techi, I'm more surprised she delivered that well (YES!) than about the push and the cheering her keyakimates gave her.

...this said, I'm somehow hoping for another show to be given to Keyaki...

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    There's something I want the Keyaki girls (at least for first gen) to do in the show and that's to ask questions as weird as it sounds. I think were past the point of progressing and showcasing their variety skills (as for all of us who's been here for the long ride) we know very much what we expect from this show but in order to progress in my opinion, I think the girls should ask questions that would benefit their counterpart to reconstruct what their lacking. What I mean by this is by taking interest like "actual interest" in the MCs of the show like actually interact with them and keep up to date with their activities very much like what their younger sister group Hinatazaka is doing right now. For the MCs of the show I want to use Bananaman's example from the early days of Nogizaka where he says it's their job to create the mood for the show and the idols themselves don't need to worry too much about it and they'll adjust accordingly to their potential growth throughout the show. This is what I think Keyaki needs to improve with their current situation right now (at least for 1st gen I'm not including 2nd gen yet I need more content still.) Their weakest aspect is their variety but everything else is on a higher level. Hopefully with 2nd gen their variety skill will contribute to their weakest strength at the moment and the improvement so far has been steadily increasing which is a good sign. I only hope they can continue this to upgrade their variety skill.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    No spoilers since the ep just aired, but I'm really happy this streak of really good eps is continuing. Can't wait for next week.
    2nd gen is great, everyone of them just delivered in their own way [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

that start was unrequited torture lol

8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I have to wait until people have watched it. I'm disappointed in some members choice but more than that I can't say for now.

There are also few Japanese fans who complains on Tsuchida as MC who commented about 2gen made him improved. If it wasn't for 2gen this show would have been dead to watch as last year.

However, I don't agree on Sandwichman take over the show. They are even more stale than Sawabe and Tsuchida combo. I want Sandwichman gone from Keyabingo but we know mngmt won't do that so let's pray Keyabingo will get more action packed with 2gen and Sandwichman improved as well. I have never seen Sawabe and Tsuchida so active on Keyakake. 2gen force them to do it.

• Old Old x 2
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Rev4 I agree about more or less everything, but I don't understand why we should keep Sandwitchman. Is there some sort of prolonged contract for Bingo's MCs? I think Keya would do well with the fakes ones MCs from episode 1... between them and the fake director it has probably been the most Variety episode keyaki had ever had lol
    But I think Bingo is gonna be given to a 48 group next, so that has to wait anyway...
    having a short show meanwhile wonìt be that bad... perhaps one in which groups of few members do something together, if not a proper in-studio show.

Or a new drama... I'm so ready for a Keyaki-drama

Tsuchida did great back with Tentomouchu, but I'm starting to think it was because there were few members and most of them were extremely active and really young. Good to know I'm not the only one who feel like the show is getting new life thanks to 2nd gen. Hopefully it will stay this way.

10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I'm very happy for Shii-chan (she looked a bit sad) but it was inevitable that I felt bad for Ten-chan and Yumi-chan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@Dill Last year was painful to watch Keyakake. Most interesting episode of the year was the report from Keyaki Republic 2018 we also got to see the best performance of Ambivalent with Techi in top form to do cartwheel on stage without help from Neru.

All episodes were dull to watch. Many pair location episodes, their campaign for Garasu, small reports from Gana's Budokan concert and Keyaki's 2nd annila.

Only good thing you got to learn more about what Ozeki and Ue feel about their dance. Ue felt around Fukyouwaon it become difficult to keep up, she struggled and always preferred being in third row. That was interesting.

They clearly needed new members as they have known each other since 2015 debut. It's slow to watch their relation when communication is not great.

It was a dead year. Keyakake team were out of ideas. Who thought it was a good idea to do a episode when Sawabe was paying for gifts members wanted in stores and Tsuchida tried to be funny with his comments.

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Such a great, funny episode though have to admit, I felt terrible for Ten-chan and Yumi-chan when they cried :(

For those who want to know who chose whom
    [​IMG]
    Can't believe my oshi Yuuka didn't get selected T_T She looked shocked when Takeyui chose Shii-chan lol

Like others, I've been really satisfied with these recent Keyakitte episodes. Hoping they do a new athletic meet with 2nd gen soon :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I like that my three favorite 1st gen members (Risa, Rika, and Naako) all chose my favorite 2nd gen member (Riko).

14. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    2nd gen really saved this show.
    It's blatant that they tried to recruit the best possible for Keyakizaka this time and honestly, it was needed, not only for the variety but for the group in general.

About the MCs yeah they're surely not the best, but I think Tsuchida is good, he's interactive and says funny things. I think the one who lacks more, despite being more famous, is Sawabe. He just brings his constantly smiling face and says unuseful things, his interactions are flat and doesn't bring something more to the show.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  16. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    this thread is always stuck in either mc discussion or complaints about not enjoying it, how about you drop the show then and we move into actual relevant topics

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  17. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Hm...well, here's my attempt at trying to talk about the recent episode. Sorry for the long ramble. Here. We. Go...

I really enjoyed the latest ‘feeling couple’ episode. I’ve found myself falling for Karin-chan more and more. Cute reactions. And that cute smile that she tries to hold back always got me.

I like Morita a lot, too. Interested to see how her location shoot with Yui-pon will turn out.

Too bad Ten-chan, Inori-chan & Yumi-chan got dumped.

Rikopi-chan is definitely the most…amusing of the 2-gens. Her unique mannerism/quirkiness overshadows her beauty…in fact, I’m in the midst of trying to do a sketch of her, I was taken with her good looks from some of her photos.

The 2-gens have certainly made Keyakake more lively recently. I’m glad that they’re being integrated almost straight away (in contrast to Nogi’s 4th gen being eased into the show gradually). Even so, I’m not pushing the original members aside at all - with new members, I’m intrigued to see how the group dynamics/relations develop.

Certainly…the show can feel formulaic at times, the feeling of “oh, I’ve seen a variation/version of this episode before” but that seems to be the modus operandi of most idol shows anyway (at least, I think so). I don’t really mind that - the fact that I can see my favorite members weekly doing fun stuff is good enough for me.

From the preview, next week looks to be one of those ‘contacting family for more private details of members’ kind of episode. I can’t speak for others, but I’m looking forward to it - as familiar as the episode’s theme might turn out…because I want to know more about the 2-gens.

I’m glad the 2nd gens are here, and I’m looking forward to their interactions and growing bond with the original members. I love the group, the show, the MCs….maybe, just maybe if they tweak the formula a bit every now and then it’ll be more enjoyable. Not perfect, because nothing is.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    In fact I bypassed lot of episodes before the 2nd gen came out cause to me it became boring. Then, watching them and their introductions, the show to me feels more enjoyable and I like it much more. Why should I drop the show if I like it again thanks to 2nd gen introduction? That's what I said. That's not hard, risanen.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    thing is when the majority of your posts are negative they don't longer come off as constructive criticism but as bashing instead which makes people question why you keep up with the group in the first place :) you replying to this as if it was a personal attack already speaks for itself though

• Like Like x 2
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I reply cause I constantly find your dislikes to my comments so ofc you're talking to me too, so I think I should reply. I am critic in general but it's not constantly bashing since I say lot of positive things too, pay more attention to them. I am critic even with Nogi which is my fav group so it's just my approach.

Last edited: May 9, 2019