Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    190721 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-07-21)
    sznu503hjwh8.jpg
    https://48idol.net/video/15079

2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    [This video is unavailable]

or if taken down:
    https://streamable.com/da1gk

The trigger is pulled....and....its just a CLICK!
    (now for the 1st day sales)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
  3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Good job Naachan
    (Inb4 you get NSFW banned :fear:)

5. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Nice performance of her<3
    Did she lost some weight? She looks skinnier in the performance:confused:

6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    ^ did she? I didn't notice
    (though she has had some 'stress' recently. understandable)

7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched Moeka's solo concert yesterday! My opinions:

• The intro with the TikTok videos was so cute, I think some of them were posted online but not many. I liked the one where Moeka was looking at the other side then turned to the camera in the end, she looked pretty! All the VTR between different parts of the concert were also cute and quite funny (how the boy/person she talks to keep falling to the ground LOL)
    • The back-up dancers in frog costumes and the frog at the beginning and the end were fun especially the huge one at the end! Moeka really likes frogs :^^;:
    • Now for the setlist, I found it great! I liked all the songs so it was enjoyable. I like that she did Yakusoku yo since I love this song. The different parts of the concert were great, the cosplay part was cute especially the animal costume and she looked cute in the tennis outfit too! It was nice how she picked songs according to the outfit she was wearing. and the encore part with all songs turning suki to suchi was cute too, haha
    • My favorite part is when Moeka covered songs from other singers (not 48). She was singing live and sounded great! She has such a nice voice. with more years, she will be even better!
    • This concert made me realize the type of song that suit Moeka the most. I mean she suits all types, but when she performed Zetsu Metsu Kurokami Shoujo, I felt like she really suits that. Or when she did Romance Kenjuu in police outfit. So I started to think she would really do well with the early NMB sound. I know she admires Miyuki (she even covered 2 of her solos in the concert), in a way Moeka reminds me of a mix of Miyuki (type of idol and personnality, like fisher) and a bit of Sayanee (good voice). So yes she suits the more mature songs like early NMB with Zetsu Metsu, Virginity and Junjou U-19. I would like her to cover some Sayanee songs too like Yume no Dead Body or Jungle Gym etc. it would be great!
    • The part with Maho coming to read Moeka's sister letter was sweet and she was so touched. Then it was funny because Maho end up crying and Moeka was like why are you crying, and they all laughed LOL she was very happy to see Maho too, she fell to the ground. She must have been nervous all alone on stage for so long ;_; Oh and Komiharu being there in the audience was so sweet too!

Overall it was really nice to watch, I could really feel the "KKS" feeling from Moeka like she was a bit clumsy at times and it was cute LOL after all she did this concert less than a year after her theater debut and she was only 16 at that time. I think she did really great. She was cute in all costumes and she sounded very nice in the live songs. She had lots of energy and worked hard to make the concert really feel personal to her. It would be interesting if in a few years, when she has more experience, she does another solo concert. I could see her do concerts like how Yukirin does, focused on singing. I think it's Moeka's strength and what she's the most confident in, so it shows all her charms when she sings ^^/

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    What a nice screengrab, she looks so happy there. Btw. is this an official AKB costume or her own private dress?

11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There is a 2nd singing competition this year and the first list of girls who applied has been released. Moeka is on the list! I'm really glad that she's doing it again! I loved all the songs she covered in the 1st singing competition and I listened to it so much. She end up at #2 which was great. I hope she can go far again and that she picks good songs. I think among all 48G, Moeka's voice is my favorite now, along with Yukirin (but she won't be in the competition probably LOL). I really like Moeka's singing <3 Looking forward to the new singing covers!

(Click here for the thread about the 2nd singing competition)

Moeka's net shop photos for July 2019!

D_QE0RCUEAA0pCZ.jpeg D_QE0RBUYAA3PWv.jpeg D_QE0RDUcAA1FFX.jpeg D_QE0RCVUAM4mv1.jpeg D_QE0u7UwAALK0C.jpeg
    EAYzBTNU4AEiOda.jpeg EAYzBTNU4AADcbY.jpeg EAYzBTPUIAIrN9L.jpeg EAYzBTOUYAAZMbo.jpeg EAYzCUcUIAAocNj.jpeg

So colorful and pretty! :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I noticed that Moeka's singing videos on Youtube are getting more attention these days, it looks like japanese people are searching about her. and of course there are many praises for her singing ^^/

I want to share this, a short video of Moeka singing the song I Love You on rehearsal, completely live too, her voice sounds sooo clear and beautiful wow ;_; I can listen to it again and again...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here you can listen to her full cover from the actual performance:

So beautiful :oops: what I love about Moeka's singing is that not only she has a very nice voice and she can use it well, but she also sings with emotions. and she was only 16 at the time of this! She's 17 now. I can only imagine how much better she will become. I want her to do a full concert of singing like this, it would be the best thing :cute:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    5 rounds in
    She is 19/28 slots
    (not bad but certainly not the skyhigh sales she had before)

Who has more (at the moment), you may ask?

Yukirin
    YuuNaa
    Yuiyui
    Berin
    Kuranoo (Team 8)
    Ota Nao (Team 8)
    Jurina
    Suda Akari
    Chiho (STU)

Obviously recent events have some bearing
    It is in good company to be in nevertheless

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I actually think Moeka is doing fine, the list of members who are doing better than her are mostly expected. There's also an explanation about gimmick HS, which helps to sell more, it's something that Moeka used to have but not anymore. This, along with the fact that she probably has less people who come to meet her out of curiosity because of being the new popular girl etc.

I think she actually does really well considering last month's events. A lot of people thought she would totally drop in sales but she's on her way to be sold out and she's still the one who sells the best among AKB's new gens (like the ones who joined less than 4-5 years ago). If she can have all her slots sold out and do well in the resales, then it's safe to say she's still doing great and she will recover from the controversy. Let's see!

Btw I thought the next HS update would be 4th round since the 3rd was some days ago. it's 5th already?

16. ABF48

ABF48 Member

well well, if its not ohtapro..

Attached Files:

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about the photobook.

AKB48 super high school student rookie Moeka Yahagi will release his first photo book “Shizuenbo” (Sakuya Shobo) on August 7 .

――What did you think when you first heard that you had a photo book?

I didn't know how to make one, so I felt like doing it. After that, I wanted to open a map and make a decision.

--This is a very nice photo. What is a recommended shot?

Twin Tail!s The fans say they love Moe ’s twin tails, so they ’ll be happy. This photo book has a lot of adult-like cuts, but there is a feeling like "always Moe-chan yaho!"

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 6.55.40 AM.png

https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/news/entertainment/2019/08/06/109483/

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Looks like this upload survived [hehe]

I've been rewatching this live so often actually. The song cheers me up and the performance is very bright and refreshing. I'm excited for more performances and I hope we get it soon! I actually think the "KKS" feeling of Moeka (I know she's not KKS anymore but I mean the feeling of being new, not totally perfect) it's both clumsy but also it makes the live more refreshing somehow? Like it's very unique and made me want to watch it again [hehe] But of course it's because I love the song too. and I enjoy watching Moeka's growth step by step. There is something very interesting about the way her career evolves tbh I want to know how it will go in the next weeks, months, years etc.

• Like Like x 2
  19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    ^ I agree. She's got the kind of character which story and drama will like to follow. Not going to be a boring fan's life

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There is a very long interview of Moeka on modelpress, this was posted in late July, in 2 parts:

https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/1854485
    https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/1854992

Here are all the photos from the article! So many :cute: I love these!

EAiVTCxVAAA6z-N.jpeg EAiVUOSUIAI33Ml.jpeg EAiVTCwUwAIFIeQ.jpeg EAiVTCxU8AAxlaj.jpeg EAiVTCwU8AEFuQC.jpeg EAiVUOOU0AEQSkb.jpeg EAiVUONUYAADwki.jpeg EAiVUOTVUAEsMjD.jpeg EAxbp45U8AE7Wfz.jpeg EAxbp44VUAE8O0s.jpeg EAxbp44UIAUHO7T.jpeg EAxbqxnU8AY3ogf.jpeg EAxbqxaUwAE5LeQ.jpeg EAxbqxbU4AA77xY.jpeg

One more photo from modelpress Twitter! This is about winning signed photos of Moeka:

EA6A925U8AAHDcJ.jpeg

Lastly, there is a short modelpress video with Moeka talking about her photobook's release! You can watch it here!

I went through the very long interview on the site. it seems like an interesting read, but it's very long, so sadly I don't have time to try to translate it. You might try reading it like me with some help of online translators since it's very long (of course some things will get mistranslated, but yes XD). Here's my little summary of the first article:

• This is a very complete article introducing Moeka very well. It starts with explaining the start of her career, her selection as draft in early 2018, debut in May 2018 in theater, solo concert in a year after debut, #2 in 48G singing competition, a first senbatsu with Jiwaru Days in 2019, a solo Cm, a first photobook, and lastly the solo center for 56th single Sustainable. They talked about her fast growth and the interest she gets as a new member who is 17 years old now. They even mention her "suchi" LOL
    • The interview starts. She mentions that she went to Bali, Indonesia for 3 to 4 days to shoot her photobook. She was 16 at the time and the focus is on a natural feeling. They took the fans' wishes in consideration with the feedback they received on the official photobook's Twitter. Moeka talks about how Bali was, she said the food was delicious, that she wanted to take a photo with the sunset but it was cloudy so she woke up early to take a photo in the morning and it was beautiful. She liked seeing a lot of dogs but sadly she couldn't touch them because of danger, but they were cute and she took many photos.
    • Moeka said the photo in the flower bath with red petals was difficult to make to find all the petals and keep them floating etc.
    • When asked about the key to her cuteness, she said she focus on having lights in the eyes. She thinks the key to cuteness is to open your eyes well and to have self-confidence. She also takes care of her skin.
    • Then they discussed about fangirls and that Moeka has a growth of interest from female fans (I was not aware of this even though I'm one of them [hehe]). She wonders how it started, if it's thanks to her solo concert (imo it must have played a part). She said she tried doing IG but she isn't so good with it. She tries to answer to questions on IG Story and talks about cosmetics for the female fans. She also tries her best at handshakes.
    • Moeka says that her role model is Watanabe Miyuki (former NMB member) who is cute, a great dancer, and who is good to "fish" fans at handshake events.
    • She is asked about gravure. She doesn't mind being photographed but at first she was worried not to be good at it. However she learned a lot with time, and now she's more confident.
    • The last part of the article introduces her photobook Jibun Zukan taken in Bali, Indonesia. A fresh charming 16 years old girl at the beach, the pool, the beautiful scenery and nature, the night market... the covers of the photobook are one in a flower bath, one in an uniform. The photobook has pictures of the spring festival that happens there in April. There are pages with photos taken by Moeka herself, with a handwritten diary about her life and childhood. Aki-P's comment about Moeka is "Yahagi Moeka gives the feeling of not thinking about things, but she actually thinks strongly. She is like a child who calmly observes the adults." There is one more short sentence but I'm not sure of the meaning LOL
    • At the very end, there is more infos on Moeka. Born in 5th July 2002 in Saitama, she auditioned for 16th gen, received lots of attention from fans. She then auditioned for 3rd draft, and selected in Team K. Since April 2019, she is regular in the Fuji Tv program Mirai Monster airing on Sundays mornings. She is expected to be one of the aces of the new generation, she has a strong potential, a refreshing voice that is full of emotions, interesting performance, an idol aura. Her favorite word is "suchi".

This is the first part of the interview. I will try to do a summary of the second part on a next post! This first part focused on intro and photobook. I think the second part is more about AKB. Side-note: my summary is not complete and not a direct translation so it's only a summary to share info with other fans and learn about Moeka! Enjoy :flower:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1