Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

To Hirate, you did good job, thank you for all things until now. Then, it's time for you to rest and think about yourself.

Keyaki has been a bless to Techi, and vice versa. I think she is the most heart-broken when this decision is made so I don't want to talk about sorrow. I will continue supporting her no matter what her decision is, staying in ent world or retiring.

Thank and Support are the only 2 things I want to give her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is... not something I would have asked for.

Everyone who formed a strong emotional connection to Techi, you have my great sympathies. I can't imagine what it must be like having this happen so suddenly.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I have to say, this decision really shocked me yesterday. it's not that I wasn't ready for the possibility of Techi graduating, but the fact that it's not a "graduation", she is directly leaving... But after she said on SOL that it was her decision to use the word "withdraw", I'm sure she has her reasons, and I respect it. I just hope that she's fine and she can take a good rest now. She's been going through a lot and her health has been worrying for the past 2 years. I just want her to really get better.

This really made me sad though... it doesn't feel that long ago since Keyaki's debut, it's been only 4 years. Back then, the ones who got me interested in this group were Techi and Neru, now in less than a year, both of them are gone... and I feel that we didn't get to properly say "goodbye" to them. I feel like this just all happened so fast ._. and it makes me sad when I think about the past. But I'll try to stay positive and cherish those past moments, the old variety shows, the songs, the performances and everything that made me love them.

I'll just remember Techi as the artist and performer that I love, her performing skills and the way she express songs/lyrics are amazing. I love her voice, and she also acts well. when I'm listening to Keyaki's songs, I love hearing her voice. I enjoyed watching Hibiki. I loved Keyaki Republic 2017 and that was probably her best concert/performance ever, she was incredible. and last year I watched Keyaki House and it really made me happy seeing all the girls (1st gens, but sadly a few were already graduated, however it had both Techi and Neru), they were having fun, buying food, cooking, eating, dancing in the pool. and lastly Techi's performance of Kado wo Magaru at Music Station, I loved it. I think this is what I want to remember! (and there are probably more things that I forgot) I just want to say thanks Techi for the past 4 years and I will keep loving and listening to all the Keyaki songs and cherish the memories.

I wish her all the best and happiness and I hope we'll hear about her again (if she continues SOL or goes into acting maybe). Thank you Hirate Yurina <3

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Right......

it feels like I should say something, but I can't really think of anything.
    Without Techi nothing will be the same, and even though that doesn't means Keyaki will be bad, it will surely be different.
    For once I was even happy that the forum was down... at least I could pretend I still had time to accept it.

I think tons of words will be spent to try to explain and understand what went behind the scene, the whys of this and that.. but right now I couldn't care less.
    Techi and keyaki had been so different from every other single group 48 and Sakamichi produced that they captivated the attention of people who would never follow idols in the first place.
    Their diversity made us feel not so alone, for once, not so lost.
    Their absolute inability of being like the market required, made us strong enough to be just ourselves, which is the most hard thing ever.

And Techi was the most different of them.

Falling for her, or feeling threatened by her in hater's case, was the only obvious answer to her charisma.

There's so much going on in my mind right now that I can't write a proper thank you to my Oshi, it's just not time yet.
    But I want to say how thankful I am to all Techi fans who wrote in this forum since the first day I came here. It had been an hell of a ride and no matter how many times we had to defend her, it had been worth.
    Everytime things went so bad I felt like punching someone in the face, there has been someone of you reacting with the right words, with the right explanations, and every time Techi was down, someone was here giving us hope and believing in her. For every hateful word there had been tons of positive posts that made my days better and a little be easier being a Techi fan.

For this and for many other moments shared, Thank You.

As for the future... like people wrote, this made Techi popularity skyrock like usual. She still is a force of nature and at least for now I can still have hope.
    Her happiness, her well being, come first; but her talent, her presence, her abnegation already traced a path with her name on.
    I think I'll keep stargazing, patiently, trying to work on myself more, as Techi works on herself.

I'll be always a Keyaki Kid and Techi will always be my Oshi. This is the only thing I'm sure of right now.

..and I've never wrote a post more confusing and messy than this.
    Just thank you, guys and girls.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  5. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    https://twitter.com/kojirabu0419/status/1220626763471998981?s=20

Please give it a read and retweet it. Kojirabu wrote an article to dispute against recent articles that speculated discord between Techi, members and mmg. Honestly, this hurts me even more, the fact that she leaves the group she loves so much but some cruel people are still putting all the blame on her. Techi has always been someone other members said they wanted to protect, Techi was also amongst the first to reach out to 2ki and encourage them. And yet people dare to blame her for bullying rumors, when in fact they are just rumors.

It makes me wonder, why are people particularly cruel against Techi? Is it just because she's Keyaki's absolute ace? Or is it because she decides to break away from the conventional idol image? If she is different and wants to live truthful to herself, HOW THE HELL DOES THAT AFFECT THOSE ANTIS??? Techi fans embrace all of her, we love her for who she is. Every single trait she has is endearing to us fans. Together we have fought this war for so long and in this critical time I hope we do not lose hope. I defended her in the past, still defending her and will continue to do so.

She'll tell us about her decision when it's the right time for her to do so. She climbed Keyaki slope. Now, I'm excited about what future holds for her. I hope this is the chance she needs to find health and content. Techi is surrounded by reliable adults (Keiko-san, director Tsukikawa, Aki-P, Takahiro-sensei etc) and I hope they stay with her and give her guidance in her future journeys. Also I believe Keyaki bonds are strong no matter what antis say.

On the other side of the slope, it is a brighter place.

• Like Like x 8
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    it is because she is the best thing that ever happened to the Idol world, people are just jealous of her and her talent, hard work, and dedication, thats it, she is just a girl. but all the malicious comment and hate, beside health issues, reached her and burn her out, but yes, when you are the "center" of attention, you have to be mentally and physically strong, she carried keyaki fame with the support of other, but still she was the only one receiving hate and criticims, she did and incredibly job, Techi, you can rest now, you are amazing and a legend!!

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    to be honest i don't think she can be an actress. She was a good hibiki because the role was tailored for her.

An actress main skill is to actually being able to express a wide range of emotion.

I think she will come back as a commoner and get the rest she deserved being center.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's a question most of us wanted answers to. I will say it's because she chose to break away from your traditional idol image. 'Aren't they idols? Aren't they supposed to act cute & all'. That is mostly what antis say. If you watch Mou mori with the sub, in the letters there is one which translates to something like, 'You are just idols. Why try to act like artists?'. It makes me think how these ppl define an idol. Isn't an idol someone you want to be like, someone who you get inspiration from? They say keyaki has lots of fans who are women, especially Hirate. Why so? Because they see the thing they don't see in other idols in them. They don't need to act cute to get your attention. They use their songs, which has powerful messages most ppl won't be happy to hear. As a female fan, i like cute things of course, but it can get cringy. Ladies are more drawn to the truer self and most of these fans see that in them. So yeah, antis only hate the group as well as Techi because they don't pout their lips and do cutey poses. Idols aren't just that. They are much more & I am sure most want the fans to know their real self but they can't because they will be hated. Jurina, Ikoma, Acchan and Techi. They all had their charisma and were different so they got the hate.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Yesterday the news shocked me,like a bucket of cold water.... it feels like a nightmare. She is one truly one of a kind idol, her performances are amazing,she is the perfect center Keyaki could have.I´m really sad the way it ended,something big probably happened for her to use the word withdrawal instead of graduation... .
    But I will try to remain positive,even if is hard,knowing that Techi will be fine,she will now able to rest and continue her solo career,hopefully. I feel I was too late to join the fandom but I guess we can always watch the past things,despite she is not in the group anymore to cheerish those past moments. And also we can support her in the future.
    Is so hard to read the words "Graduated Hirate Yurina" when yesterday I was thinking how the next single with be and what she will do in it... sigh.

But is true,Keiko and Aki-P will help her hopefully,Techi will be in good hands.

And about antis,is just sad they waste time hating on someone this amazing ,they truly lose a gem...

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The reason why people dislike her is very simple. Yes, she's unconventional but that's not only why. She had the center position for so long despite not doing as many appearances compared to other centers (or even compared to how she acted in 2016). No Keyakake, no blogs, no mobame, no group photoshoots etc. I always thought that if Techi acted more like Maiyan or Asuka or Nao she wouldn't be receiving this much hate. But what's done is done. I'm sure there are people rejoicing that she's gone. Personally I'm sad but also I think it's the right thing to do and something that should have been done as soon as she started getting all those injuries.

I know people have spotted her filming something in Yokohama and I'm curious to see what she'll do next. The truth is that from everything I heard about Hibiki she seemed to have been a bit coddled while filming and she seems used to have things go her way. That won't always be the case if she wants to become a serious actress.

• Informative Informative x 4
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She comes across as a self-obsessed emo drama queen, like a sulky surly teen, maybe she secretly is a nice girl but she's been enabled to behave this way by management and a segment of fans.

In TV performances she grabs all the attention to herself with over-dancing to the point of falling down or injury but on the other hand when it came to live show performances half the time she performed like a zombie, that's been commented on numerous times on this thread..

The real problem is that she's been over-praised to a ludicrous degree, especially by her fans who seemed to think she was infallible (Techi-Jesus) and can do nothing wrong, she's pretty much a cringe-magnet in comments sections. Now it seems like she thinks she can go her own way and gives a complete F-U to the group and to the fans by just storming out like this.

• Dislike x 9
    • Agree x 6
    • Disagree x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Well I wouldn't be as harsh as you are lmao but I do agree with the gist of your comment (although I definitely wouldn't call her self obsessed, if anything it's the opposite, from everything I read about her she seems way too harsh on herself). If she leaves Seed & Flower (I have no clue if they handle actors as well) and joins a new company, this could be a wake up call to her. To realize that she won't always get her way and that as an actress, she'll have someone to defer to. Perhaps she'll able to handle it, perhaps not. It should be interesting. She's an adult now so it's time to grow up. It would be irresponsible of her to never properly address why she left or why the term used isn't graduation (like she didn't want to talk about it on radio yesterday) but tbf her fans are probably used to this vagueness. Don't think this will fly with the general public though.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Maiyan actually doesn’t have much center positions under her belt, which is under serving. But let’s say Acchan - the absolute ace of AKB or Jurina - SKE ace. They are all things an “idol” (and a center for that matter) has to. They’re both prominent at variety, amazing center (I love Acchan’s voice and aura btw), do lots of fan service, have good attitudes, striving to protect their group and make them better etc. Yet, they’re also amongst the most hated idols of SakamichiAKB history (Ikoma too, many fans hate her with guts). I think whatever she misses she makes it up in other ways but I agree with you that many people might think otherwise. Techi did try to be more of a conventional idol when she debuted (including doing variety and fishing fans) but then she realized that path was not for her. Tbh I was glad that she decided to live truthfully to herself. It’s so incredibly tiring to fake being someone you’re not.

About her possible acting career, she’s a perfectionist and isn’t scared to voice her opinions. That would definitely irk a lot of people. Yet again, for people who also want to do the best for their projects, they’d understand (for example Hibiki filming crew). And then, I think Techi’s a considerate girl. She’d give her opinions but also knows that she couldn’t have everything her way. If everyone agrees then they’d go with it (ROJ 2019 interview).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

A lot of her fans come across as being kind of masochistic

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i haven't commented here for awhile and it will probably be awhile before i do again.
    there's a reason that women love Techi and misogynist idol fans think she is self absorbed.
    common sense says Techi is probably leaving due to health issues.

• Dislike x 6
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I wont say much, but it seems poeple jsut forget she is human, she has a personality, and is not like hypocrites like other idol being fake, she stayed true to herself, she was tired of everybody talking S#it, so she showed it, she is just a hard working talented girls, most people jsut want a half assed pretty girl dancing silly songs, s and thts why people including me, started following Idols, is my first time man, I knew morning musume back in the 99 and then akb and man there were nothing in those songs and groups, boring songs and anything else, then when I first saw keyaki, is was just wow, and Techi was the on who made that happend, cause mngmt and aki p and the composers realized that and took advantage of it and created this Image keyaki has and it was a success, when no one else wanted to the the center Techi was there, I bet in the training sessions at the beginning of the group she was the only excelling and takahiro saw that, thats why she was the center all this time, she was just the best, I dont care about that zombie phase, but all of use dont like to work somedays, so we cant judge what kind of situation she was having or feeling, anyways All Hail Techi Sama, she is the best Idol of the history i

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Techi haters always come across as incels.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Why are some people still decided to go all the way to GRADUATED MEMBER section to spread hate on Techi and her fans? This is where fans are giving their condolences to each other and sharing our love for Techi. Is giving everyone a peace of mind that hard? Free of speech doesn’t mean you can be inconsiderate and rude.

And for anyone who hasn’t know by now, Techi KNOWS and ACCEPTS that she can’t and won’t have everything her way (if she could, she’d have never been a center, let alone the ace), nor do we expect her. She literally said that she would ask “Oh I have an idea. What do you think?” and then only when EVERYONE gave their consent would they proceed with it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

when criticism is classified as "hate" :rolleyes:

As I said probably the worst thing about Hirate was that section of her fans who are emo cringe-machines who praise(d) her to the nth degree.

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Agree Agree x 11
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Agree Agree x 1