[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogizaka46 members get special Nogi credit card? It is in this clip, on 10:25.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    yeah..when i think again, she is definitely management ace. right now it seems she is solo. we need another girl to rival her position, preferable young member like renka or ayame.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If Renka can keep it up I think she has a chance. It doesn't have to be asap, like give her two more years and see how she would progress. Just maybe. Right now I hope they continue their push with Sakura. I would prefer Kaki but I'm not sure if they'll put her in that position. They just have to continue what they started with Endo. Let her take the position Maiyan left. Not to be considered as a Maiyan replacement because that's impossible, but make her more and more visible in group formation. Let her center again with a song that will highlight her further. If it's up to me it would be on their next regular single, flanked by Asuka and Ikuta. Of course they can pick another member to center and I'm actually not taking away the possibility of another airdrop. Watch out, there's one interesting character out there. No doubt, Asuka is their only ace right now. As much as I hate to say it, Ikuchan is counting her days with the group. I would agree, the way forward is with the younger members, not particularly the youngest members. Imo Sakura fits their need and they already given her a foundation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. AirbusA380

AirbusA380 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane
    In my opinion, having a new center or an airdrop right after an ace graduation bear too much risk. There should be a transition single like SayoImi->HadaSummer->Nigemizu or Kaerimichi->Sing Out->YoakeMade that act as a buffer.
    The safer option for next single would be Asuka as a center flanked by younger gen members which will be the center for the single after that. This way, I can strengthen Asuka position (for me, she become a sole center right now only because she is the only one that left while the others already graduated, she hasn't reached her peak yet) by promoting her new chara-change, and at the same time train the new center for the next single.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

That's why Asuka centering that special release is the right choice. Btw, when I said airdrop (any other new center) I didn't mean next single but next year when everything settles down. I agree there should be a transition single before they try other options. If Asuka center again after the digital release I wouldn't mind it.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    currently there are so many Ace potential in Nogizaka from 3rd gen & 4th gen, and not sure if the management still doesn't care about 2nd gen except for Hori since she's stable in fukujin, what i really wish right now is if the 26th single happen and Asca is chosen as center again she should be flanked by younger gens (Endo, Kaki, Yoda, Momoko or even Kubo) as slowly introduce as new faces of Nogizaka46

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

This is what i mean too, its too early for center change. They need a buffer single before the big center change.

Anyway guys, lets move any talk about this song to the other thread mentioned above.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. LingLing

LingLing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I only notice now but:
    Ikoma graduated -> Asuka center (21st single)
    Naachan graduated -> Asuka center (23rd single)
    Maiyan graduated -> still Asuka center (special single)

9. NyanNyan's Pet

You forgot Maimai, Hadashi de Summer - her first center :)
    And I think she centered SayoImi right after Nanamin finally left the group.

• Like Like x 3
  10. AirbusA380

AirbusA380 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane
    Yeah, it make me fell that she become a center to make the group ready for fighting again (which is not an easy feat), and not to reach any new height. She still 21 years old (22 next month), i expect more great thing from her in the future.

Excluding influencer (Sayonara no Imi aftermath, which i wrongly wrote as HadaSummer in my post above:^^;:) and ItsuDeki (double center, so i think it doesnt count), she only become a center after an arguably big graduation. Influencer is a special exception; mgmt set a nanase+maiyan double center, song with one of the most difficult choreography, literary climbing a waterfall, and have Himura-san dance with them; to overcome nanamin graduation:fear::fear:

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Asuka should be flanked by Mizuki and Ikuchan

The First Row is the easiest to predict while the 2nd row is where the Selection Bloodbath happens.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Nogi as well as the other Sakamichi groups will be performing today on TBS Ongaku no Hi 2020. AKB just wrapped up their performance. I have to work tonight so I’ll miss their live performance :/ Got my DVR running though

• Like Like x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Music Day 2020 Time table

10pm JST Nogi - Hadashi De Summer
    Sekaijuu no Rinjin yo

8pm JST Keyaki

Ikuta Erika, Sasaki Mirei and Matsuda Rina - Disney Song

7pm JST Nogi - Makenaide Cover (Zard)

3pm JST Hinata - Doremisolashido
    IMG_20200718_145818.jpg
    IMG_20200718_145812.jpg

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^I get off work at 9 so maybe I can catch their performance in time. Curious about SekaiRin choreography.

15. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This week’s ANN guest is a real peach.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Highlights:
    -It sounds like Momoko went to a vocational high school where the student body was divided into 5 classes: business, mechanical engineering, animal husbandry, normal, and smart. These divisions may not be entirely accurate due to Momoko’s fuzzy memory. Momoko took business, so she studied accounting and was fast on the calculator.
    -Momoko lists foods from 7-11 that she likes. Her #2 favorite is smoked salmon. She doesn’t want to say her #1 favorite on air because she doesn’t want it to sell out, so Shinuchi asks Momoko to tell her during the commercial break. Disaster strikes at 29:48 when Momoko mistakenly believes the commercial break has started.
    -Momoko previously said that she worked part-time at an izakaya, but then the owner contacted her and told her it was a sushi restaurant. She got the job because the owner was her father’s former classmate. She doesn’t remember much besides that she got orders wrong. Her biggest blunder was one time when she kept serving more and more drinks to a customer but forgot to write them down, so she stayed quiet and the customer ended up not getting charged on the receipt.
    -Momoko says she started getting along with senpai once she started working with them on Nigemizu. Her first MV was Onna wa Hitori ja Nemurenai. She praises Ayame-chan, Endou-san, and Kaki-san in the Yoake senbatsu for being composed and having their act together, compared to her and Yoda being panicked and bewildered during Nigemizu.
    -When asked if she’s made friends in the entertainment business, Momoko says she has none. Maichun asks “What about all of us?” and they laugh, but Momoko then says that rather than friends, Nogi members are nakama (“comrades”). Momoko’s on good terms with Hinatazaka’s Sasaki Mirei and Keyaki graduate Nagahama Neru, but she doesn’t have show biz friends outside Sakamichi. Maichun has made show biz friends through ANN, namely Kato Chie the novelist, and Aida Juuji from the comedy duo Sanshirou who host ANN on Friday nights.
    -Maichun says Iku-chan has perfect pitch, which Momoko did not know. Momoko learned piano from age 5 to 15, but says she can’t play anything. During the stay-at-home period, she considered buying a piano, but decided not to, because “the piano definitely hates Momoko.” She grew to dislike piano because she wasn’t good at it, but thinks it’d be nice if she could play it well.
    -Momoko says she’s totally fine with handling bugs. Maichun is terrified of encountering a cockroach at home. Momoko says if she saw a cockroach, she would just leave it alone.
    -After Momoko was in Nogizaka, her Kagoshima high school class took a field trip to Tokyo and her friends met up with her at Ueno Zoo.
    -Momoko has gotten used to Tokyo, but she can’t behave like a native and give directions. She says that getting around is bothersome, and just going outside for a bit tires her out.
    -Momoko plays a song on the radio that was popular in her high school days, Mao Abe’s 15 no Kotoba.

Route 246 debuts on ANN next week. The guest is not decided yet.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Momoko's really starting to look quite grown up lately, definitely seguing from teenager into young woman and doing so very prettily.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    That one second when she suddenly looked at the camera at 29:18. kyun!

Cheers!

18. NyanNyan's Pet

Nogizaka46 - Makenaide (ZARD) Ongaku no Hi 2020

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ikuchan cancel her performance on Ongaku no Hi due poor physical condition. I wonder if she having mental shock. Miura Haruma, her co-star in Whistle Down the Wind just passed away.

[​IMG]

20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Probably and Kubo will be her substitute in the Disney Medley