Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think you two are saying the same thing. By the time the public knows of a new single, the senbatsu selection has already taken place.

I wonder. If I have to place a bet, they did the selection while everyone was practicing for Maiyan's grad concert. Easier because they had everyone present.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    W/center please!~~

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I feel that this senbatsu is going to be special, considering they made special announcement with the word "the future is now". Probably a lot of changes with younger gens leading the way. Also for 27th jan release, this senbatsu announcement is kinda early. Usually it's 2 months or less before release date. For center, I think it's definitely going to be 3rd or 4th gen. I just hope it's not Sakura center again.

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm sure they've had this one in their queue for quite some time. Remember if the rona had not made life difficult, Maiyan would've been graduated back in May, so then sometime this past summer during the Olympics would've been the announcement. This is just trying to get back on track...

BTW January is only 2 months away...

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yup. That's why whether its a surprising senbatsu or not is nothing to do with the short time between new single announcement and senbatsu announcement.

6. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Hoping for a quadruple center ala sayonara crawl.

Centers: ikuchan-newgen-newgen-ashurin

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    I just hope a good new song to listen. I don't mind whoever the center'll be. Tho, I personally prefer 3rd gen w-center, yoda/zukki or kuboshita.

8. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    I would prefer either a new center (Yamashita would be great) or a return from either Miona or Ikuta. I like Asuka centering, but I think rotating centers is one of Nogizaka's strengths. :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogizaka Senbatsu history.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader.

• Like Like x 8
  10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    prayer circle

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I'd like to see Haruka take center since some people say she is the next ace. Well I'm hoping, but I'm guessing it won't happen for this single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. gakki

gakki Kenkyuusei

I don't even care whose the center. I just don't want another boring same old senbatsu and I'm done with this wowowow songs.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

20201115_174012.jpg
    Nogi have 11 different Centers in 25 singles.

Will a New Center be nominated or Someone among them will repeat?

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think there will be a new center.

15. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Talk about who will become center for this single, I think it will be someone who ever in that position. Coz we talk about the single post maiyan graduation. The save choice at the moment maybe management will choose Saito Asuka again or someone from 3rd or 4th generation. Although how much I want Asuka center again I think it will be 3rd generation and 4th generation popular member. Yuki Yoda or Endo Sakura that's what I think. But if they decide to have a new center I think this is maybe will be Yamashita chance.

But let's just wait for today announcement and who ever center for this single let's support them with full heart.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

4 of those were one-time air-drop centers. 2 were one-time graduation centers, 1 was Ikuta who had that one center.

Its really mainly just been between Maiyan, Nishino, Ikoma, and Asuka as the go-to centers for most of Nogi's history and Ikoma's time is pretty limited.

With Maiyan and Nishino gone, it will be interesting if they stick with Asuka as THE favc of Nogi or go with someone new.

I personally don't think we'll ever see any 1st or 2nd gen at center again besides Asuka unless its a graduation single.

I think it will either be...

1. Asuka. Conservative choice for their post-Covid return-to-form.
    2. Asuka + new gen double center. Probably Sakura or Zukki with Sakura being most likely imo.
    3. New gen double center. Probably all 3rd gen double center most likely. Mayyybe Nogi skits is hinting at a 3rd gen 4th gen collabo but I doubt it.
    4. New gen solo center. If they go this route it will most likely be Sakura, or they could surprise us Hadashi de Summer-style and make Renka center.

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hunh? Ikoma spent almost 1/3 of her time in the group as Nogi center: 6 of 20. All solo, which is more than my beloved Nanase's or Maiyan's solo counts (4 and 3 respectively). It seems like a long time ago, and it was, but Ikoma still has a case for Nogi all time center.

Anyhow, NogiChu's about to start, and I am ready to be disappointed.

18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Yamashita Mizuki center.

Front row is:
    Ikuta-Umezawa-Yamashita-Kubo-Ashu

• Like Like x 2
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Zukki center!

I honestly didn't think she would get solo center. Super happy though.

• Agree Agree x 3