IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Deaser video with Minju:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    episode 7

• Like Like x 3
  3. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

This is a legendary episode already. I have no ribs any more IZ*ONE broke them all. I am still in tears laughing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

Jaejae & Yena - Amazing Saturday Self-cam

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

IZ*ONE Valentine Challenge From Jo Yuri

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    ENOZI Cam+ - Behind the scenes of First Look photoshoot:

Minju's cover of 'A Walk' by Sorri:

• Like Like x 3
  8. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    More of Yena @ Amazing Saturday

Also Amazing Saturday's Youtube uploaded bunch of highlight videos of Wonyoung and Yena's appearance @ Amazing Saturday. You can check it there

• Like Like x 2
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The cover sang by Minju is really pretty :cute:

Happy late birthday <3

• Like Like x 2
  10. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

(ENG) [IZ*ONE Nako] 114 Lovable Qualities of Nabuki Yako!

• Like Like x 1
  11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This Twitter account noticed in a recent pic that Eunbi was carrying a see-through folder and that the first page was written in Japanese. The fan was able to "decode" the page and found out it may be the lyrics to the Japanese version of Spaceship! It's a Korean B-side song that was never released in Japanese. Perhaps it's a sign they are preparing for their next Japanese promotions.

https://twitter.com/OneIzonenako618/status/1358388944098848772

• Like Like x 1
  12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Interesting, but next japanese relesse doesn't look like it's going to be out by April, which means the extension is happening.
    But my biggest question is if they're still working with Vernanlossom? Twelve was the first japanese release without the influnce of the AKB senbatsu system, and since the tracklist looked more like a best album one could have thought that this was their last jp release. I guess it was their last jp release with Vernalossom.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It would be well known if Vernalossom had droped IZ*ONE.
    There would be some clear hints such as the IZ*ONE site not linked anymore on the AKB48 site, and it's not the case

Also they have still plenty of time to anounce a japanese realease for april.
    Knowing how it is usually done, an anouncement around the end of february / early march is more than enough for a mid april release.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 5
  14. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well. based on the pic it seems they're currently working on that release, so It'll take some time before everything is prepared to announce it. Also remember there has to be a comeback before THAT DATE and the Photobook that will be released on march from the japanese side. So I don't think there's enough time for a japanese release for april.

And about Vernalossom, they could just not announced yet because neither OTR nor the girls have annouced anything, so they might be waiting for announcement first.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IZ*ONE ENOZI Cam EP.87:

• Like Like x 1
  16. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato

Japanese singles do not promote for a long time and considering they can’t come to Japan it’ll probably be pre recorded when they do. Also they will mainly promote before the release not after. There won’t be promotion for the photobook. Photobooks don’t typically get more than just a media event and those aren’t happening right now. Considering Hitomi’s hair change it’s safe to assume MV recording has happened or is happening soon. Maybe they are recording b sides for an album.

I’m sure that Vernalossom is still involved & that is part of the agreement for the Japanese members. Any Korean influence the last time was because they couldn’t go to Japan - not because the Japanese team isn’t involved. If there’s an extension they will continue to be involved.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    After a very 'slow journey' (lol) from Korea to the UK via Japan, the 'Twelve' CD booklet which Chaeyeon signed for me at the end of October has finally arrived:

IMG_3301a.jpg IMG_3306.JPG

(I'm surprised that she also wrote my surname but I guess that makes it a little more personal!)

• Like Like x 4
  18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The pic makes me think their either in the writing or the recording process. Even Sakura herself mentioned in Saku no Ki before, that preparing a new release takes 3-4 months, I asume the songs for their next korean comeback have already been recorded and they're currently working in filming the MV and jacket covers.

So if they're recording a song for a japanese release then it will probably be for May or maybe June.

And the girls not being able to go to Japan is not an excuse to drop out the system that was present in the singles. And if the release is for May-June as I mentioned then OTR might be working witb another japanese agency. The extension we always talk about is not making the same contract from 2.5 years ago to last longer, is signing a new contract a determined period of time, and that was reported last month.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, 3 or 4 month, since the end of Twelve promotion can put them somewhere in april
    It can be a japanese album, usually a mix of allready recorded songs and a few new ones.

Still, the IZ*ONe japanese site is still up and running, with the latest news issued no less than 6 days ago.
    Really nothing indicates Vernalossom dropped it. After all they have no interest in doing so.

also, since I am in this fandom, each time AKS ended a partnership or sponsorship, it showed on the day on their idols sites.
    Be it the SNH split, the TPE fiasco, the sponsors leaving NGT, or whichever member leaving all of a suden for whatever reason.
    really, something causing a split or break in the contract with the korean counterpart would be quickly known.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Likewise the IZ*ONE Japanese Official Fan Club site is still up and running with regular updates for members, for example today among the photos there's a new 'artistic' self-portrait by Wonyoung and last week birthday messages were being accepted for Minju. It all seems 'business as usual' with no sign of the FC being terminated anytime soon.