IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Just to clarify, I never said that OTR and Vernalossom have terminated thw contract, what I said is that for the next jp release (assuming that it's like that) that might be released after April, OTR might be working with another jp agency and not with Vernalossom becuase by the time of the release the contract will be terminated. Until now we can assume the group is recording, and I don't think they need Vernalossom approvement to do that.

You forgot One-reeler which was released on December, meaning less time to prepare something new.

And the other thing I said it's that Vernalossom will wait first for OTR to announce the permanecy of the group (and probablythe graduation of the J-line) so they can formally annouce the end of the collaboratio, and not right at moment but when THAt DATE comes, not before that.

So everything will be annouced on April 28th the so anticipated date. Which is the most logicsl scenario tbh. But again I never said that they have already broken up, so please, don't misunderstand my comments.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    nm, my mistake.
    still the estimation for a possible april release stays true.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sakura, Chaewon, Yuri and Nako make Valentine's chocolates for SINGLES magazine (English subs):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  4. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    OR the group can stay permanent with 9 remaining members (with the J-line graduating from iZone), and that's how they would break ties with Vernalossom.

5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, it's not like J-line can't leave Vernalossom in the same way K-members cant't leave their respective agencies. J-line have more freedom and can leave practically at any time.
    And since the agencies are in charge of their respective girls, the J-line look like agency free members, specislly when "their agency" is in another country.

6. hichu

hichu Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    At this point I don’t understand the assumption that they are going to graduate from 48G to be permanent or debut in a Korean group. There is no precedent to believe that that would happen. There’s been no statement to support that from the Korean management or the Japanese management. They said they were collecting opinions. Nothing more. “We are collecting the opinions of the artists and their agencies regarding IZ*ONE’s future activities. They will continue their promotions as planned until the expiration of their contract in April, and we will continue to listen to the opinions of the [agencies and artists]. We will let you know if there are any changes.” There has been no indication that the Japanese members want to leave 48G - or that Vernalossom is no longer involved with the group. Yes Sakura said she wanted to meet wizone in person this year (We all want to meet people outside our bubble this year after 2020) - I guarantee she wasn’t allowed to say “I can’t wait to go home and return to HKT.” because of the exclusive contract stuff. Those kind of interviews and statements are PR for the group. They aren’t going to want them to bring up disbandment at the start of the year and affect the sales.

Let’s take the girls actually spoken words as fact until they tell us otherwise. Those are that they will definitely return to 48G and that it will be after 2 1/2 years.

The more I think about it the more I think that huge folder of papers Enubi was carrying was for a concert. Potentially for the Universe concert - maybe for the final Japanese concert? If it’s for the Japanese concert it will probably ( & unfortunately for members and fans) be pre-filmed like a lot of the concerts are right now. The Korean members have to learn lyrics and stuff. That takes time considering they are still in the learning stages of Japanese.

One more note - The exclusive contract started October 21st which would make the date April 21st.

Edit:
    This was posted as I was writing mine. The song lyrics are almost 100% concert prep. I bet we get an announcement during this concert.

I mean let’s be honest - the concert poster image makes it seem like the end. Incase anyone missed it - the first part of the image is the first scene from their debut single.

[​IMG]

Someone on Twitter pointed out the pictures changed from their original places. I figured out it went by age. I typed it out on my phone quickly but if someone wants to redo the doc it’s fine by me. It’s pretty sloppy looking.

[​IMG]

Mods - I reuploaded my images at the smallest possible size on Tapatalk. Hopefully they are ok.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    So it’s finally here.. their last concerts. At least this thread can stop arguing and enjoy what should be an amazing two concerts before disbandment.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    they have been using age arrangement since they came back from hiatus, nothing surprising about that for this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I see - well fans on Twitter didn’t know that and neither did I. It’s good to know now. I hadn’t seen them use the picture arrangement. Some people were thinking the change was an indication that it wasn’t the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I'm gonna keep my clown mask on and wait for them too announce that they are going to continue until the concerts ends, bcs I do not want to cry just yet.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

TVING DrawingTerview with Yena

13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    IZ*ONE x UNIVERSE news:
    1. Online Fan Party through UNIVERSE App on 02/28 at 6PM KST (https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01223446628947568&mediaCodeNo=258)
    Application period starts on 02/19
    2. IZ*ONE's own radio program "ONEIRIC DIARY ONE*BOXING" through UNIVERSE Radio (https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210208115349561)
    Noted that it doesn't mean the girls' contract will be ~extended~ -prolly they have pre-recorded before​

===========================
    Anyway, Youtube Playlist of Yena @ Amazing Saturday https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUuOEbgcuQ-5lTbN0YQmQe3Er1-suP4Yu

• Like Like x 1
  14. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    The name "One, The Story" really sounds like the end.

But anyway, let's wait and enjoy the concert. At the end of the day, most of us here have fixed wishes whether we want iZONE to stay permanent or we want the J-Line to return to their respective groups (I am obviously the latter, few are neutral though), and basically every argument here is purely based on personal opinions and assessments that support our wishes only, somewhat forced and exaggerated, with no real and trusted evidence supporting them whatsoever. So let's see how things play out.

P.S: It's over, they are returning to 48G :^O^:

• Winner Winner x 5
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Lunar New Year greetings (English subs):

• Like Like x 1
  16. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I just want to say that I hope in the concert they end all the speculation and doubts a out the future of the group. I guess they will announce a comebaxk on Saturday and news about the future on Sunday.

• Like Like x 2
  17. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Quick Question - does anyone know if we buy tickets if we can watch the shows later? (as in the streaming link will stay live) These are both very early in my time zone (5am and then 2am) and one of the days is a work day for me so I dunno if I'll get to watch them live. I have a bad habit of sleeping through alarms for this kind of thing. I just dont want to spend $60+ only to miss them.

---------

I agree. When you consider all the parties involved I dont think they'd be able to negotiate an exclusive contract again - so if there's an extension I do think it'd be more likely we'd see sub units rather then them all together the majority of the time.

------
    I was curious what others think of the idea that maybe they will release a simultaneous Japanese/Korean final single? Izone is equally a Japanese & Korean group after all- their whole marketing plan was that they would be a global group. (even if a majority of wizone like to think that they are just a Korean group that does Japanese promotions like Twice/Girlfriend/etc). I think it could be accomplished if they released two versions of the song like they did for Pick me/Nekkoya & As We Dream. They could combine the versions when the situation allowed. (We all know that they would be blocked from singing in Japanese on most Korean television channels) In the all digital/remote situation we are in I think it'd be pretty easy to accomplish simultaneous promotions and it'd free up the last few weeks of their calendar to say goodbye to both groups of fans adequately. I also think it'd be interesting to see what the sales numbers would be like if they did so.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  18. hichu

hichu Kenkyuusei

So far virtually all online concerts have been live streamed only, none seem to offer the vod (since they can sell you the concert dvd later)

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Thats what I was afraid of. I might just wait for the dvd releases for the price then. Thank you.

20. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

Fantastic IZ Hidden School Teaser 1

EDIT: Replaced with official Universe youtube video.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1