[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Actually the feeling's mutual [hehe]

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    If you think that's provocative (it isn't), then you're really gonna hate the show's actual provisional title.

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't think it helped boost Nogi's popularity. If I'm not wrong, the concurrency wasn't well received. Nogi always steadily build up their popularity since the beginning, their single's sales almost always increasing (except for a minor dip on 11th single), and they started to become really mainstream by 17th single. Ikoma's concurrency was around 9th - 11th single, so that's before Nogi started to peak.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    more than Nogi's popularity it boosted Ikoma's popularity lol

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Regarding the new AKB program, there is no forced collaboration ever confirmed so far. Also surely, the said "tentative title" is just a marketing ploy to gain attention, heck even more from Nogi fandom side so people who might be against it will create a lot of buzz about it in social media.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yes, when Ikoma with her new level of popularity came back to her own homegroup bringing all her new fans, and then her new fans found their new oshimen in Nogi, Nogi fever starts from then :hehe:

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

funny story for me . nogi can do so why akb48 cant ? its just a joke.
    nogizake46 isnt designed for being akbs rival in the first past . - - .
    in that time akb lost some of kami 7 and now nogizaka46 lost maiyan and super siya hori . lookalike ???
    i just dreaming if akb48 will sent the member to fuji yama or akb re design " natsu free and easy or something like that .
    i like marketing because sometime its really fun and bring something new and good for buyer....

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Sales were actually slightly lower for Matsui Rena's first Nogi single (Natsu no Free and 526,000) compared to Nogi's previous single (Kidzuitara 547,000) so I don't see how you could say she boosted Nogi's popularity.

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I chuckled. My bet said jerks inside the forum as well.

Also remember folks. There are lots of 48G fans exodus who is residing in Sakamichi side today. And those waves are gradual up until there's consensus point that it's better to "Jump ship to stay at winning side", not just during concurrency days.

The title is completely doing it's job if it attracted attention.

10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Nogizaka46 is going to be one of Japan's representative in the Japan-ASEAN Music Festival, to be held online in June 5~11. Artists from ASEAN countries will perform as well, although no details has yet to be informed.
    I wonder if Kazumin's Thai idol (ธงไชย แมคอินไตย์) is going to perform as well [hehe]

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/2602681

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Details: https://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/05/post-10143.php
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHU9Z1sqnnJ_unmHSEqf8Jw
    Promotion Advert :
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Love the new seifuku

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Cup Star Comedy - Episode 1

• Like Like x 1
  14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogi and Akira 100%.[hehe] Ikuchan!!!:rofl:

Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 2
  16. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Hina is really hot in nokizaka46 construction. O i dont even know that her name is hina or hino or hena. Stay longer.. Just a little bit

17. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Finally, CONGRATULATION!!! NOGIZAKA 4TH GEN :omg:

I See... MV reach 20 million views today, I See... even beat Nogizaka Management's Pride and Glory "Sing Out" by a month faster in reaching 20 million, and this is a B-side, and I can barely name the few A-sides more famous than this, and this song doesn't have Shiraishi or Nishino or Asuka in it, I'm laughing so hard to those facts

It is clear now, Aki-P and Management are just taking some shits and threw them at the wall praying some would stick, how laughable, coming from the people that pride themselves for creating national idol group like AKB and Nogizaka, they don't really know how to properly push their idols, and wish they got lucky with the selected few by the self-centered, self-proclaim, self-loving PRODUCER

Aki-P is not really talented anyway, most of his songs suck, the only reason his groups won any records was because people, mostly Japanese bought the album, not because of the songs but to support their girls(they do think that these girls belong to them, pathetic otaku), these fans are a part of society that is crumbling from within(there were more suicides than Corona related deaths lately in Japan) and one of their only escape is to emotionally hold on to celebrities like these pure IDOLS, what a pity for such a revered country

5 more days till Nogizaka 27th Single released, wish you girls the best, I wish the shit they threw this time would stick a bit longer on the wall

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Creative Creative x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The 9th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE: 2nd Generation Members’ Live Performance held on March 28, 2021

• Like Like x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Looks, a pathethic not-otaku writing about some stuff up there.

20. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Yeah despite this website practically worshipping Aki-P the truth is he isn't exactly loved by everyone in Japan, certain people nickname him Aki [unacceptable insult removed] because of the way he and his groups operate. The music is practically irrelevant because fans follow the groups for the attractive girls so almost any song thrown at fans will suffice. Sometimes it's catchy sometimes it's not, but that doesn't matter because his groups will still sell like 500,000+ copies regardless due to handshake or photo event tickets etc. So even a shitty song can lead to Aki-P groups winning those record awards. And him having many big connections in the entertainment industry, especially television, play a really big part in how he's able to make his idols become so popular.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1