Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

The song is alright, has a nostalgic feeling, but I feel like that it will pop more with bright visuals and a fun dance. If they manage to stick the landing with those, I think this could become a fan-favorite.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    the instrumental has a bit of Persona 5 themes to it at the beginning and ending, but really though, not really expecting much from the outdated producer, at least it is not as lackluster as Fingers Crossed, by the flow and tempo of the song, I can now raise my Hope in the MV being enjoyable not like the previous one, this song has Summer Youth Cheerful Bubbly vibe to it but going into End of the year with such song, will it pay off? meh I'll just enjoy my oshi onscreen time, You have did OKAY, just barely OKAY AKI-p, congratz

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    The song is so good for me and it suits Kakki very well (especially with her smile).
    The melody kinda remind me with 90's anime song, it feels nostalgic.
    Idk how many times I keep repeat KimiShikara hahaha guess I love it.
    Now I just waiting for the MV and the other songs.
    Good luck, Kakki~

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    Glad it wasn't just me who thought of it!:XD: The first part really reminds me of the start of "Life Will Change" from the ost.

5. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I like the song and it gives me summer vibe. I feel like it would suit Yoda as a center more.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    It's a nice song...
    I am so curious to see how it will shine brighter because of its center, maybe the prettiest young lady in the whole world!

7. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It is daybreak now, been listening to the song overnight, quite literally put the song on for a bit over 2 hours straight, forcing myself to like it, and it does kinda grows on me, especially that Persona 5 reference

The song fall in the same category as cheerful songs like, Hashire, Girl's Rule, Natsu Free & Easy, Taiyou Knock, Hadashi Summer, and Jikochuu.... not because they are summer songs, no, but because these songs are made for the stages

Concert's stages to be exact, Kimi Shikarareta has that fan service vibe to it, the song is not too fast not too slow, cheerful tones, and the highlight of the song is the bubbly tempo that fan can easily sing along with
    This song just like all others songs I state above doesn't need a precise or hard choreography to accompany it, neither do the girls need to focus vocally while singing the song
    They can run around stage at the concerts while interacting with the fans, and more importantly among members, from a fan that goes to the concert standpoint, seeing the idols you love interacting with you and each other is the exact thing you would go to the concert for
    It has been a while since they came out with this song type, the last one was Jikochuu which was 3 years ago, it was kinda overdue

Yes it do sounds like 4ki song, that is bad and good at the same time, the bad is that Nogizaka is no longer the same group as they are before, they need to move into a new age, new generation, which is inevitable since most of the originals are now no longer here, they need to experiment and find their new identity, they might succeed or they might fail, time will tell
    The good is that they not ignoring the masses, 4ki songs like I See... has been very well receive by both the fans and non fans, like seriously, I See... and Out of the Blue are more famous that their A-side because of SNS, the B-sides are doing as good or better that A-side, that is not a sign that the Management would want to ignore, they are now finding their new identity, experimenting with this single, with Kaki, is exactly what they need to continue moving forward

Saying they are changing their ways is actually quite stretching it, Nogizaka has never had an actual identity, every song is actually an experiment, except for the first few singles that Ikoma centered, they don't actually have a template that were uniquely Nogizaka

Final Thoughts
    for the japanese fans, the actual people that matters to the group, this song will be Good, it is the sort of song that are meant to be perform in front of fans

upon extended listening, the Summer vibe of it turn into Autumn festive tone, the Matsuri feel as you can hear the harmonization of background vocals with the contemporary + retro instrumental

still kinda disappointed that they didn't highlight Kaki Alto's, seriously they gave her a typical midrange chord for her solo part, yeah well I guess vocal showcase in a song like this is pulling it too far

Kaki finally got her Center buff, I have been waiting for so long, she is talented but clumsy, she has tripped in both Boku Suki and Fingers Crossed, now that she is the center, I wish she would not but, I sorta want to see it, it has become sort of a trademark for her, The Fumbling Miss Perfect, most of the time she is graceful but at times she cutely stumble upon herself

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. SPTofumon

SPTofumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Twitter:
    SPTofumon
    Song is...fine for me.

I think this kinda nails my personal thoughts for some of Nogi's earlier stuff (except for Hashire) because these calming, safe vibes are not songs I like for the most part. If I hear these types of songs, I really need something to catch my ear or else I'm just not going to get into it. I was hoping for a song with a little more pop because we got a new center, but I'll hopefully get the song to grow on me.

I saw a lot of people with a similar feeling of "this song is alright, hopefully the video is even better." I think Angiel's description of it being for the Japanese fanbase seems accurate. I'm always a person who rarely cares about the video unless it was truly breathtaking because I'll only listen to the song without any visuals. If people want to answer, what's your ratio for liking a single based on the actual song to the music video (mine would be about 80 song:20 video)?

9. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The MV doesn't really make me like the song any better. It's more of a consolation if it's good, I might at least listen to the song more just by watching it. Same with their performances. On the flip side, I love BwBw a lot but the MV to me is so forgettable. But I still love the song.
    Even the intro is similar with Nekojita Chamomile Tea. I was already expecting it, that 'I see' 'Out of the blue' trend but at the same time wishing something different. It's still a nice song. Yup, it'll be good live on stage.

It's less than a month before release. Covers and track list should come out in the coming days.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just listened to Kimi ni Shikarareta for the first time, and I really love it! I get the summer vibes from the song, it's very easy to listen, it has nice melodies overall. it's a cute and catchy song! I'm really glad that I like the song since I like Kaki and I want to follow and support her center single. Excited to see the music video <3 I hope it will be fun and with lots of colors!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Heard the radio rip. Is it me or did they pump the bass?

Anyhow, not bad. Need to listen more. Need to see the MV. Most importantly I want to see the covers...

13. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I like their title. The song definitely suit kaki as the center, cheerful and catchy. Plus, no fast talking and weird english lyrics. Can't wait for the MV and performance.

The information for the songs in 28th single has been released https://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news/2021/08/post-2108251.php

- title track
    - ikuta, kubo, kaki unit
    - Under song
    - umezawa minami, nakamura reno, hayakawa seira, matsuo miyu unit
    - takayama kazumi solo
    - endo sakura, kubo shiori, saito asuka, tsutsui ayame, yamashita mizuki, wada maaya unit
    - tanin no sora ni

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

O MY SWEET LORD . . . LET'S GO!!!
    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I haven't even taken my cup of coffee yet but now my blood is rushing through my vein. My dream just came true.
    The unit I've been waiting for :omfg:

I also love the composition of the other two units. Reno and Miyu in one and a little love for Maaya on the other. And I guess it's confirmed, 4th will be part of Under. Also looking forward to Kaz' solo.

Oh man this got me so pumped up

15. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    The bishoujo unit? Glad to see Miyu and Reno there. Nice to see more unit songs instead of Gen songs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I see...so other than kazumin grad song and 10th year, the main purpose is to release more unit songs. Thats good considering most members of old unit songs all almost gone.

17. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

kind of too much of this .
    i dont like this producer. its must be him do this again.
    but i dont think that sony will do this kind of music ....in next single .. oh lets see
    mm and i guess that sony must do other kind of music in this single too

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    In the long run, the videos have 0% influence on which songs I truly end up liking.

But in terms of how I feel about the song during its initial release period and how I "remember" it later, the video plays a pretty strong role (I'd even say 50-60%)

A good example in my case would be Jigochuu.

The song's alright by itself. It's most certainly not among the nogi songs I listen to often. But when I do listen to it (or think about it), my mind automatically connects it to the bright & cheerful vibe of the video and, thereby, having a more stronger attachment to the song than it would have otherwise had.

Long story short, to me, a good video makes a song more memorable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Shiori got two unit songs!:banana:
    Machine gun rain Under song. I hope the MV is as wacky as the the title.:D
    And, Iku, shio, kakki vocal unit. Another Kumo ni nareba? I'd live to see that.:D

• Like Like x 1
  20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Tall girls unit
    Ume 172 cm
    Miyu 168cm
    Reno 167 cm
    Seira 164 cm

Asuka drums
    Ayame guitar
    Maaya keyboard
    Kubo/Yama Vocals