Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched Nappi's solo stage yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!

First of all, I think Nappi did really well. I love the setlist, it has so many of my favorite songs! and I'm glad she went with the "idol" theme, it's perfect for her! I also really love all of the clothes that she has during the stage, they're all so cute and pretty, my favorite one is the pink dress! and Nappi looks sooo cute and pretty from the start to the end ;w; <3

I love that she performed many songs related to Mayuyu (and yes she does look like Mayuyu when she had the red clothes! especially on that picture @x_lambs), I was excited at every new song that played >.< I love Kimi no C/W (and it brings back a lot of memories of Mayuyu/Paruru from back then), I also love that she performed Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo (funny when she called it Kurokami Zetsumetsu Shoujo after because she was nervous LOL) and Aishiteraburu! was so nice too! and Iiwake Maybe! Just perfect choices *-* The part where she performed solo songs is my favorite, first because I like her outfit the most there, and then because of the songs choices, she did really well with Kimi wa Boku da (that she sings live!), at the end she repeated the same line twice in the chorus by mistake haha. and I didn't expect to hear a song of Yukirin, I love it! Birthday Wedding is one of my favorite songs of her! and lastly, of course, Nappi performed her 2 center songs in HKT. 3-2 is so good as always <3 The whole setlist is just great!

I like the videos they played in between the performances, the first one that was kind of a documentary from her debut until she centered 3-2 and the second one with Nappi backstage, that was quite funny and cute! I think it's good that they did a question & answer for the MC since Nappi is nervous about MC so it makes it easier like this. and at the end she plays rock paper scissor with the audience to know who will win a present from her, that was nice too! if I have to say one thing that can be improved, it's that for the parts when Nappi isn't singing live, they should make her voice louder because the difference between her live singing (loud) and when it's not live (low and soft) can be noticed LOL other than this everything is great!

I can tell Nappi was nervous the whole time and at the end she cried, it's probably all the stress she had before and during the performance and she was relieved that it all went well ;_;

I'm so glad that this stage is not just for one time and that she's going to perform it again, I can't wait for the next performance! Back then, I wanted to watch the KIV stages for Nappi, however I end up not doing it for different reasons. First, I wasn't a fan of the setlist in Seifuku no Me. and Nappi's position in the stage is not very good (which is probably because they started this stage years ago, and at that time she wasn't popular like now). The good thing with this solo stage is that I LOVE the setlist and clothes, all the focus is on Nappi since she's alone, and it's less long than usual stages (it's 1h30) so this is perfect for me and I love it so much! I keep smiling when watching ;w; I'm going to watch every performance *-* <3

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg d.jpg e.jpg f.jpg g.jpg h.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The next performance for Nappi's solo stage "WHITE" will be on 10th October!
    She announced it in Twitter (and it might be her seitansai?), can't wait for it <3

Nappi's photosets from the HKT shop - July 2021

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

I'm a little late with these but I really had to post them, Nappi looks SO pretty!!! <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The HKT48 Shop has started selling replica Theater photos of the members, this is the one for Nappi:

0928113644_61527fbce65d9.jpeg

It's very pretty but the price is 33,000 JPY :eek: so I won't be buying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was wondering why the 7-Net Shopping tweet had more retweets than likes, and it's actually because there's a lottery for fans to win a signed poster from HKT members if they retweet and follow etc. I wish they did something like this in their personal Twitter accounts, maybe it would boost the followers of each member (and Nappi would finally reach 50k followers :oops:)

Nappi's photosets from the HKT shop - August 2021

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

I always love Nappi's photosets *-* it's like my favorite photos of her, so pretty and cute!
    For August, it's 3 different themes and 3 different hairstyles ^^/
    My favorite is the 3rd one, she looks great with the hairpin, cute fashion and the shoes <3

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another edition of Nappi's Whispers:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi whispers :XD: I love the part where the doll slowly fell and they did a close-up haha [hehe] and they also talked about Nappi's love for money LOL this became her 'chara' in this show.

I finally took time to watch the HKT Seishun Taiikubu episode from mid-August where Nappi played table tennis (it was posted in this thread on the previous page!). it was fun to watch! Nappi struggled to make the cone fall at first, but she did better later. I love when she asked for a pause to breathe before she continued trying LOL her dissapointed reaction and happy reactions were all cute :3 in the end, she even managed to make the cone fall in one try, she learned fast haha. She's adorable! I took some screenshots:

Tomorrow is the second performance of Nappi's solo stage "WHITE"! So excited for it!

• Like Like x 3
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New edition of 'Nappi's Whispers':

• Like Like x 2
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 3
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another 'Nappi's Whispers':

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    PB incoming! :1st::1st::1st:

The book will be released on 12/17 and will be called 'WHITE':
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2021/11/7669

Cover image:

141c6297c6add5209db1202c852fef258200.jpeg

Other photos:

74861eccfbc2d950ce32d70c5377aecf8201.jpeg c300621f8bef9dfc9a8e18f06892cd448202.jpeg 508911ba7f74c7ee937c28eb5abe83aa8211.jpeg 0ae6997480997edb26e3c33db03179058212.jpeg b2717469102b12d55d009e3d7d885cfa8215.jpeg

Via Google:
    The link above has details of various store exclusive bonuses. There'll also be a sales event in Tokyo's 23 wards in January.

EDIT: A PB 'concept film' has just been released on HKT48's official YT channel:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Making' video for 'WHITE':

And some 'shorts':

• Like Like x 3
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Nappi for the first photobook!!! I was thinking a while ago if she was going to get one, and I'm glad that it's happening. I love that she has solo activities like the solo stage and now a photobook, her career as idol is better and better *-* and I LOVE the preview photos and videos, it has a theme of autumn/winter that is perfect for Nappi, she looks so pretty and cute!!! <3 it's perfect ;w; She's the cutest ;w; I hope her sales will be good. I think they should open a Twitter account for it and upload cute photos/videos (like how other idols do).

Also, I finally watched the 2nd performance of WHITE a few days ago (the one from 10th October) and I loved it! This time, Nappi was less nervous than the first time, and she did great! Just like I said the first time, I love the setlist so much and I love all of her clothes, and again my favorite part (both for songs and clothes) is when she's wearing the pink dress! *-* This time, she didn't get the wrong lyrics for Kimi wa Boku da XD and she sounded nice in the songs where it was live singing! The camera work was also a little better (like for the part where she sits down in Warukii, she also sits down during Kimi no C/W). There was also a funny moment when she introduced the MC part (question/answer part) and she got the wrong timing twice with the sound effect haha she was adorable <3 Overall it's a very nice stage and again I recommend it! :3 and now she already has a 3rd performance of it that I will watch as well!

Some screenshots from the performance of 10/10! (you can tell that the pink dress part is my favorite haha)

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another PB 'making' video:

And three more 'shorts':

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    2nd making:

3rd making:

• Like Like x 2
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Making 4:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm loving all of this content!!! I didn't think that they would upload so many videos *-* <3
    So far management is doing a great job at promoting (hope they'll promote in Twitter too)

Some "shorts":

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Making 5:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

After the photobook announcement, Nappi changed her Twitter profile picture! I can't believe she finally changed it LOL she had the same picture for sooo long. I'm glad that she changed because the previous picture didn't show her face clearly, now the new picture is her photobook cover, it's so nice <3 Also, she finally passed 50k followers a few days ago!!! Congrats!!!

Today's photobook making video, I love Nappi with that natural and casual style :cute:

More "shorts":

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow I'm super overwhelmed with all the material there is. I can't help but wonder if this is counter productive?