Sugawara Satsuki / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    can't wait to see her in 46hrs tv. im curious what kind of personality she has.

2. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Impossible to not notice the resemblance and yeah she's my fave off 5ki.

3. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

she has a mature beauty. her visual make me feel comfortable, calm and hmm only look at her make me heartwarming

• Like Like x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think girls with no previous showbiz experiences have higher chances to be there cause they love the group (unless you're Ozono Momoko lol).
    Especially this time that auditions were only for Nogi and not a sakamichi one like the previous one.
    So I'm really glad to welcome her and I am really curious to know more about her.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Translated handwritten profile:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Just saw this girl's performance/introduction during the 46 hour event. Her cool looks don't match her somewhat "ponkotsu" behaviour and I thought that was awesome to see lol. She pulled up in some NBA Washington Wizards gear (no doubt a nod to Wizards PF Rui Hachimura) and knocked down a free-throw and a layup, all on the first attempt! Of which she seemed absolutely shocked about and kept muttering to herself in disbelief, forgetting she's mic'd up lol.

As an avid basketball fan myself, this girl definitely caught my eye. Stunning visual with a cool and down to earth personality. Hashimoto vibes for real. Looking forward to seeing more of her in the future. I hope she has a wonderful time in Nogizaka!

• Like Like x 2
  7. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

After today, i think i fall in love with her

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love her now. She has cool beauty, but when watching their omitatekai, she seems to have a funny personality, lol

I smiled when she babble something and realized that we can hear it.. "Ah! it can be heard..", also when she jumps in happines because her free shoot success at the first try. She is so precious.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

She reminds me a bit of Nanamin.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i want to see her in Nogichuu now, sadly i need to wait few days :( :(

11. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    She's definitely senbatsu level. It kinds of weird how I also see Nanamin vibe although they don't really look alike, not even the same hairstyle. And she's so interesting already.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Probably just the basketball part lol

13. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I can't help but visuell wise she just reminds me a bit of a young/er Kashiwagi (sorry Yuki :^^;:) and her reaction aswell.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Dude, for me she looks like carbon copy of takeuchi miyu ex akb member..

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I think it safe to say that Satsuki might be in senbatsu for 30th single

16. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

That's obviously, isn't it? I'm confident that Nagi & Satsuki definitely make it in Nogi senbatsu sooner or later & pretty sure that management would push them to fukujin directly (as for center position, it's hard to tell after Aruno's incident:fear:. Gotta wait & see here I guess). I'm more concerned about who will be downgraded to 3rd row once management decided to push these girls. As you know, right now fukujin members are difficult to demote as they're really strong in terms of fan & public popularity. (Asu, zukki, Yoda, kubo, ume, Kakki, sakura). Hope there's a good solution to solve this issue cause I luv them all & it would be difficult for me to take sides:cry2:

• Like Like x 1
  17. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    With her HS numbers, I do hope so. If management ever hesitates to put her in senbatsu immediately, I wish they would compensate by giving her center position in the next 5ki coupling song (preferably, a banme song, if they will recieve one)

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i hope so, and if she become center for 30th single, i really wish that she's not the only 5th gen in that senbatsu because it gonna be a big responsibility for her to carry.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

If management are brave enough to make Aruno Center for 29 single, i belive Satsuki could do it. I am just curious what kind of song will be for the 30 singles if Satsuki really center it; a winks barrage from satsuki will melt every man who watch the MV.

• Like Like x 2
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, lets make a girl who sell all her hs tickets become a center. Oh wait, there's plenty of them!

• Winner Winner x 1