Single AKB48 62nd single [Idol Nanka Janakattara] - 2023/09/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jul 27, 2023.

1. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I'm pretty sure they'll put her again in a while. Maybe they rather put Erichan/kept Sorara because it'll be a kyun-kyun cute single (Yuiyui words). Don't worry, every release the 3rd row members change a bit.

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Hinana's slots sound fishy.

[​IMG]

Weren't they expecting Saki's announcement?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Finally, Yuiyui is center again. Might buy a couple more copies this time to appreciate management getting it right this time.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    First time? As a Seina oshi I've long accepted she's not getting back into senbatsu. I saw this senbatsu coming from a mile away (except maybe Shitao, it was a bit unexpected, but I guess maybe the Mogi experiment is put on hold); 12 senior spots are essentially fixed, along with 2 new-gen spots that will be permanently occupied by Airi and presumably Sorara. That leaves 2 vacancies in a 16-nin senbatsu that can be rotated, and we all know that will likely either go to an ex-Eito or a KKS. Remi might have a chance in the future, if she somehow manages to last until any of Berin/Yuiyui/Hiichan/Naru/Onishi/Odaeri decides to graduate (and maybe Shitao as well who seems to be the backup option if they need an ex-Eito), but otherwise, if a member is not 17th/18th gen and not already in senbatsu she's very likely to not get in any more. Mogi is an exception who got a chance due to YuuNaaMogiOn, but very few people get chances like that falling their way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I feel bad for Seichan, at some point she was my ni-oshi and I still love her, so I can’t avoid getting sad thinking about how her potential was under-exploited. She should have been pushed waaaaay more while she was the center of Takahashi/Iwatate Team B. She’s the full package, beautiful, charismatic, performs really well. What a pity management tried really little and slow with her.

Talking about Remi, it’s been a while since I see people talking about her being senbatsu but it hasn’t happened until now so I don’t really visualize it. The management seems really willing to keep at least 2 17ki in senbatsu (and since Dousuki we have 3), and for the next single we’ll probably have at least one 18ki (even though I thought they would put one in the 62nd). So…unless they give up on some staple senbatsu member — or if they turn the senbatsu bigger, what they probably won’t —, I don’t see Remi senbatsu anytime soon.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  6. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Well, around half of the senbatsu are the big money-makers/most popular of the group, can't leave them out. Chiba is one of the "new" faces of the group, Maho their pushed member for all the anime otaku out there. Airi the mngmts has-to-be-in-senbatsu-at-all-costs 17ki member, Eriko (iirc) still the best selling member of their gen. Zukky, I think sometimes, is only part of some formations so mngmt can say they added 16ki. Don't get me wrong, she works for it and deserves her spot imo, but there're members who are at least as good as her that are left out. Than there are Onishi, Oda, Shitao and Sora. All four of them deserve to be in, no question, yet it wouldn't have hurt to leave them + Zucky maybe out and put some of the members I mentioned in (Not all, maybe two or even three, and there are also members who I haven't named that deserve a shot)

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Added some precisions in OP about the concerts.
    Feel free to correct any mistake

8. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Not only You. I've already preordered 10 copies for Yuiyui's sake! :blush:

• Like Like x 3
  9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Where can we buy the new single? :confused:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
  10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Well Onishi is the best selling member of Team K so she’s another unmovable imo

11. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Already CD JAPAN has preorder, just after single was announced.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Also available for preorder at HMV Japan.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Don't forget the "nd" in title of this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Thank you!!! :)

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yuiyui center finally!!!! Congrats <3<3<3

:mail::mail::mail:

I'm so happy that it finally happened after 5 years since her first and only center :oops: I read her message on Twitter and I think she said something like, the feeling now compared to her center 5 years ago are very different. Back then she was so young, new, surrounded by popular seniors. Now she is one of the most popular in the group, more mature... So many things happened in these 5 years! I've said that I want her to center again for so long now, it's weird that it's finally here lol... I'm happy!!

I can't wait to know more about this single and I'll enjoy every moment of it :blush: So far we got to see the outfits and their hair, it looks good! it seems like it's going to be a cute song? <3

I actually couldn't watch the stream live and I still didn't watch it yet... but I'll try to take the time for it, especially to see Yuiyui :cute:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Please remember to wear sunglasses, because she shines soooooooo much, even from computer/smartphone screen :cool: It's better to protect due to radiance of QUEEN YUIYUI [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

I’m really happy for Yuiyui! I always felt like she deserved better than Teacher Teacher (I don’t mind if others like the song, but it never did much for me) and I was starting to get worried that it would be her only center single before she graduated. I’m so happy to see that’s not the case! I really hope we get to see her shine!

• Like Like x 4
  18. troivabien

troivabien Kenkyuusei

5 years and center again. Congrats to Yuiyui!
    Re-enter senbatsu. Congrats to Miu!
    Congrats to Eriko for her 1st senbatsu!
    Congrats to all senbatsu of this single!

Mogi-chan :cry::cry::cry:

Saho's HS sales is very good. I hope before graduation, she is in senbatsu once. :cute::cute::cute:

About position, I guess (and hope):
    1st row: Murayama Yuiri, Honda Hitomi, Oguri Yui, Sato Airi, Kuranoo Narumi
    2nd row: Onishi Momoka, Okabe Rin, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yamauchi Mizuki, Hashimoto Eriko, Mukaishi Mion
    3rd row: Omori Maho, Chiba Erii, Oda Erina, Yamazaki Sora, Shitao Miu

• Like Like x 3
  19. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

Since it seems that DH have money for 1 or 2 MVs recently I hope the 2nd MV isn't some random cooking senbatsu but the return of Undergirls or smth so that most of the girls can participate in the single ;;;;

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't think they have that many indeed, or else, they wouldn't push out so many members and revamp the group structure.
    Don't forget that the latest 2 coupling MVs were paid by SHOWROOM, and they are also spending in the OO48 production.

If, and that's a relatively big if, this single sells better as good as Dousuki, yeah, they may have some margin for future works.