Kobayashi Yui (Yuipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I agree with the above posts about idols graduating while on top. Somehow though, I get the funny feeling Miichan maybe next, with Fuu and Muu (probably together) last. :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I couldn't agree more.
    We hated the rebranding even thought many of us ended up loving Sakura. If 2kis had to endure that passage alone, it would have been even worse to accept and harder for them to carry.
    Also, even though majorty of 1kis decided to graduate in the first years of Sakura, we need to not forget they have been Keyakids for 5 years.
    8 years of idol life is not a small thing to achieve.

Now to Pon...
    When Habu announced graduation I thought it was either her or Pon, so I expected Pon to graduate in 2024.... not in January/February though!
    I'm not ready for it.

My head know she reached all the goals she set for herself... she's a young adult and she can reach even more results once outside Sakura, as a model, as an actress, with new dreams that will evolve with her personal growth.

Still... my heart is not ready.

I will be sad seeing the group I love without Yui.
    She is that constant presence my eyes seek at every concert, at every MV and performance, exactly like she has been that presence I kept following even when I disagreed with her opinions.
    A light and a strength I hope will be carried by new generations from now on.

• Like Like x 4
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I'm glad Yuipon is getting Risa grad treatment, she deserves it.

I know this is asking too much but i would love if Yuipon solo song got an MV just like Sono Hi Made did.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in Oricon about her thighs (on Instagram)

Sakurazaka46 Yui Kobayashi, beautiful legs with full thighs and “super mini length” “B-biju!!! Legs!! Cute!!” “Bone structure really genius”

She posted an off-shot of her all-black outfit with emojis such as a black heart. In the three photos, she poses cutely while boldly showing off her beautiful legs, showing off her outstanding style. In Stories, she introduced this post as ``Autumn personal clothes that I forgot to post.''

409563296_1421169588610488_1873055121103351968_n.jpg

409683751_1008260590247038_840908995270131077_n.jpg

409198701_328404000048569_381012602329256024_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0trsgcxHLY/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2306322/

• Like Like x 3
  6. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Yuipon is such a model. She looks amazing in these photos.

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    MV for Yuipon's grad song 'Kimi ga Sayonara Ietatte...':

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  8. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I finally had time to watch it with eng subs and it´s wonferful. Full of references to keyakizaka choreos and some saku ones. Yuipon will be missed and always be remembered as one of the best members. Who would believe that the friendless shy girl from 2016 would become one of Sakurazaka pilars?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I love the video;
    Pon has been so important to both Keyaki and Sakura I'm truly happy they decided to put in pieces of choreos and scenes from both group.
    Also, I love the lyrics which I feel very fitting for Pon situation right now... she has been one of Keyaki/Sakura souls, but right now the group is strong enough to stand up even without her. And she can just be herself and run towards her dreams.

The only "complain" I have about the MV regards the other people in it. I know it's not done - like ever - with graduation songs, but I would have loved to see Fuuchan, Miichan and Uemura with Pon instead of random dancers, even concealed by clothes but recognizable somehow. It would have hit differently I believe.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree. They should have used actual members, not the random ones.

11. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

SokoSaku #167 Yuipon Special

Missed the graduation announcement in November so this eps was a jawdropper for me. Congrats to Yuipon, she will be dearly missed.
    One of my favorite episode was when Oda Nana professed her love to Yuipon which caused quite a commotion among the members. Her race against Moriya Akane in the relay was also quite memorable.

Nice to see the members have a very brief moment with her in the handshake segment of today's eps.
    Well wishes Yuipon.^_^

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Yui opened the Silent Majority MV riding her bicycle. Only did we find out later that she had a nasty fall from that bicycle, she had fallen face down onto the pavement. I'm sure that must have hurt, yet she soldiered on.

Yuipon, the other half of the Yui-chanz duo. No better way to remember her than listening to the iconic Shibuya Gawa.

Who can forget Oda Nana causing a commotion in Keyakite for having the hots for Yuipon?!:^^;:

Pon in concerts screaming to fans if they are ready to become as "baka" as Nijika (or something to that effect).

Her sharp retorts, etc. So many memories.

Thank you Yuipon for the time with Keyakizaka and Sakurazaka!:)
    (and so glad Koike made it to her graduation, even if it was for a short time)

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder how many people knew it was her?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1