Idoling!!!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Greta, Feb 6, 2008.

1. WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, out of curiosity, what was the reason for sayaka, maria, mira and michelle's graduation? Was it just graduation from idoling or was it from the entertainment industry entirely?

2. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ They are still making IV's so its from Idoling!!! only (except maybe for Michelle, haven't seen anything from her)

3. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

something most and make me worries is no suzuki morita in PV baby blue i hope she don't graduate this year :cry:

4. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Am going to do this before its too late almost forgot but:
    (its still JUNE 11 on my timezone lol didn't realize it was late for forum time)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!!!!

[​IMG]

5. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Sup ya'll! Glad to see there's Idoling!!! fans, on top of being fans of AKB48 and Morning Musume. "Variety is the Spice of Life!!!"

Anyway, I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but there's a good site that allows a chance for overseas fans to check some of their stuff; kinda like a DJ-Waffles thing.

Check It Out!

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    So, I just watched their newest DVD (I think), the one where four-ish girls graduate. My two favorites are #6 and #9. How are they popularity-wise?

7. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ 6 is Erika Tonooka and 9 is Rurika Yokoyama, and they are both rather popular :)

8. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Ah. Boo. I'll have to watch more DVDs and pick an unpopular one. These two really shine in the concert I saw, but I like to support those who don't have many fans.

9. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ Well honestly I'm not sure if anyone of the girls can be considered the least popular because they all seen to have fans. If anything the girls in the first gen are the most popular (#3-#9). I'm not sure about the girls in the second generation, but the 3rd gen girls (#19-#21) might not be super popular considered they joined not too long ago (although I adore them all <3)

All I can say is that my favorite was Rumi (Idoling!!! #2) from the beginning, and ever since she graduated I really haven't had a favorite. Trying to choose between Erika Tonooka, Fonchi, and Rurika...

10. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Fonchi reminds me of Kamei Eri a ton. They look so similar.

11. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ OH MAN I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!! Haha no wonder why I love her so much ^^ Fonchi also has the same hair color as Eri, and their voices are both really sweet :love: I think an amazing think about Fonchi was that she's just gotten so beautiful over the years (not that she wasn't or anything before ^^;)

12. chraen

chraen Kenkyuusei

Is Fonchi the one who blows the whistle at the start of Mujouken Koufuku?

13. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ Nope that was Ai Okawa (3rd gen member).

This is Fonchi:
    [​IMG]

14. chraen

chraen Kenkyuusei

HAHAHA OKAY they all look the same to me.

I like her and the little kid #21.

15. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

/me wins ruri shirt!!!

aiming for hii's shirt nxt :p

16. Meaud

Meaud Kenkyuusei

Actually I'm not really an Idoling fan. I just know them thanks to AKB Idoling!! But... I wanted to know more about them and I found that:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4aei9DqPsE

And that is the most wonderful vid I saw. And if I understand, those 3 girls are graduated? That is bad, I loved their voice.

17. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

^ yep, Omoi no Uta is ONE GREAT SONG.

18. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^^ RUMI KOIZUMI FOR THE WIN!!!! )I'm always going to miss my favorite Idoling!!! #2 :( )

Omoi no Uta is like my favorite song from them; U is also amazing ^^

19. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Their new single S.O.W. Sense of Wonder is the new OP for the anime Fairy Tail. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R15-FGOFao8

Didn't even know about 'Omoi no Uta' until seeing this thread. Thanks.

Aside from Tonooka (maybe), Nagano, Kikuchi, Kobayashi (never saw her), Michelle and Hashimoto I really like all the girls. I wonder what kind of (and how many) new members they plan to add this year.

They're awesome because they don't seem to be afraid to make a fool of themselves. Anytime other guests/idol groups guest on the show you can see the difference especially if there are pies or leaf blowers involved.

I don't think it was mentioned but the two Hitomis (Sakai, Miyake), Tonooka and Yazawa were on Kunoichi. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xarhmt_kunoichi-2009-idoling_people
    Since G4 shows Sasuke/Kunoichi episodes a lot maybe they'll get more fans outside of Japan through their appearance.

They seem to have done better than Asami Abe (former Morning Musume member Abe Natsumi's sister and Gyaruru member) and Shinoda Miho (T&C Bomber member & former Olympic gymnast) did as far as idols are concerned.

20. Jin

Jin Kenkyuusei