Event / Concert AKB48 Senbatsu Election 2010

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Winter, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Lokay

Lokay Kenkyuusei

Seriously ?! When does Mariko become so popular ? And why Sayaka is on the low top ? [sweat]

2. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

Her popularity started rising shortly after the first senbatsu election.

3. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Sanjaya anyone? XD

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I wouldn't count Mariko as a shoe-in for #1 just yet though. There are probably many fans of her on Mixi from her outside work who don't particularly care about AKB and won't vote, or at least won't bother to buy multiple votes, for the election. Also, I'm sure Aachan's wota will put up a huge fight if it looks like she's in danger of losing her spot at the head of the pack.

5. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Acchan will be first and I don't think there's any question about it.

The surprises in this election will be the lower senbatsu.

6. Lyrad

Lyrad Kenkyuusei

lol yea im pretty sure Acchan will be first but hey lets just leave it at that, her not being first would be too weird anyway. the real action takes place right below her! will haruna fans beat yuko fans ? Im more interested in seeing akicha climb the ranks tbh, i love that girl.

7. Sumire

Sumire Kenkyuusei

I'm not that excited about these elections occuring again, but yeah, I'd like to see Akicha make it to the top 21. And I agree that, as it was pointed out earlier, the most surprising results (if any) will be among the lower-ranked members.

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I think Haruna has been moving down the ranking a bit lately. I bet she gets around 7th this year, after Aachan, Mariko, Yuko, Mayu, Takamina, and Tomochin. And I`m sure Akicha will make senbatsu this year too.

9. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

I'm betting on Komori getting into senbatsu, maybe getting the last spot or something.

10. Criss

Criss Member

11. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    ^Thank you, 2 of my favourites in one go. =D

12. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

judging from the last senbatsu election,if we minus off Cindy and yukarin, maybe yonechan and akicha will get into the top 21.right now akicha will get into the top 10 i do not know whether yonechan will get into the senbatsu this time around,hopefullty there is an element of surprise if we will still see how amina get into the top 10.

13. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

So where did you overseas folks order from? I want to make sure I get the tickets as soon as possible, but I'm in California when the single comes out, so I have a really narrow window of time.

I like HMV's prices the most, but they really don't say anything about express shipping on their site. Does anyone have experience with their shipping? I've ordered from CD Japan and YesAsia before, but they're so effin' expensive. Might be worth it though, if the singles get to me on time..

At this point, most of my favorite girls have a really slim chance, but I really, really want to vote for Sayaka now. Everyone feels that their girl deserves senbatsu, and I totally agree, but I'm so inspired by Sayaka's passion recently, I feel like I have to do something about it. :3

14. Criss

Criss Member

15. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    HMV and Amazon Japan only send by EMS, which is express shipping. CDJapan inflate their shipping prices, so their regular airmail prices can sometimes end up more expensive than HMV or Amazon's EMS (who charge the 'real' price, not the made up CDJapan price)...

16. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

So if I pre-order from HMV, do you think it'll get to me in time for me to vote?

17. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    If you use EMS, yes. It should take 3 or 4 days to arrive to the States.

18. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks so much! I'm gonna do it right now! :D

19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I preorderd my copy two days ago, if everything goes right it'll arrive shortly after it's released, if i get a ticket, will someone be able to vote for Kuramochi for me?

20. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Welcome. Ah, and if you want to vote Akimoto Sayaka, contact me :fear: