Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

My dream last night :

A dream with Sora Aoi.

Enough said :mrgreen:

2. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow!

No seriously - wow!

3. Namitamakifan

Namitamakifan Kenkyuusei

I had a dream of Takahashi Minami last night it was very interesting........no not really she was just talking to one of the other members but i wasnt sure who it was though.

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I dreamt I won an action .. .. ..
    I find that very very random... lol.

5. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    My second miichan dream last night.

I was with my friends from high school, and we were riding our bikes through a cold autumn night to meet miichan. My friends were coming with me to do it, and they only knew her by name, but didn't know anything about her. On the inside I was nervous because I was waiting for them to make fun of me for doing it.

We arrived at a building where she was, and we went up many staircases, many escalators, and through many rooms. The next thing I remember was being in the room with her. It was a small room, dimly lit with white walls and white furniture. It was almost like being in some bar, but there was no alcohol or music. I could hear myself talking in Japanese to her, but whether she was talking or not I didn't know. There were other people in the room also, but I don't know if they were my friends. Miichan and I were sitting next to each other, and I took out my cellphone and asked her if I could take a picture of us together. She said yes, and I remember how happy I was.

After that, she took out her cellphone (it was also white) and aimed it to take a picture of the two of us. I don't know if she took the picture or not, but I remember thinking how happy I was that I was sitting there with her.

After leaving the room with my friends and making it halfway down the building, I realized I didn't have my shoes with me. I turned to go back up to the room, but before I could do anything else I woke up.

Weird.

6. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I dreamed I was holding someone... but I don't know who :(

7. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

Wow, lucky. :D

8. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Damn, I've been playing too much Halo lately. I was dreaming of several ways of how I could effectively kill people in the game, lol.

9. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

^ At least you haven't had nightmares about a flood invasion. :lol: The Halo 3 flood graphics freaked me the heck out when I first saw them. The way the spore goes in, they start screaming, then their upper body explodes juicy style and starts attacking you... creepy! :D

10. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ I've been only playing online...I barely touched the story mode... so no creepy flood nightmares for me yet.

11. msnid

msnid Kenkyuusei

i was too tired so i dont remember what i was dreamed...

12. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yeah...the first time with a gravure idol, the one i idolize for the better!!! :D
    Used to have dreams with usual idols or j-pop artists.

Last night, with Acchan.
    I don't know, in such a war scene, she became aone of the nurses that brings ouf refreshments (drinks, hot towel, cold towel etc) for the wounded and exhausted ones. and she asked me how the procedures of it all, maybe she was new to the job or something (yeah yeah i know your everyday job is an idol, Acchan :lol: ), and in that kinda situation i had to explained everything to her. lucky it was Acchan, if it was someone else, i'd rather shoot him/her to die :lol:

and the dream shifted to another dream i couldn't remember...yeah Acchan...yeah...

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i won't ask how that went....lol

my dreams tend to be meaningless and uneventful....i have yet to have one of an AKB48 girl or some japanese model ;)

14. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

a funny dream.
    also, 2 dreams.

1. i went out with my mom to buy a new pair of black leather shoes.

2. i have to take care my neighbour's 4-years-old daughter for 5 years. that girl calls me "mama". she becomes my adopted daughter even though at that time i'm still 22 years old and not married yet.

LOL!

15. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I had a rather faint dream with a girl resembling Ayaka Komatsu. I don't remember the details, but we were kind of gesture flirting, holding hands and such. It was good. Wish it was real! :lol:

16. Monty

Monty Kenkyuusei

weird dream
    I'm at my friend's birthday party, then suddenly my hateful :evil: biology teacher at mid-school
    throw me a bucket of water for no particular reason...
    there I'm awake.

17. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

How's the teacher now? :lol:
    Have you had any revenge dreams or something?

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i would just love to have any sorta of dream with any gravure idol....
    the flirting, holding hands with a gravure idol, now that is a dream dream type of a dream, excellent one, and a don't wake me up, type of nice dream to have. ;)

19. Monty

Monty Kenkyuusei

I don't know, and not interested to know :twisted:
    revenge dreams? nope...
    why did I have to had that kind of dream instead of a peaceful sleep
    what a waste of time :lol:

20. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

a purple tiger.
    what does it mean?