Single [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [Tsuki no uragawa] - 2011/5/18

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by loveandcoffee, Feb 27, 2011.

1. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [Tsuki no uragawa] (4/27)

Well the mp3 I have is from the 480p version, which is clear. CD-rips are gonna sound like heaven but meh, there's nothing different from this preview than most other radio previews I've heard through my days, so yes, if I heard the CD-rip right here and now, it would still bug me. Getting used to it is the way to go. XD

I'll be concentrating on those amazing vocals T__T;

2. Maxis

Maxis Kenkyuusei

Hm, song is okay, probably it will grow on me but it's not what I really expected.
    And "hey" in chorus is totally unnecessarily!

3. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

To be honest, its not what I expected for their debut...but I love it :inlove:
    I can't even tell you why I love it so much (besides that its DiVA) but there is just something about the song that I'm really enjoying. Maybe it will come to me later.

I already ordered one copy, but now I did some budgeting and I can get at least 2 more, maybe 3 or 4 if I work some extra hours. Wait for me DiVA!! <3

4. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I just don't like her vocal quality. Like, she sings well, but it sounds weird-ish to me. Almost kind of whiny? But not in a bad way... if that makes sense.

5. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

I like the sound of the song , i hope the full thing builds up to a climax.
    Yuka vocals saves the day!

6. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I'm loving what I hear so far. <3 It sounds great. I'm so excited for the full version. From what we can also see from the PV(?) also looks really amazing. I'm just surprised that they're releasing the same day as Tomochin? I mean, really? :fp:

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Maybe they're doing it on purpose. There could be a "competition" between the five two, which could give both singles more publicity. Like if Arashi and AKB released on the same day, all fans would go crazy and buy a bunch. :awesome: So maybe it's something like that.

8. yukimine

yukimine Kenkyuusei

I was expecting something more rockish from this unit so I'm bit surprised at the song choice for their debut single. But I must say though that Sayaka is sounding gorgeous. <3 I really want to hear the full thing now.

9. bamboobranch

bamboobranch Kenkyuusei

but Arashi and AKB are on the same level while Tomochin and DiVA are not. Everybody knows Tomochin is gonna win in sale anyway :music:

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I know, I just used them as an example. I just figured maybe a little competition might give both singles more publicity or something, even if it is a bit one-sided. xD

Like if Morning Musume and AKB released on the same day, it wouldn't stop the press from mentioning it all of the time even though AKB would win. I just figured this case might be the same way.

11. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

...Eh I dunno.

I would care more if I wasn't bitter about Kana not being in the unit, I guess.

12. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Eh, AKB vs Arashi is different from Tomochin vs DiVA. Tomochin and DiVA are from the same group. It's just like NEWS vs KAT-TUN for example. Johnny would never do that, haha. But I guess, if it's going to raise sales? I'm still not too sure, though. I'm pretty sure Tomochin will get #1 especially after how much promotion Dear J got. It would've just been nice if DiVA can get #1 instead, but we'll have to see.

13. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I don't love it but it will deffinatley get better when it's full and the PV is released :)

14. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Not much doubt that Tomochin will win in sales but anything other than that...for anyone as a true music lover not being akb fan in any sense will put their votes on DiVA...vocal or dance or etc...the reason why AVEX put it on the same day could be for publicity but more i guess that the are confident that DiVA will put in a good show...

15. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

That little friendly competition boils down to Office48 vs. HoriPro. And that's not fair fight at all...

16. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

I agree 100%. It needs something more, some 'omph'.

17. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

Boring...I'll just go for Tomochin's single then.

18. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

as much as I like the intro and the girls' voices (all of them, even Sae's)...the chorus is a bit........

why, for a debut single, the tune needs to be better....who chose this song!!?

19. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

Can't you just wait for the full song? :fp:

20. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

personally, I am getting the single no matter what, and of course, the thoughts about this song COULD change...

BUT

the preview is probably half of the song already, with a full chorus part completed. The sound quality is also decent. So for most people, it's a good enough basis to make a judgement already. Besides, non-fans aren't gonna give it more than a few chances. Please don't tell me you've never skipped a song half-way through because it doesn't sound right. But the bigger point is --- so it's ok to judge the teaser (5 secs) and this preview so AS LONG AS the comments are good only? I don't see you asking people to wait till the full release to start liking the song....

I don't want to stir up any animosity here, esp. when we're both big fans of the DiVA fans, but I do feel that you are q. intolerant to negative opinions about your oshis, even to a point where objective opinions are not welcomed.