Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Re: Yokoyama Yui / Team K

Oh, yes you have to check them out! I used to wish they were a bit more rockish or cool in style, but now I really really love them <3 their songs are so pretty! I recommend Sunao ni Naritai because it has a ton of Yui solo lines <3 or if you prefer something more upbeat, listen to Warau ga Ii, which is pretty awesome.

BTW, Yuko said in her blog that Not yet is performing Hirahira live for the first time next week, I really want to see what the performance looks like, and of course, looking forward to the Yui goodness :cute:

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Do you know where to find the episode as H!O doesn't have it?

Thanks!

3. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

That's where I got it. It might be hidden since there are no seeds.

4. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^Ah, I don't have that episode! I thought I did but I don't.... ;o; I must have just watched it on Tudou and didn't get it for myself. Now I need to find it too. >_>

Another snippet from FLASH that I wanted to draw some attention to because remember how Mariko commented that after Takamina, the most hardworking and dedicated person is probably Yui? (or she's similarily hardworking, something like that... well, I'll rewatch that and edit if I'm wrong)

[​IMG]
    Yokoyama Yui is thinking about AKB48 from morning to night. I really think she loves AKB so much.

Also another excerpt... because reading this article has me fired up! XD
    She wanted to join AKB because AKB is a place that gathers people with dreams and they work their hardest together to make them come true. That's the concept that attracted her to it. She was like, "That's it!" XD

5. oddball

oddball Member

AikyiTainze will prob have it at his site:

http://xdragon0180.livejournal.com/tag/varieties:ariyoshi akb kyowakoku

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@Ampersand: OMG! Just how much cuter can she get? <3 But you know, that's something I really like about Yui, you can really tell she loves AKB a lot, and she enjoys her job and does her best in everything. I love girls who look like they are enjoying themselves so much :)

7. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^ I know what you mean! That "kore ya!" just totally got me <3

8. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I forgot to make a comment on this...

I'm not sure how it is in Japan, but McDonalds here usually has a sign "no loitering" or basically you customers can only stay for 1 hour or so... I wouldn't think she would get kicked out though.

Anyway, was there any other important stuff from the articles? I don't have the articles nor can I read Japanese at all...

9. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^ Ah, in Asian countries it's common for people to buy something at restaurants like McDonald's and then stay there to study and even work on school projects. At McDonald's here I've even seen old men stay there to play chess. o_O

I didn't notice any 'no loitering' signs at the McDonald's I went to in Japan but I can say that their food was terrible so I really hope Yui didn't have to eat that every weekend back then or the food was better than the one I went to. Because otherwise, wow all that AND she suffered through bad fast food too? That's dedication.

There's quite a lot of article left, I just mentioned a few things that made me me go, "awwww, YUI <3 ".

10. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

11. oddball

oddball Member

Well it was a MacDonald's what did you expect, poor Yui, lets hope she didn't have to live off too much of it..... :cry:

12. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I went to Japan last year, and I actually liked the McDonald's there.

At least relative to the McDonald's here in America.

*shrugs*

13. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^ Lol, I'm sorry I even brought it upthough I've tried several countries and Japan's has been the worst. This is turning into a McD's thread more than a Yui thread, ohnoes dnw! XD

Thanks for the link! It's a pity that it is for Megaupload which is blocked in my country...
    Boo. ...I think someone said using JDownloader works so I guess I'll try that. I want that Yui episode. D:

Anyway, counting down for Majisuka 2 and the reveal of Yui's role. :awesome:

14. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

/joins the countdown for Majisuka II and seeing Yui kick some real butttt-!
    :hehe:

15. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Or gets her cute butt kicked :D Never know, they might add her to Team Hormone since Sashi might be out of commission with that pencil up her nose from Rena...

16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^ That would be great!!

17. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Or how about Yuko-san cleaning house of her 4 queens and Sado and training Sashi, Kitarie, and Yui for a Not Yet clique? A "New World Order" :D

18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^ That wouldn't surprise me. Or, the four will be a gang(The Madadayo gang) and someone else will play top dog instead of Yuko.

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think from the previews that Hormone is now part of Rappapa and Acchan is the top dog in there (with Gekikara, I suppose lol) and Yui seems to be more in Nezumi's side from what I understand.

20. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I was having a case of wishful thinking. :D