Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Re: Yokoyama Yui / Team K

Man that sucks, what video is that? The original one was removed by the user....
    ------------

I was watching that Uwa! Damasareta Taishou 2011 show and Yui got pranked on it :D I think that's only the 2nd time she got pranked on some show (that I've seen). The first was the 2-part Akbingo Dokkiri earlier on this year.

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Link updated. And just in case YouTube clocks out again, I added a Youku link. :)

3. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

The song and PV were okay, but Yui made it awesome :approve: Yay, go Yui! She's so adorable and awesome. :cute:

4. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Thanks for the PV link!

Yui is so cute! :cute: :cute: :cute: Yui definitely made that PV a lot better, aha. I wish there were more scenes of her. A whole entire PV of her would've been fine, haha. We don't need the group in the PV, lol.

5. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

This PV is amazing (though that may be my Yui bias talking here).

On another note, was the song really THAT bad?

I kinda like it........

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^It's all a matter of taste I suppose [hehe] I don't like boybands *shrugs* But yeah, the PV was gorgeous! I also loved how it served to tell a little story about how the guy is in love with Yui, but she already has a bf. Or something. Maybe I hallucinated all of that xD

Anyway, Yui is part of the new sub unit Team YJ7!!! Congrats baby!

And she's also part of the limited time NHK unit Team Pichipichi NHK! She's in charge of the health programs :D Can't wait to see what's that about! [hehe]

7. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Wow, Yui is getting a lot of assignments these days :D Hope to see more clips around for her. I wonder how she'll do in the elections this year (if they hold one)

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^I would be willing to assume she'll probably make it to upper UG. Maybe just maybe lower senbatsu. I know I'm voting for her as much as I can when I get the chance! Next single should be the one with the election tickets, if they are holding a new one (which I think is pretty much a given)

9. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Well, I hope she makes it to Senbatsu in the election. I wish they would just choose her for a normal senbatsu too.

10. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

tbh, I like the song too. I even synched it on my ipod, lol.
    ---------------------------
    As for the next election (which I'm pretty sure will happen), I bet Yui will make it in lower senbatsu. I know that she's getting pushed a lot lately, but it's actually working. She's gaining tons of fans, haha. Who can not like her? She's so cute! :^O^:

11. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yup, I like her a lot but she's number 4 on my faves list behind 3 other Team K members :) It would be cool if she can make Media Senbatsu but I'm sure she'll take what she can get ;)

Hmm.. I thought management was pushing Komori hard too... but I guess they aren't pushing her as much now that Yui was promoted?

12. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

I don't think I've posted in this thread before, but Yui has just continued to climb up in my rankings.
    Now being in Not Yet is definitely helping a lot I would say.
    This girl is so precious... sdofkjods ;w;

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ikr? She's the most adorable girl on Earth! And in the Shuumatsu Not Yet she was so cute! Smiling all the time! Ahhh! :inlove: :inlove:

14. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

With Yui, I don't know if I had good timing or bad timing... I started liking her maybe a week or two before her promotion into Team K... and watched as her goods got a sharp rise in price. XDDD

It really helps that she's grouped with my top fave, Yuko in Not yet. [rock] She's had really great moments that's made me really love her, such as her bungeeing off Macau Tower for her team mates, her "new catchphrase" on Ariyoshi and the awww reveal in the AKBINGO discussion recently. Also, Yuko picked her as the one she'd choose as a wife if she were male. [hehe] MORE POINTS FOR THAT JUST BECAUSE. :awesome:

With the PV posted earlier. I found the song to be pretty generic. Not bad, but not wow. Yui though. YUI WAS WOW. So she made the whole thing better. XP

Yui for senbatsu all the way!

15. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Didn't Yui participate in Boku no Yell for the Ponytail to Shoushou single while still a KK? It's not listed in the first post... Boku no Yell was listed for Harugon...

-----------------------------

Edit: Ariyoshi episodes are still good for finding Yui. 100705 was a good one where they got a sexy sensei to teach Yui how to be sexy :)

16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Hehehehe.... [hehe]

I hope the best for the people in Japan during this time of crisis.

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

For Yui fans who might be concerned about her (please get a blog soon, baby) she stayed with Kitarie the night after the earthquake, and I think they've been staying together ever since, according to Kitarie's blog (thanks for translating, Wolfic!). Rie was scared, so Yui agreed to stay with her so she wouldn't be alone <3 Yui is so sweet <3

18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

That's good to know. thank you for the info.

19. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah I read that too, It's so sweet of Yui to think of others, especially at a time where she must also have mant worries of her own! <3

20. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I wonder if Yui was scared at all... either way, in times like these, having company is definitely good.