TV / Radio [TV] - [Star Hime Sagashi Taro!]

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

[​IMG]

#50 Oshi :inlove:

Personally I'm really happy about this 'amazing girl' that AkiP has found. If she actually turns out to be as good as he's making her out to be, I think it'll be good for Team M and NMB as a a whole, rather than AKB and SKE which are both very based on their first generation.

Sayamina, Milky and Nana will still be the three top of Team N =D

2. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

^the thing is, the preferential treatment the 'aces' get is really different from the other girls. one thing that I like from NMB is because even though Sayamina gets most of the jobs, Milky and Nana get not that much less than her.
    and he describe the girl like Jurina, I don't hate Jurina or anything but for me she is just there (at the front line).

3. meimei

meimei Kenkyuusei

I missed watching this, I better watch it now as it seems they are showing some of the new auditions.

I don't care too much for Jurina either, she is more just there for me.
    I am used to seeing the usual 3 at the front of NMB and I don't think they will change it much now. I will give my full view after watching show perhaps. Cant believe I forgot it.

4. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

AAAAAAAAAH.
    I screamed when they did. [flip]

Though..
    [​IMG].[​IMG]
    These two are super cute. And the girl who has Akari's twintails.. <3

5. kitkat00

kitkat00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I know it's probably been said somewhere before but when are they going to announce the 2nd gen? I'm getting crazy anxious waiting! :XD:

I think I like no. 3. There are no girls that really stick out to me yet but that's fine, I don't want to get attached to someone who won't make it anyway.

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This girl. Is fantastic. [shock]

My picks would be:

[​IMG]
    8 because she's awesome, even though she's 12. When dancing, she doesn't give off a very "12-year-old" aura, either.

[​IMG]
    10 because I find her adorable. She seems to be an okay performer, but personality-wise, she's just so cute. *O*

[​IMG]
    56 mainly because she's 19. I actually thought she was Nana (mushed together with Yuppi) and was wondering why Nana decided to audition for the 2nd gen. [wonder] She seems pretty good dancing-wise, too, so yay!

I don't know if 10 or 56 made it, though. I think some girls got cut, but I'm not sure if they were one of them. I hope not 'cause I think 10's my favorite.

---

It's so weird seeing Akimoto smiling and not wearing a suit.

7. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Again Lafu got skipped and cursed for taking up time that could have gone to covering the NMB auditions! If anything, this "ace" should be the center of Team M? As long as she doesn't mess up the trifecta of Sayaka, Milky and Nana, I'm okay with it. The Jurina comparisons worry me though since I still don't care about her, no matter how much she's being pushed.

8. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I love #8 too. She reminds me of Kashiyuka so much XD.

I'm a little worried and a little excited by Akimoto's statement *__*

9. meimei

meimei Kenkyuusei

I nearly threw a tantrum last night when they left it on a cliffhanger :D

I am really curious to who they were talking about as well, I sooo thought they were gonna show us but guess not.

10. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    YES #8. I LOVE HER.
    wanna bet she's the new jurina girl akip's talking about? :awesome:

oh also. the adorable girl with the adorable high pigtails with the pink scrunchies. don't have the video to screencap right now, but you know who I'm talking about right? SHE IS. SO. CUTE. she better make it :hmm:
    (oh I just noticed brock commented on her too. YESSHESSOCUTE)

Oh and there was this girl who IMO looked kinda weird, not ugly but somehow kinda weird, her hair was kinda curly, and she was pretty good at singing. I think they (yamachan?) commented she was good at singing too actually, and I was like, "yeah! =D" so I'm excited for her too.

And I don't remember the other girls, but from the screencaps you people posted, yeah, #10 and #14 are also freakin' cute.

OH OH there was also another girl, that was really really pretty, and I really liked her, and she was one of the older ones. I think she was 18 years old. An she had short hair. Yes, that's all I remember xD but I reallyyyy hope she makes it.

But yeah. wtf is up with the cliffhanger. They are so mean ;___;
    I love how the Black Mayonnaise guy was like WAT when LAFu came up, cause that was exactly my reaction xD and then I skipped LAFu because I SINCERELY THOUGHT they would announce the results afterwards. and then it was like. NEXT EPISODE :awesome:

damn trolls :hmm:

I just noticed this post sounds effing hyper. oh well, I'm just really excited for the auditions :awesome:

and I really think #8 might be jurina-the-second. I mean, just look at us. Everyone loves her! Even after seeing so little of her! How rare is that? I have high hopes for that girl :^O^:

11. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

I had to watch it... again.
    :cute: :cute: :cute:

[​IMG]
    Seriously, if this isn't that girl, i'd be shocked.
    I'm excite. I think she's adorable.

--
    [​IMG]
    This girl is SO in. She's your new youngest x48 member.

--
    [​IMG]
    MEROCHAN... THIS GIRL!?!? :cute:
    My Akari-mini (though they're the same age)

--
    But.. Much like the rest of you, this is how I feel.
    [​IMG]

12. meimei

meimei Kenkyuusei

This is the girl I noticed the most! I also thought she was so in, let's hope we are right :D

13. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

No. 10 please.

I'm excited for the new Jurina :cute:

14. Naomi

Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Let's just hope I haven't jinxed her already. :awesome:

If she was Jurina #2 then I wouldn't like her.

:hehe:

15. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I hope 47 isn't in D: She looks about 7 and I cringed when they showed her dancing.

Unfortunately this girl didn't get in. We know her name's Kawaguchi Arisa, and she isn't in the final list :(

I'd be horribly shocked if that was the girl D: Sure she's cute, but nothing exceptional among the other hordes of tiny girls that have been to dance school, and I can't imagine her getting a huge amount of popularity.

16. Naomi

I thought she was cute, but I mainly don't want her in because she's so young. I didn't think she was that bad at dancing, but then again, I'm not the best judge for dancing. xD

Of course. =/ It sucks, but I liked her from what I saw. Well, here's to hoping the other two girls I liked got in...

17. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

My bets are on #3.
    Although Akimoto did look kinda bored for her, but I'll take it as a sign of playing cool.

A lot of girls were impressing in dancing, they all looked good/performed or sang well, so.....

18. tunafishie

tunafishie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanana
    Star Hime Sagashi Taro! #37

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiw-8IFRXUk[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1aEOy-15eQ[/yt]

I am very glad Sayaka is Team N's captain. :)
    Anybody kind enough to tell me what did the management told the girls? :cry:

19. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Staff said: First performance of N2 was deemed worth 20 points (out of 100) and they need to keep improving!~

Yay for Sayaka in Blue Rose! What's up with the "We are the Team N!" hand sign?

20. tunafishie

tunafishie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanana
    ^Yah I kinda get that part. I wanted to know what he said to them at the dance studio. So fierce [sweat]