TV / Radio [ANIME] [AKB0048] 12/04/29~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xinchun, Oct 18, 2011.

1. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Except for the voice, the future version of Watanabe Mayu is nearly identical to the real Watanabe Mayu- both are super-powerful cyborgs that prefer not to kill when firing rockets. Spot-on presentation.

2. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    My guess is that whenever a captain leaves the ship, the next highest ranking person becomes the 'acting captain'.

With Takamina and Sayaka off-ship and in combat, that would make Yukirin the 'acting captain'.

Going to make things confusing on the Flying Get, with three captains and no first officer :^^;:

3. pau_pau_chan

pau_pau_chan Kenkyuusei

Kyaaaaaaaaau~~!! This anime is in my top five now. I would have loved it no matter what because of AKB, but it really does not disappoint at all! It's really awesome! When I first heard about it, I thought it would be a lot like AKB49, I had no idea it would be set one another planet and the members have cool powers and kick giant robot butt O=O!!!
    When I watched episode 1 a few days ago, I actually replayed it and watched it again which I never do >w> And, I'm the kind of person who never cries when watching anime-- I've only cried on a few episodes of like three anime. I cried like five times on the first episode of this, is that weird? ;=; It moved me so much, that those girls would go so far to become idols in such a world... and Nagisa's father made me so angry when he told her she wasn't allowed to SING in her ROOM!! He really resembled my own father, who is the one thing holding me back from following my dreams as well. But giving up is not an option~ Nagisa's mom giving her that ribbon was so sweet <3 Then, episode two was just as awesome!! I almost died when I saw Mayuyu had that epic robo-arm, that was the COOLEST THING EVARRRRLAJFDLAKFSFLAJ
    Now, I might die if I don't see episode three!!! Thank you so much to those subbers who are quick with translating TwT Best thing evar!

4. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

I liked this episode more than the first one. I SEE YUKIRIN. ; ω ; ♥ All of the "inside fandom jokes" are really enjoyable, and I hope we get to hear all of these instrumental versions of songs more; they're gorgeous.
    It'll be interesting to see how Sonata plans on getting into AKB under those conditions. I also wonder why the news broadcast claimed Chieri was potentially kidnapped while the police said they heard she was auditioning? Is that some further character depth or just miscommunication? Hmm...

5. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Probably miscommunication or Chieri family didn't want to come out and say "our daughter is going to be a criminal by auditioning to be moe singing idols" so they use kidnap as an excuse for her missing :p

6. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

You two are mistaking 2 separate things.

The police were looking for girls going to the auditions- not Chieri.

The news was reporting on her being missing and the police were looking for Chieri, who is missing- and since her family is rich- kidnapping is a possibility.

But now I want to check over the conversation at the table when they recognized Chieri on the monitor, as I am only pretty sure they were asking about her, not in relation to the audition.

7. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

^
    The crew said that Chieri seems to be heading to an audition,
    so I assume they did know what Chieri is intending to do [think]

8. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I missed that. I just assumed the kidnapping thing was jumping to conclusions, but the denial speculation seems quite sensible now.

9. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I was suddenly wondering if there will be anime version of Chiyuu? Should be interesting, imaging her killing solders by winking or smiling at them! Haha!

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Where's Amina the 8th!? :awesome:

EDIT:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS0ecdbJQUk[/yt]

11. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Man you're fast..D:
    I was about to post it lol
    Anyway OMFG SOLDIER TRAINING!
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!
    Our idols need to be kawaii and beat up black ops too XD

i'm really curious about the other 2 akb members, Mimori? and Kanata.....they're not appearing in this ep like expected. Oh btw~ I did fanart of AKB0048
    it would be nice if you guys go on the site and boost the view, it can get the pic on front page and promote AKB0048/AKB

[​IMG]

http://sheix0.deviantart.com/art/AKB004 ... -301148556

12. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

Watched 2 episodes, and it's actually pretty awesome! I am really enjoying this show, it has a good mix of idol, J-pop, and mecha battles, what not to like? :D

from here, apparently they're part of the 75th gen of kks, so they're the seniors of the rest of the cast. I guess that's why they have yet to show up, but they will probably show up in ep 3?

By the way, awesome fanart XD

13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Ohhh wow if those two are 75th gen then... actually, that would make more sense...

And it would bring more light to how Sonata would end up getting in... XD

Were they planned to be 75th gen from the start...? Because from the beginning of all the advertising and stuff, I thought the 9 winners of the audition would be playing roles of 77th gen kks... lol

14. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Anyone know what they're saying?
    Did they just compared this anime to K-on and Madoka :O

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UQl98-hKAA[/yt]

15. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

No, what they were saying is that AKB0048 incorporates both the music theme from K-ON and the "girls fighting" theme from Madoka, both successful shows, into one. They didn't made a direct comparison with the other shows.
    I know, most people would say: "Why didn't they talked about Macross instead of these other animes?"
    To me, the reason is simple, I believe that the target audience for this show is, specially, young girls, just like K-ON. That's the reason for the over cute look that all girls have. Off course, there is a serious attention to already AKB fans, with lots of "inside jokes and information"... [hehe]

16. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Instead of K-On meets madoka, I'd say AKB0048 is more like macross meets LilPri, that one makes way more sense.

17. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

THEY PLAYED BEGINNER DURING THE FIGHT SCENE ON EP 3!!!!! <3
    OMFG YES!!!! [rock] [rock]

Oh ep 3 was intense :3
    lot of action, fighting scene...girls in army uniform fighting giant mecha...good stuffs lol :^O^:

18. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^where to watch ep3?

19. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

20. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

personally, I'll wait for the subs. Evetaku is fast and they quality is good =)