TV / Radio [ANIME] [AKB0048] 12/04/29~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xinchun, Oct 18, 2011.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

AKB0048

starts April 29th
    http://akb0048.jp/

Promotion Videos

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr-U-s7RjFA[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ0LC6xgWtE[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmujEeG-KvI[/yt]
    CAST

Aida Orine - Nakaya Sayaka (AKB48 Team A)
    Ichijo Yuka - Sato Amina (AKB48 Team B)
    Kanzaki Suzuko - Hata Sawako (SKE48 Team KII)
    Kishida Mimori - Sato Sumire (AKB48 Team B)
    Shinonome Kanata - Ishida Haruka (AKB48 Team B)
    Shinonome Sonata - Yagami Kumi (SKE48 Team S)
    Sono Chieri - Watanabe Mayu (AKB48 Team B)
    Motomiya Nagisa - Iwata Karen (AKB48 Team 4)
    Yokomizo Makoto - Mita Mao (NMB 48Team M)

Sayaka - Kawasumi Ayako
    (Fate/Zero / Kanokon / Nodame Cantabile / Queen's Blade / Sister Princess / Shakugan no Shana)
    Tomochin - Ueda Kana
    (Fate/stay night / Hayate no Gotoku / Maria-sama ga miteru / Saki / Shigofumi / Taisho Baseball Girls)
    Yuko - Kanda Akemi
    (Cross Game / The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky / Mahou Sensei Negima / Tona-Gura! / Witchblade)
    Yukirin - Horie Yui
    (Bakemonogatari / Fruits Basket / Kanon / Love Hina / Mahou Sensei Negima / Nagasarete Airantou / School Rumble / Toradora)
    Kojiharu - Noto Mamiko
    (Clannad / Full Metal Panic / Hell Girl / Kimi ni todoke / Mahou Sensei Negima / School Rumble / Taisho Baseball Girls / Witchblade / The World of Narue)
    Takamina - Shiraishi Ryoko
    (Air Gear / Mahou Sensei Negima / Nagasarete Airantou / Natsu no Arashi / Saki / Sket Dance)
    Acchan - Sawashiro Miyuki
    (Best Student Council / Hunter Hunter / Kimi no todoke / Kurenai / Last Exile / Rozen Maiden / Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei)
    Sae - Nakahara Mai
    (Chrome Shelled Regios / Clannad / Guin Saga / Higurashi no naku koro ni / Katanagatari / Otome Youkai Zakuro / Spice and Wolf / Taisho Baseball Girls)
    Mayuyu - Tamura Yukari
    (Best Student Council / Kanon / Katanagatari / Moetan / Steins;Gate / Sugar Bunnies / The Girl who leapt through Space)
    CREW

Planning: Akimoto Yasushi
    Supervising Director: Kawamori Shoji (Macross / Earth Maiden Arjuna / Genesis of Aquarion)
    Executive Producer: Otsuki Toshimichi (Slayers / Love Hina / Mahou Sensei Negima)
    Director: Hiraike Yoshimasa (Kaleido Star / Mayoi Neko Overrun! / Amagami SS)
    Screenplay: Okada Mari (Toradora! / Kuroshitsuji / Rozen Maiden / Fate/stay night)
    Character Design: Ebota Risa (Prism Ark / Macross Frontier)
    Opening: NO NAME - "Kibou ni Tsuite"
    Ending: NO NAME - "Yume wa nando mo umare kawaru"

Episode Links

Episode 1 消せない夢
    raw / subtitled (coming soon)

Episode 2 選ばれし光

2. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Re: AKB48 Anime Series

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-10-17/akb48-idol-group-gets-1st-anime-on-air-next-spring
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...na-okada-macross-f-satelight-make-akb48-anime

"The Nikkan Sports newspaper is reporting on Tuesday that the idol group AKB48 is getting its first anime, which will air next spring. The broadcasting station and title of the project, which will have an all-original story, are still secret."

"The idol group members will "battle" each other in auditions to be voice actresses in this project, and the newspaper reports that the members' standings in "sōsenkyō" (general elections) popularity contests will not be a factor. Out of 200 candidates from AKB48 and its spinoffs, nine will be chosen to perform the theme song.

"The anime will center around nine idol candidates who aspire to be "legendary idols," in the motif of AKB48's real-life sōsenkyō (general election) Top 8."

Not sure what to expect from this, but I'll probably watch the anime. I'll just say this: please let Shawako be a seiyuu for this anime.

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

I'll definitely watch this. Looks like Akimoto's still got a few things up his sleeve. Looking forward to whatever's going to happen in the next months.

4. Criss

Criss Member

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Wow i'm definitely going to watch this. Akb + Anime = [party] . I hope Amina gets to be a part of it. She deserves some attention and I think she did some voice acting before.

6. Criss

Criss Member

Mmmmm only 9 to sing the song or they are talking about 9 for all the proyect??? :wtf:

I mean, we didnt know about the story, maybe they didnt plan to set all the AKBs as we know. As I understand only 9 will work in the proyect, like ... I dont know... a subunit anime. :hmm:

Data:

Project Director: Shoji Kawamori
    Producer: Yasushi Akimoto.
    Character design: Ebata Risa. (Macross Frontier)
    Production: 株式会社サテライト "Satelight Inc." (Macross Frontier)

7. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN EVENTUALLY WASNT IT

IF ANYTHING, SHOULD HAVE MADE AKB49 INTO AN ANIME BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

8. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

This is going to be huge. I think this will push AKB fandom in US significant. Really excited about this. May be AKB will visit Anime Expo again [party]

9. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

Yes, this is a great idea! I can't wait for more information. [party]

10. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    I don't know about that. I doubt that they would return. So glad I got to see them! :)

at least they are finally getting an anime besides getting an manga and doing anime songs. Wonder who the real anime otaku memers in the group are? ;)

11. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

9 will be selected as the "Seiyuu Senbatsu", according to Oricon, and they will do the seiyuu and also sing for the theme song of the anime.

It looks really interesting, they are going to do a first audition among the 200 members of all AKB, SKE and NMB, in a fair way, without taking fame or number of senbatsus as consideration (I hope so)...
    30 members will be chosen around mid-November, it seems (and that will be on the site). And then the final choice.

:awesome:

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

lolwut

I can't expect anything from this group any more (well, asides from the singles). They'll always surprise me. XD

A 9-nin seiyuu senbatsu NAKAYAN BETTA MAKE IT THIS IS TOTALLY HER TURF FUUUU >:-o

13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

(Gosh 12 replies in less than a day!)

I like those high quality pictures. (I mean, they are much better than a photo of a newspaper. XD)

Anyway, might as well give my thoughts now... I think this is just so cool. Because I am a fan of all Japanese idol culture I think this is a great idea.

I have a feeling this will be a pretty big deal though. Because it has a chance to incorporate members from 3 groups, and also because anime itself is just huge. People everywhere watch anime, and it could bring even more popularity to AKB48 (Is that possible? LOL) as well as Japanese idol culture as a whole.

I hope it's more than 9 girls who get to participate though. I mean, maybe 9 main characters, sure, but I hope at least a couple others have some kind of role. Guess we'll have to wait and see. =)

14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

It's a shame Matsushita Yui graduated, she was aiming for stuff like being a seiyuu, right?

15. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

If its in production now or recording now, Yuimin still won't be able to do it cause she's preparing for her foot operation anyways.

16. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

AKB48 & Anime combined together?! this is going to be awesome :D My two loves <3
    i hope Miichan can be in it :cute:

17. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

OH MY GOD.
    Yesterday I was joking around about AKB having an anime...
    ...and then this happens...
    I. Am. Psychic. :cute:

18. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

O Geez are those the actual designs!!?? It looks so generic..... :fp:
    I can only recognize Acchan at the middle, Mayuyu with yellow hair, supposedly Tomochin with her bleached hair and her trademark bunny on her head?? The rest....I'm just like who the hell are they!? :hmm: I was really excited about this, but now I'm really worried and having second thoughts about this... [worried]

19. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

wow, i thought at first it was going to be a anime for the manga 'AKB49', but an all original story? they sure are putting lotsa effort into this. the girls are easily differentiated in the first pic, but I can only spot Acchan in the second pic... the one with blond hair and bunny hat seems to be tomochin... but she doesn't have bangs 90% of the time~ :^^;:

regarding their battle for the seiyuus, i hope amina gets a role (she sounds so sweet) and also Nakano Sayaka, since it is her goal to become a seiyuu i hope she gets it. i'm glad the management is trying to let other girls have a chance to shine in other areas. though it may most likely still end up with the senbatsu members, at least it's an attempt.

20. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy

^ ^
    Yeah i was gonna say why dont the anime girls look like the real ones. How cool would that have been to actually see them voice their own characters.