TV / Radio [ANIME] [AKB0048] 12/04/29~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xinchun, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

Re: AKB48 Anime Series

OMG this its so exciting!! I'm really looking forward to this.

i wonder if the supporting characters will be members of the group or just normal seiyuus.

but i hope Rena gets in the main cast :hehe:

2. Kai Kusanagi

Kai Kusanagi Kenkyuusei

Lol I sorta saw this coming; seemed like a logical step to me for some reason. The designs seem so shoujo to me, not really my preference in art style but works for AKB48.

Would've thought for sure the anime would've been related to AKB49 tho...

3. Criss

Criss Member

Well depending of the story will be the style. Could be like プリズム・アーク or Macross Frontier. The first rough sketches looks more like the style used in プリズム・アーク so far. :hmm:

Mmmm or maybe could be like 人妻かすみさん :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: Designed the charaters for that too.

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MOST. Hopefully it won't just be the opening theme but some insert songs and endings too.

Right now I'm just imagining a unit with Chiyuu, Nakayan, Shawako, Lemon, The Wota4... best unit ever. :^O^:

5. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

I'm pulling for the entirety of Wota 4! Lovetan, Mayuyu, Nakayan and Tanamin have put so much love into anime that they really should be put in this.

As usual I'm hoping for Lovetan since she's such a big anime otaku. Plus, every moe anime needs a tsundere character, and who better than the tsundere princess?

6. oddball

oddball Member

I demand a role for Togosaki!!! :^O^:

It wasn't a massive part mind, she played the main characters little sister....

7. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

have really high hope for this anime. and don't worry about the rough sketch. it's probably done so half a** because it's pre-design. i'm art student too so we do that alot.

expect amazing animation this is the production team that's working on it.

even if the storyline suck and i doubt it because the script writer wrote this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ano_Hi_Mit ... a_Shiranai
    the animation is going to be top class. and getting the macross producer is smart. macross is one of the highest rated anime series and it's about singing too.

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

because the center girl looks too much like acchan. :D

Anyway, I too hope that those who are aiming to be a seiyuu and those that truly love anime are the ones that get the parts. hope it's not a luck-based thing but more a talent-based selection.

the warota members would be a good fit especially mayu and lovetan but there's also other girls I guess. :)

anyway, looking forward to this! it'll surely be successful especially if they incorporate singing in the anime itself ala macross frontier. :)

9. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I'm really quite glad they didn't let the Majisuka writers in on this one. [hehe]

Yeah and all the Macross series, individually and in its entirety is a master work of genius, so I too have high hopes for this one.
    It's not just Frontier that incorporates singing in it, all of Macross does, it's the Macross thing. [nod]

10. dagezou

dagezou Kenkyuusei

Sadly wota4 all sound similar so not much chance of all of them in there. I'd be happy with Nakayan and Tanamin (sorry Mayu, I prefer you in 3D). Amina's voice is just too moe not to be in there and one of Kitahara/Sasshi/Takamina/Akimoto/Sae will be in there as the boyish-character I reckon.

I'm a bit put off by:

1. It's not AKB49....they can play themselves in that story. I'm wayyyyy more into an anime where it's actually about AKB than one about fictional idols. Not to mention AKB49 is freakin hilarious.

2. This may be good for AKB but for those of us that are just as into Macross, this isn't good news. I know Frontier just ended (movie) but I'd like to think that as soon as the last one is done, they begin working on the next one. Macross has been around longer than the members of AKB have been alive and they stand to lose a lot more if this is poorly done (not likely). If given a choice between Kawamori working on this or a new Macross, I'd rather he work on a new Macross. Having said that, he's probably earned a break with the massive run Frontier just had.

I'm excited because:

No anime has ever come close to Macross when it comes to idols in anime. First time I saw Itano Tomomi, I said to myself "that is Sheryl Nome in real life" (May'n also matches Sheryl's personality really well though)...I trust that they'll get the characters matched with the girls personality pretty well.

I wonder if Youko Kanno will be involved with the music? Is it too much to ask to get a "AKB sings the best of Macross" album out of this?!? Kasai singing "pilotto"! Itano doing "Don't be Late!", Amina and Sayaka doing "Runner" (Klan/Michael version) and of course Acchan doing "Do you remember love"...the mind boggles!

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

ah of course of course. how can anyone forget lynn minmei.

But I think macross frontier took it to a different level, sort of beyond anime. May'n really is a great Sheryl Nome. [rock]

sigh, reminds me of that great great time last year at anime expo. AKB concert on thursday and may'n, megumi nakajima concert the next day. even had yoko kanno play piano as a bonus! [clap]

12. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

13. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Re: AKB0048 (AKB48 Anime Series)

^ Yeah, it's more like some spin-offs before the anime release on Spring 2012.

The 30 members for the final public audition will be announced on December 2nd.
    The final audition will be on 12/13, and 100 persons will have a chance to watch it.

--------------------------------------------

Mousa event (Nakayan, Tanamin, Ucchii, Chiichan) will be on the same day....=/

14. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

After manga, Anime... what next..?
    :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:
    Everything later are OK, but pleaaaasee..... no Hentai :( :( It would make everything gone worse >.<

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

I find the name and logo rather dull. Definitely gonna watch it though. The style is...well, let's see what they'll make of it. :D

16. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I don't think they'd make hentai out of this. It just doesn't seem like the type of thing that would go in that direction. I hope I'm right about this, as I'd rather not see this go that way... XD I like my idol anime clean. Or at least PG13. lol

17. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

As I know, if there have any very famous anime, game, or manga(shonen), there'll be H-artist who make the H version... :(

Evangelion, Gundam, Idolmaster, Macross, etc... :(

So i wish that these anime or anything related to Idols, won't turn made to be a H-art... [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]

18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

OH you mean fan-made stuff...? Yeah, sure I bet there will be (sadly) but I doubt it'll be an official H-anime or H-manga... lol

I don't think there's too much to worry about, though. You really don't see those things unless you are specifically looking for them... At least in my experience.

19. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

I thought The Fans would cursed the management if they allowed make the H officially... [sealed]

20. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

so any news about the 30 who passed the first auditions?