Single AKB48 31st [Sayonara Crawl] 13/05/22

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ Well, now they're pushing both at different moments. :XD:

I think they're trying with different girls as the "new push" one with every promotion they do. Once is Sakura from HKT, then is Kawaei, not it's Annin... not like they get much screentime either, but it's something.

Paruru is already at the front with the big girls. It's time to start filling the other ranks. Tomochin is leaving this year, and I'm sure by this time next year, some other major members would have left/are about to.

2. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    AnRiRe is a one package push
    And maybe Ricchan is unavailable for personal reason, you guys think too much

btw it's Ricchan not Riichan. The later one is from NMB.

3. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Goddess Yuko is a goddess
    Even with such a bland song and boring choreo, she did the dance sharper and more energetic than others like at 0:20 moment :awesome:

4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think AnRiRe are subbed in for the senbatsu member who is not really available. Usually Ricchan does that, sometimes Annin and Renacchi. Like you said they are a package push, I would like to think so. Ricchan's getting more push than the other 2.

Sometimes, it's confusing with the nicknames when they are kinda similar. Riichan (Kondo) and Ricchan (Kawaei) are different, so is Naachan (Okada Nana) and Nacchan (Hirajima Natsumi). Also Maachun (Ogasawara Mayu) and Maachan (Oku Manami). Just some examples there.

5. theflush

theflush Kenkyuusei

The PV looks amazing! too bad the song is kind of meh...

6. Harlem

Harlem Kenkyuusei

I love it :inlove:

Are the dates for the handshake announced yet? I'm in Japan over the week this is released and so :cute:

7. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

they're all cute here... oh my nose... :nb:
    a new summer surprise after Manatsu no Sounds Good

8. rafiqrafsanjani

rafiqrafsanjani Kenkyuusei

love the song, for me its better than managu :D
    and the UG song its much better than UG song in previous after kimisuki
    and little surprised that nattsun is the center, also the line up is good :D

9. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Full song is kinda nice though, and like every 48 songs, it's eating me every replay anyway.

[rock]

I wish they do something more fancy with the performace outfit though, they're kinda bland/low cost at the moment, but that's just me. [speechless]

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    how come Jurina looks like she's a hidden center when I watched the Kayou Kyoku performance of Sayonara Crawl.and If I'm going to rank the summer singles of AKB48. it would be
    1.Ponytail to Shushu
    2.Everyday Katyusha
    3.Manatsu no Sounds Good
    4.Sayonara Crawl

11. ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK Kenkyuusei

^ I'm with you on the ranking :) Ponytail to Shushu is all around amazing, I could go either way with Everyday Kachuusha, Manatsu no Sounds Good is OK I guess but the lyrics were kind of boring and Sayonara Crawl is just as boring because it's just Manatsu no Sounds Good but from the point of view of the girl.

The PV preview is so cool though :) When I first saw the pictures on Mariko's blog I thought "OMG not another bikini PV!" but after watching the actual PV preview I completely changed my mind :) It would be nice if they would change things up a bit but the bikini's are cute as all hell and they really compliment the girls :)

12. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

This is what's bugging me.
    they announced/said the center is/are "___"
    but actually not really the case.

-they used to use Atsumina or Atsuyu as centers but sometimes announced only Acchan as the only one.
    -Sometimes Jurina is announced as center (ex.oogoe diamond) but Acchan also had about the same in role
    -So Long (announced as Mayuyu center; Main 5) but actually 3 main centers and 2 Sub-centers
    -Sayonara Crawl, [Mayu & Paruru] got more role than [Yuko & Tomochin]

I see this song is Manatsu ver02. with the color and
    the regeneration trigger also can shaking up the kami8 formation which become a big question since Sashii got popular last year.
    this time Paruru was chosen as one of the centers especially after being in main 5 for "so Long!" and centering the Janken Song.

13. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    the song isn't that upbeat unlike to what the CD cover wants to show.
    for me Sayonara Crawl is the least summer single that I like. it's not that lively in terms of the tune and choreography unlike Ponytail to Shushu, Everyday Katyusha and Manatsu no Sounds Good.
    and I don't even like their outfit on their Sayonara Crawl stage performance.
    Baby3x outfit was much better imo. though they look like a set of crayons on a box.
    Sayonara Crawl's outfit was just meh...it's like Baby3x outfit it's just that the colored portion was like torn out of the white base dress. or Baby3x outfit was torn into parts and tapered on a white dress.
    but Sayonara Crawl is catchy but not that upbeat. the song wants me to just enjoy the view of the sea and relax. not that upbeat and happy feeling that the other previous summer single delivered. that makes me want to enjoy and have fun on the beach/summer season.

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Has the resale been on yet? The chara-ani page is promoting So Long..? (I was wondering why there were few sell outs lol)

15. 21stMay

21stMay Kenkyuusei

Hello guys, I just drop to ask some question about the voting method and the CD order :)

Well this is my first time to participate in voting system for the election, so I don't have any basic at all. Can you guys help me ;) And I never ordered something online so I don't have any experience in online shopping. And for your information I live in Indonesia so I'm not sure if the CD i order will arrive at the exact time as the voting period [wonder]

So guys, please help me [sweat] and thank you :)

16. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Not as far as I know. I asked HRP about it (our resident handshake expert, haha) but he didn't get back to me either. I thought they were supposed to open this week, but seeing So Long!, I guess they're doing those first, and maybe resales for Sayonara Crawl next week? Someone feel free to correct me.

Voting is really simple. We won't know exactly how it will be until the website is up, but if previous years are to go by, you simply choose your member (you can sort them by teams) by clicking the kanji name of the girl you want. So for example, Mayuyu's name written in kanji is 渡辺麻友. After that you enter your code, and you should receive some sort of confirmation screen.

If you're ordering CDs for their codes, if you want to be safe, you must order choosing EMS shipping or something even faster, like Fedex/DHL. The normal Registered Air Mail or just Air Mail might not make it to you on time. EMS usually arrives within a week, Fedex/DHL (from Amazon Japan) in like 2 days.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please bring it over to the sounsekyo thread, since this thread is supposed to be for discussion about the single :)

17. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Kamilia? :awesome:

For cd sites there's cdjapan or yessasia. Cdjapan shipping is kinda expensive if you pick the fast option so go for yessasia.

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    You picked the 2 bad sites out of the 4 that international users can actually use :D Yesasia might or might not arrive on time (they should, but you're pushing it) and CDJapan is probably more expensive than HMV, considering HMV always has deals. And Amazon is always the fastest, and if you're ordering more than CDs, will be cheaper too.

If you're just ordering CDs, I always recommend HMV Japan.

19. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Yessasia work fine for me. When I used the fast shipping for last year election, it get here on time or at least in 1 week, which is in the deadline anyway. I mostly recommend them since they usually have the LE ver in stocks longer compare to other sites. The LE ver have nicer bonuses this time :D

20. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    For me, Airmail by CDJapan arrives more quickly than EMS by HMV. And EMS is more likely to be caught be customs (hence, further delays). I guess it depends on where you live. If you live in Europe and not in a hurry (which is not the case here), Yesasia's free shipping exempts all customs and VAT so usually, it'd work out cheaper than HMV/CDJ+taxes (but of course, it arrives later).

As between HMV and CDJ, CDJ ships stuffs earlier, so I usually end up getting my CDJ order before my HMV one.