Single AKB48 31st [Sayonara Crawl] 13/05/22

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Criss

Criss Member

:D :D :D Oh My.

Not strange the preview is played over and over again. :^^;: :fp:

The oldest ripoff the replay button and the "youngest" compulsive buyers make request of hundreds CDs to online stores because the voting ticktes. Merchant Akimoto; you are my hero. :XD:

Attached Files:

2. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @21stMay
    i'm from indonesia too. and i ordered it from HMV.
    didnt order by myself because i dont have any cc. but i ordered it from pre-order thread found on indonesian forum. if you somehow asked to choose the shipment method, choose EMS.

3. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I really like Sayonara Crawl (I have it in my head for days now)
    Please hurry up for the team songs preview aki-p I can buy just 2 versions of the CD so I want to choose the right ones .

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Resale for So Long! just passed...
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11521198112.html

I don't think they have yet announced re-sale for this single

5. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Thanks!
    Hm, I hope they do decide to do it (and soon haha)!

But Sayonara Crawl has really grown on me. It isn't a classic by any means, but I still like it :)

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Of course they'll do a resale (before release). People are applying like crazy for this single and AKB is gonna take all the money they can get.

It'll probably start the weekend or next week. Check Chara-Ani for updates.

7. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    lol at those demographics! And your right all the rest of us are spending lots of money on those CDs! But I am watching the full version of Sayonara Crawl from the concert again and again, I've now had to bump it up to second place behind Heavy Rotation in terms of my AKB48 favorites. That summer theme is badly needed for me here right now :hmm:

8. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Now I'm really excited to know what the sales would be.

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Now that is what I call market domination lol :D :D Good Job Aki-P :awesome: :awesome:

Can't stop listening to the full version from the concert last week...now I can't get the song out of my head :^^;:

10. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've only seen the short video that is linked to here but I can already see who management wants you to vote for. I can count to 30 girls but only a few can be seen in close-ups, so called product placement. The others are just there as background and filling up. You think you are making a free choice, but you will be guided by the management as a dog on a leash.

It does not surprise me, I've seen this all the time since I became interested in AKB. In this kind of video that is advertising the vote should ALL girls to be as exposed, but maybe it happens when it is 7 thursdays in the same week. I do not even think Mr. Akimoto can spell to "Fair Play". :D

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    For "equality" they got the appeal videos. You can find the ones from last year on DVD Magazine #10 or in this thread. The current/upcoming PV isn't really advertising the election. Sure it'll have some minor effect on people but I think we're all relatively set on who we're going to vote for. :chuffed:

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If anything, I think the more prominent you are in the summer PV, the less your fans will vote for you. If you seem secure and safe in a good position, people wont fight to make you do well.

I'm sure it doesn't have a huge effect, but (for example) it might lead someone to vote for you twice instead of three times, giving one vote to their less fortunate 2oshi.

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Since it comes voting opportunity with this CD, I would call it voting advertising. How many associate voting with this CD rather than with a lot of (booring?) appeal videos? Many voters will watch the video many times and meanwhile the management's desire are hammered into the skull. Normally advertising messages.

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Its election time - PV and good song will get more sales by casual fans. AKB fans only buy one or two less singles if they don't like it. If you're gonna power vote, you'll do it anyway. If you can only afford one or two, they'll go to your oshi. You'll vote for your oshi - if you have votes left to spare, maybe you will vote for managements choice, but I doubt it

I personally hate having a girl in my face - unless it is her stage song or something, where, y'know, she should be up front lol. But when you constantly see a girl its like "yeah yeah, I know YOU, wheres someone else?" I didn't like Beginner because of the Acchan shoving for example, but in Manatsu, it was better because she didn't get as much show (bad examples but I'm not a big PV watcher)

15. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Sigh...why must people complain about anything and everything??? In 28 pages I think we have had every possible reason and angle some one has whined about. No wonder nothing ever gets done in this world. If you don't like the single don't buy it, if you don't like the video don't watch it, if you don't like the direction AKB does things go follow another group. Its pretty simple really.

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the thing is, if peopple don't complain, the thread would be dead at least until the release date, people have to have something to talk and spazz about, it's pretty normal, reading all these comments is actually kinda fu :awesome: n

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @ MidoriHime I will not participate in the voting, live too far away, but if I could win a lot of money I had been able to finance a power voting for the girl on the left. I also believe that many people have decided already but there may be some who still can be led in the right direction. This, with the product placement has been going on for some time.

I had the same thoughts about Acchan. I really liked when she disappeared, it was too much. :D

@ Voightkampff. There are some who want to change the world in the right direction. :lol:

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    @ VoightKampff: I could say a few things about the why and how and the eh... sociological reasons behind it but I digress. I addressed this before.

http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5587&start=1000#p647377

We've had 82 (!) pages of election "discussion". You can go figure how much of that is relatively unimportant in the end.

19. disneyanime91

disneyanime91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This happens in every fandom. Don't let it get you down, buddy :)

It's just 'tough love'. I mean, you've all heard that song 'Anti', right?
    Praise affirms what has been done right, but doesn't provide areas for improvement. Complaints and criticisms are the best way to highlight flaws and shortcomings so that these can be rectified to bring about concrete improvements. Of course, there's a difference between constructive criticism and just plain whining. Complaining merely for the sake of complaining (especially if done in a rude, uncivil manner) just comes off as annoying, just as undeserved praise is arrogant and pompous. Both sides should be addressed together for a fruitful and interesting discussion; acknowledge the things you enjoy about it, but also realize that it isn't perfect (nothing is).

At the same time, it pays to pay attention to opinions that are different from yours; tastes differ from person to person, so you can't expect every release to appease everybody. Appreciate the spectrum of opinions, for variety is the spice of life, is it not?

If you really feel that strongly about it, then don't complain about people complaining; Do what I do: take it upon yourself to tackle their complaints head-on, and get the other party to understand that your point of view exists as well. You never know, you might just bring him/her over to your side! ;)

20. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

If you allow yourself to get upset over someone else's opinion on an idol group, then you must be very young with very few real problems in your life, and I'm jealous of that. [hehe] But, opinions, whether they're good or bad, are why this place exists, aren't they? Without them, this would be a news feed, not a discussion board.

Anyway, with the weird anomaly of Ebikatsu, which I loved, I'm not a big fan of the summer singles or their PVs and rarely replay them. But just from the PV preview I'm already liking this single much more than Managuu. I LOVE the colors, love the balloons, love the flowers, it's all perfectly bright and cheery and colorful and perfectly suitable. And the yukata scenes are such a refreshing change from the usual bikinis+seifuku. :^O^:

I can't wait for the full PV and b-sides. :music: