[GAME] AKB 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo (2012/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Aug 6, 2012.

1. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

so, i'm assuming that the ps3 will play Japanese games but will not play Japanese Blu-ray discs am I right?

if it don't play, will that mean I have to buy a Japanese Blu-ray player?

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    They will play J Blu-ray as well. I've picked up the Tokyo Dome and No Rain BDs and have no problems watching them on my PS3.

3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Thanks, sweet. I knew the pb was the same but photos. I wonder how they can do that though? Acchan and Kuumin are gone, so they won't reshoot photos - I wonder if they truly are "new design" or more like a different border (where they write the names etc)

4. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

thanks! I almost wanted to get Tokyo Dome on Blu-ray, but was afraid it wouldn't play..least I got it on DVD [hehe]

I'll know next time when I buy new AKB stuff..just wish PS3 would have played the Japanese DVD's. GOod thing I got a region-free dvd player for that

5. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

oh my dear MidoriHime, I think you misunderstood me, from the link there isn't any mention of photobook so we won't get the photobook this time, what I mean is the images they use for the photo is exactly the same as the images in the photobook.

And yes, the new design is simply a new border over those photos :)

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Ahh, thats what I get for merely skimming rather than reading properly. Thanks for that!

7. KashiwagiYukirin

KashiwagiYukirin Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Aminachu
    We all know 1/149 would have already been translated if someone would have cracked the dialogue-files already like they did with the Idolmaster PSP games :/

8. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

well it was translated by Chinese fans(they released a patch for ISO for it). regrettably there is no english translation

9. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Holy shit. There're subbed isos o_O
    Hardcore fans D:

I can't bear to translate all the dates D:

9x149 dates
    149 confession scenes
    +how many more extra parts
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10. NaNa_JuuIchi

NaNa_JuuIchi Kenkyuusei

For PS3 ver, I wonder if someone will do kissing with the girls via monitor :XD:

11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

game for an idol you can actually meet, for just watching the kissing is ok for me, but if i have to responding by kissing back..., i think i wont buy it.

for ps3 game i rather waiting "watchdogs" to release than buying this game.

12. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^What. I doubt it's a Playstation Move edition :^^;:
    You don't 'respond' back. What NaNa was talking about was just some people going up to the screen to kiss the girls since they are well, almost live size [hehe]

I might. If I were extremely drunk while playing it LOL

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I'll do it when I'm very drunk and blindfolded. [hehe]

14. KashiwagiYukirin

KashiwagiYukirin Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Aminachu
    Wait a second, there is a dialogue-cracked version? Not that i would mind getting all resources on making an english translation of the game (I have a bunch of Translators on my hand tho). Could you give me some details on that? If there is a possibility, lets make it happen o.o

15. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

Here is the ISO in it's 3GB glory, it is already the Chinese translated version: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... 2450303695

note: you should be clicking the button that has a "down" arrow with the file size on it, right next to the blue button

and the 9MB patch which supposed to turn original Japanese ISO into Chinese dialogue: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... 2013641380

not sure if this is what you need though, nevertheless I am looking forward to it, 149 girls, 10 scenario each, you got one hell of a project there.

16. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    All that quote is spoiled.
    If you are going to translate it, I suggest asking for a project page on http://tlwiki.org/ although I don't know if they'd accept one that is clearly not "anime". That way it's easier to check on progress and on top of that, keep all questions about the progress elsewere.

17. AlmiraTheWOTA

AlmiraTheWOTA Kenkyuusei

hey guys~ do you know how to get the Version 3.0 of this game? my current version is 2.98 (am I correct?) :cry: I want to unlock the almighty bus and I read that it's only for version 3.0

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  19. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

What is the 7/21 date in that picture? Is that the date it goes live for pre-sale? I hope so because CDJapan already says "out of print".

Also, what is people's experience with AmiAmi? I've never used them before (I'm in the United States). Thanks.

Finally, I'm wondering if when that one site mentioned that the DLC would be included if they meant JUST the kiss DLC that was on the other versions through a download code, or if the paid DLC from PSN store will also be included for free (the other costumes, swimsuits, and such).

20. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I use it to buy all my anime stuff. Great shop, low prices, they charge you more on shipping. You pay when it's released in case of preorders. They don't accept cancellations and if you fail to pay repeatedly they cancel your account. Even if the page says it's for Japan only, they ship EVERYTHING worldwide.