Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    Re: Super KKS - Tashima Meru

Hi guys,
    I'm new here,
    I really love Meru. i want to learn more about 13 y'old Lovely and Adorable Tashima Meru.
    please accept me, mina-san [blush] , arigatou gozaimasu...

about the janken prelims, i'm really shock because Meru didn't make it, i'm sad :cry: :cry:
    but, who can stop her???

i really hope the new team K of HKT48 will be formed in Dome Concert. and i hope Meru will still be the center of their 2nd single. [rock]

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: KKS - Tashima Meru

^ Welcome to meru's thread, Tashime! I like your name lol [hehe]

Feel free to post around here, everyone is really quite nice and we're all still learning about Meru so don't be shy to ask anything :D

Looks like everyone is hoping for a new Team K in HKT during the dome - well, not going to lie that I want one as well if possible :awesome:

3. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan

Thank You very much,

even if i am Indonesian fans, and you know that JKT 2nd Gen already had a team
    i feel like 'its not fair, how about HKT? their KKS is really something and wonderful'
    so i really hope Aki-P should consider about HKT 2nd Gen too, i'm looking forward to AKB Dome Concert.

:D about my nickname, at first, i want to type Meruppi (because i like Haruppi too), but.. i love this name :D

4. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

@tashime, welcome to this lovely thread and enjoy your stay here. ehh, so you are indonesian too?
    actually being kenkyuusei or not, it won't give many differences to our merurun. soon, surely we would see meru being team member just wait until the time.

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ I kinda agree - as long as Meru is still having fun, I don't think it matters much if she's a KKS or in a Team...still, I think it would be a good development for her to be promoted to a team after the dome concert :D

Nyanyways, here are yesterday's translations:

Meru+ Update - 11th July

Morning
    Night
    Late-Night

That last entry.....my tears was not ready [speechless] I hope Meru has a great time during the dome concerts, announcements or not :awesome:

6. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan

wow, melon-pan as expected,
    your next destination is M Station Meru-chan, she cares about her fellow, thats great!
    ganbatte Meru-chan

Meru~run~run...
    from Parurun-run ??? inspired ???

7. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

@tashime - Sorry for the late welcome, but welcome to the thread. ^.^ Just hoping that you'll have a great time over because seriously, the people in this thread are just some of the most devoted people that I've had the pleasure of coming in contact with enough said. ^.^

Sorry if I'm posting up the translations late in the evening local time, I'm not in the house in the mornings so yeah.. I do translate them while on the phone roughly so when I get back home in the evening I just glance through and make changes if needed.. Foruming on a phone is hard balls..

8. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

No problems we should be saying sorry for the hard work your doing (not sure if that made sense......) But yeah great work :)

9. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

tashime welcome to our thread sir , feel free to join us .

Meru is trying to build a relationship with her senpais , it means there will be another pictures of her with her senpais (hope so , now with who ? :hehe: )

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Kojiharu next please :awesome: :awesome: Though, wouldn't mind it if Meru takes a 2 shot with Abe Maria next :D

Come to think of it, I think she mentioned that somewhere where she got that ending phrase from....I don't really remember it though :^^;: IIRC, Paruru seems to call Meru "Meru-run-run" as well [hehe]

No worries lol, it gives me stuff to do every morning :D I actually prefer this way of getting the translations...but yeah, thank you for all your hard work during these months :awesome:

11. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ You forget that it gives Yuu-chan things to do as well :lol: A 2shot with Sayaka would also be nice if Meru could make it in time

I can't find the entry anywhere D: Is it in tumblewush's tumblr or on this thread?

12. Mimi-chan

Mimi-chan Kenkyuusei

@tashime welcome!! I'm still new here too...
    Please enjoy here!

I really hope New Team K [worried]
    And CENTER for 2nd Single! Yeah! [clap]

13. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan

I appreciate all of your hard work sir, thank you very much :)

is that so? subarashi!! :inlove:

i wish i could save all original pictures from Meru+ [hehe]

14. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

@Molly and Tashime - Actually, I can't seem to find that entry as well, but I know I have definitely seen it somewhere [think]

Eh, that aside, here are the 2 translations for yesteday (yes....2)

Meru+ Update - 13th July

Morning
    Night

Its another 2 shot picture lol - this time with Ai-chan :awesome: Pretty short entries from Meru...she must be busy preparing for the dome concerts lol [rock] [clap]

15. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

this morning i just found this picture
    [​IMG]
    who taught her that ? :fp: naughty meru don't do that again :hehe:

16. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

^ Maybe its something Meru picked up from Yuko-san? XD Is it just a camera trick? >U<

It would be quite funny if Meru becomes a mix of Yuko ('s pervy side) and Milky ('s fishing side) someday when she grows up ne?... Kyaa~! the possibilities of what can happen are endless! ^O^ <3

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

@IXA- Lol @that picture - I can't really think of anything to explain it lol :XD: :XD: Naughty Meru-run-run :hehe:

@Yuu - Your imagination is running wild there lol, careful :D I agree that it would be amusing if Meru grows up being like that though - but, I don't really see it happening much for now :p

Nyanyways....

[​IMG]

Photo-bomber Meru? :awesome: :awesome: From Sakuratan's G+ entry, looks like meru is after whats on Sakurtan's hand lol...which looks like some jellies :D

18. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan

more like kawaii version of vampire for me...
    :hehe:

@IXA, she just hanging her arm in mio's belly
    come to think of it, mio's oppai is in meru's... kyaaaa.... no Meru, i want you to grow like Mayuyu or Milky, not Yuko

19. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Well, Meru is already kinda like Milky so she's half-way there in both expectations :D

Nyanyways, here are the translations for yesterday:

Meru+ Update - 14th July

Morning
    Night
    Late-Night

Meru must really enjoy eating lol - those puddings look delicious though....I wonder if she finished them all? :D

That aside, here are more 2 shots, with Sayanee and Yukirin this time :awesome:

[​IMG][​IMG]

20. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

^ as i expected , Meru loves to eat :p Those two had a birthday in the last two days , last week she was with Renacchi , wasn't she ? she may take a picture again with some girls who celebrate their birthday :p

lol pervy side of Yuko , try to imagine Meru teasing other members with a cheeky face :hehe:
    how about her becomes a kissumon too ? :hehe: