[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

As I do happy a lot of people, thanks to NOGIBINGO!, actually came and post something in Nogizaka46's thread.
    While it is completely normal for new fans to comparing them with 48s,
    I do only wish 1 thing, stop comparing them with 48s...
    Dont get me wrong, I love 48s too.

If you were in Japan and have opportunity to attend Nogizaka46's event, you can see that there are lots of fans that hate to compare them with 48s even though their producer is the same person.

@Torigoya-san,
    which song? the very first one is oide shampoo or the full one, Girl's Rule.

2. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

Personally i dont mind that people compare them to the 48s, but how i see it is as long as they are tagged as the "official rival of akb48" there will always be people who will compare them to the 48 group

3. aryswisnu666

aryswisnu666 Kenkyuusei

it's girls rule, their 6th single :)

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    good day all~ good to see lively discussions here! :)

@ gahhcake, I'm in agreement with your points.

On the comparison discussion, I think sometimes it can be helpful for new fans to get to know Ngzk members if they are able to relate them to someone else they already know. However once a new fan get to know the Ngzk members more deeply, I think the comparison will dry down since I think the Ngzk members are very different from the 48 members.

About the "official rival" thing, I agree as long as it exist ppl will make comparison, which can't be helped. However, it is my observation that many fans don't like this "official rival" designations. I believe in a Natalie interview both Maiyan & Ikoma said they dislike it too actually. These fans desire Ngzk to be unique & independent imo, & not be seen as an extension of 48 groups. Of course there are fans that desire more interaction between Ngzk & 48 groups too, & I have to admit that such interactions have help many newly interested fans to get to know Ngzk (e.g. the Ngzk X HKT show). However I think the fans that want Ngzk to be more independent of 48 groups are more numerous based on my observation.

As for comparing Ikoma to Aachan, I think both girls are very different whether it is in regard to their role within each group, or as individual. Personally I prefer Ikoma to not be centre anymore. I think she have a place in Ngzk, but that place is not as centre.

5. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Some random news update~
    These are actually not news anymore, but I kept delaying posting them lol.

Ngzk have been selling these stuffs for a while nau~
    80 cm-high mini-panel of our Ngzk girls~ imagine one of these at thou's house! XD
    They are quite pricey tho, costing ¥ 7,500 a piece!
    [​IMG]

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkxNjIzMDgw.html[/youku]
    Also, at the national handshake event at Makuhari, 2013.08.04, two fans were spotted with Guruguru Curtain cosplay~ They very nicely made costumes methink. & they are quite cute too, cuter than some 2nd gen methink lol (don't hit meh~)

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkyMTI5MDA0.html[/youku]
    Speaking of 2nd gen, they performed for the 1st time during the same handshake event I believe! They wore & performed Hashire! Bicycle~

6. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Quite expensive but I couldn't resist not getting an Ikuchan mini panel :)

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I want a Sayuringo one!!! :D

8. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^ envy envy jelly jelly~ ;A;
    & thanks for your handshake report in the ikuiku thread, I really appreciate it~ ^o^

Also, Naachan & Kazumin were on Akan keisatsu (大日本アカン警察) for 2013.08.11~
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk0Nzc2Njg0.html[/youku]

Additionally...
    [​IMG]
    I did an translation of a translation of B.L.T.'s interview with Nanamin~ It is posted on Nogizaka no Uta, specifically 20± Interview - Hashimoto Nanami! Place take a read~ >_____<

9. support

support Kenkyuusei

I always follow that website but there is too little non-top three or even non-maiyan stuff. Not anyone's fault of course that she's ridiculously more popular than almost anyone else but it would be nice to see the others more... I would have thought we would be swarmed with Nanamin's things by now, i.e. magazines and interviews. I guess it's partly because Maiyan's an official covergirl and has no intention atm of going down the acting route? acting does eat up a decent chunk of time that can be used for other things...

10. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^ Good day support~ :)
    I don't think the site is too flooded with Maiyan, but I do agree that there are much less stuffs for the less popular/pushed girls. Unfortunately we can only work with the materials we can find, & it is the case that there are much more materials for certain members, & much less for others.

Nonetheless it is something we are aware of, & we do want to promote the many under-appreciated members within Ngzk. Currently I do have tribute posts (like the one for Ikuchan & Nanamin) in the making for Hinapyon, Yukina, & Misamisa. It will take time however to compose these, so please do bear with me. >______<

[​IMG]
    Speaking of which, it just happened that I managed to dug out a small piece of translated interview for Bebitan~ The interview was for her solo shoots for UTB, which unfortunately have no scans but only photos. These will have to do tho, since we can only work with the materials we can find. Do bear with the quality of the translation, since it is "a translation of a translation" lol.
    Please do take a read tho~ >______<

Also, a new Ngzk girl will be getting solo shoots on UTB! The official twitter of the UTB editorial department (@wani_UTB) have released this photo of the Ngzk girl that will be getting solo shoots!
    [​IMG]

Thus far, at least Manattan, Sayu, Marika, Reika, Kazumin, Ashurin, & Nanamin have gotten solo shoots from UTB (with scans/photos available), with Maimai & Ikoma getting upcoming ones too. I always liked UTB's shoot cuz some of the less push/popular girls get the chance to have solo shoots. It is my hope that the next girl will be one such members as well. Who do you think this may be?

11. support

support Kenkyuusei

@rust: I apologise! I just re-read my post and realised it sounded like I was complaining about the website. I'm not! You guys do brilliant work in your spare time and it is obvious that the more popular girls will get more gigs in more prominent media. I'm just kind of sad that the gap between maiyan and the top few appears so huge just based on magazine spread numbers...

Popularity isn't anyone's fault though so please don't think im complaining!

12. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Chanced upon this video whilst surfing youtube, anyone knows which show this video is about or has a link to the full show? Thanks alot :)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzOgA9kn1OU[/yt]

13. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

^
    From the studio's setting it is maybe from "R no Housoku", from NHK.

14. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Thanks i found the full video! Sucha nice vid how cud i have missed it out :x

15. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    @support
    Don't worry I wasn't offended or anything! I also appreciate any comments or suggestions, so plz don't worry about commenting of the site! ^_^

Also, the answer to that UTB picture have been announced! It is Wakasama~ \(^o^)/
    [​IMG]
    I don't think she have gotten any solo shoots so far (excluding that Natalie one) so I'm happy. I hope future UTB shoots will continue to give girls that are less likely to get solo shoots the opportunities to get one. Its quite sad that many of these don't get proper scans however, but can't be perfect I suppose.

16. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Anyone has watched 16 Aug 2013 's PON ? Cant seem to find the full ver :( Much thanks!

17. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^ I took a look around, but somehow I can't find any videos of that PON! episode. There are a lot of screencaps at this matome blog, but this is all I can find sadly.

In other news, a new episode of NogiKoko is out! This time the episode theme is: KawagoP's Nickname Project! Bascially Hinapyon is gonna be making nicknames for fellow members, nicknames they don't necessarily like lol. Here's an official video link. For those where the official video have bad quality or simply don't work for you, below is an Youku alternative as well!
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk3ODMxMjMy.html[/youku]

[​IMG]
    Also, I did a translation translation of Mai Story - an Interview with Shiraishi Mai & her life before becoming centre! Its quite a comprehensive interview methink, so plz do take a read~ >_______<

18. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Sayurin & Ikoma were on TORE!復活SP for 2013.08.19!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWXaFtGc0f4[/yt]
    Lower quality Youku backup with the whole segment uncut available here. Videos of the full episode are available on Dailymotion too, in Part 1 & Part 2.

Also, I did a Blog Comment Avg Ranking for the first half of August!
    Counting it for only half a month's time can better gauge momentum methink, but the problem is some people have way to little samples, with e.g. like Minami & Yukina each only having one post. ^^;;
    2013.08.01 ~ 2013.08.16 (Counted on 2013.08.20)

Avg  Lowest Highest Posts  Total
    01.  1336  1194  1482   _4  _5344 ★ Nishino Nanase
    02.  1001  _790  1120   _4  _4005 ★ Shiraishi Mai
    03.  _821  _821  _821   _1  __821 ○  Hoshino Minami
    04.  _819  _555  1027   _4  _3276 ★ Matsumura Sayuri
    05.  _819  _770  _884   _3  _2456 ★ Hashimoto Nanami
    __.  _808  _451  1481   _4  _3230   Saito Asuka (including birthday post)
    06.  _753  _744  _767   _3  _2259 ★ Ikuta Erika
    07.  _684  _577  _788   _5  _3420 ○  Akimoto Manatsu
    08.  _665  _502  1023   _7  _4653 ★ Takayama Kazumi
    09.  _583  _451  _663   _3  _1749   Saito Asuka (not including birthday post)
    10.  _556  _493  _674   _3  _1668 ★ Sakurai Reika
    11.  _556  _450  _803   10  _5558 ○  Fukagawa Mai
    12.  _501  _343  _624   _8  _4011 ○  Wakatsuki Yumi
    13.  _495  _325  _610   _7  _3463 ★ Ikoma Rina
    14.  _453  _453  _453   _1  __453   Kashiwa Yukina
    __.  _428  _274  1244   11  _4708 ○  Nakada Kana (including birthday post)
    15.  _410  _321  _537   _6  _2461 ○  Saito Yuri
    16.  _399  _357  _473   _5  _1998   Eto Misa
    17.  _331  _240  _409   13  _4308 ○  Inoue Sayuri
    18.  _321  _287  _364   _9  _2885 ○  Ito Marika
    19.  _346  _274  _509   10  _3464 ○  Nakada Kana (not including birthday post)
    20.  _316  _237  _417   _9  _2843   Nagashima Seira
    21.  _309  _236  _567   _7  _2162   Nakamoto Himeka
    22.  _283  _206  _327   _4  _1132   Kawago Hina
    23.  _265  _194  _477   _9  _2388   Hatanaka Seira
    24.  _259  _152  _419   11  _2848   Kawamura Mahiro
    25.  _258  _205  _318   _8  _2064   Ito Nene
    26.  _254  _210  _327   _4  _1016   Ichiki Rena
    27.  _245  _221  _266   _6  _1468   Higuchi Hina
    28.  _245  _229  _257   _4  __978   Saito Chiharu
    29.  _214  _181  _251   _3  __641   Wada Maaya
    30.  _188  _136  _225   _6  _1125   Noujou Ami
    31.  _162  _127  _217   _5  __808   Yamato Rina
    32.  _135  _108  _156   _4  __539   Miyazawa Seira

※○:Senbatsu ★:Hachifukujin

19. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    [​IMG]
    Ngzk is now the official supporters (executive committee) for Rakuten's Super Sale campaign! In addition, Garuru is now the tie-in song for Rakuten's Super Sale CM! \(^o^)/

On the Official YouTube account, you can find two campaign-related videos (that's also available on their website) & two CMs! Look at that bride Maiyan & Groom Nanamin~ <3 <3 <3 (faints)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1qAhNeXSGE[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTOI-b6iITw[/yt]

20. E-Kuro

E-Kuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    !~Happy 2nd Anniversary Nogizaka46~!
    :ome: [party] :ome: [party] :ome:

There's also a 2nd anniversary site that's out as well~!
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/2anniv/
    The theme is "Message for Myself 2014 年8月のわたしへ".
    Be sure to click through the members photos to see a short video from each member with a message about what their goals are for the next year~!