Event / Concert [EVENT] AKB48 Group Draft Meeting 13/11/10

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Aug 9, 2013.

1. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

just open some couples pages before this pages, you will finds some complaining girls,
    not about the new T4 but about this draft project.

2. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    did they really said there is no more age limit on the draft meeting? if the Old Gen age range are between 20-25 yrs old and their graduating one by one. what about the newly auditioned members but it could still work
    if it was a former member of an idol group etc.

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't think there will be a lot of girls above 20 will try their luck here, maybe the teenaged girls are more eager for this.

4. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

No MoMu member would ever leave for AKB. MoMu is an established idol group still amongst the upper echelon. It's hard enough to become a national idol and find success, the move is more lateral rather than vertical.

I don't get why Team 4 wouldn't be allowed to participate. They already have the fewest members, and you can't really make the argument that the newest members shouldn't be teaching KKS since you stuck a bunch of them to learn from each other (deja vu).

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Would you please quote it for me? I wonder are we even reading the same material?

You words imply continuous complains from the girls which I fail to see.
    I would prefer you don't offend the girls without practical reasons.

If you wish to continue this discussion, quote the girls please.

6. secretfj

secretfj Kenkyuusei

Age is not really a problem even Mariko leave, Sato Mieko is still in SKE48 who is the same age as Mariko, and I personally don't think gals who are 30+ will ever join an idol group

7. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

for @goh1945
    well off course they dont say it directly,
    first they talk about how lil bit kinda unfair to kks or how long we must prove to the management that worthy or somthing like that, and then they ended their blog post by saying that there is nothing we can do now or i hope this is the best for 48G, so they didnt sound like complaining.

i dont need to mention a name, it only fueling the fire.

8. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Even though I wasn't into AKB48 during her tenure, I really liked Mikachi and tbh, no one has ever topped her Temodemo. Her time was cut ridiculously short, I'd definitely like to see her give it another shot (plus I'd just like to see more older girls get in period, I love young girls but we have a ton of them already).

10. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

11. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh no Cuca fever has reached the 48G fandom too! :XD: lol

She's been trying to get into Momosu for years but she was always too young and her family can't afford to move to the area with her. I'm not sure if she has the same problem with the 48G since I don't recall the area she lives in. I really do hope that girl gets her break someday though, the drive is definitely there.

12. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The announcement of an additional way to audition for the groups is a bit confusing to me. So for budding idols it would seem there is just another audition to put on their schedule. The only significant thing I see is that the girl needs to avoid being tied to one location since they may wind up in a group that is no where near where they currently live.

Having said that, The addition of this seems good to me. It gives the fans something to track and discuss, to agree or disagree with decisions that are made, and to speculate on the prospect of drama to follow.

13. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i hope mikachi join again,
    i really want to see her again,
    she was the only genuine partner of yukirin in stage.

14. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Brah, you know this was all setup to bring Mitsumune Kaoru back into the fold.

:p

I don't even think it's that. When the group was in it's formative years, you wouldn't hear an "I'm awesome because I'm young". Same thing with other groups... SPEED was a bunch of elementary school students when they hit the big stage, and they'd never sit on the "I'm young" thing. I just wanna wretch whenever I hear 若いっていいね!

You can talk about what you bring to the table without being haughty.

I guess I'm just anti-lolicon.

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Wow, imagine that. I would freak out a bit.

16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Saeki Mika :inlove:

But to be honest, I can't see her getting accepted...
    This whole point of this draft thingie, in my opinion, is to find "immediate stars" / "girls with high potentials" or in another words, senbatsu materials (cmii)

Saeki Mika is never a favorite in management's eyes during her time in AKB, in my opinion.

17. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Well now that Janken is over, it's on to the next :^^;:

So I guess the dance and vocal audtions start tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get to see those candidate videos before the end of the month. We should at least be given a glimpse of the 3rd round. It'll be like watching the NFL combine.

Even though I still don't like the idea of this thing, whatever. I'm a sucker for anything AKB

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :drool: :^O^: :inlove: onfg! I want her to audition also. She should tread other grounds . Momusu isn't the only group out there with history.

19. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    We'll be getting a proper announcement later on. For now, here are the names of those who passed the audition:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Arai Yuki (荒井優希, 15) Iso Kanae (磯佳奈江, 20) Ueshima Ayuka (上嶋歩花, 13)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kaga Madoka (加賀まどか, 17) Kaneko Mirei (金子美玲, 16) Kawamoto Saya (川本紗矢, 15)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Koishi Kumiko (小石公美子, 18) Kodo Saki (神門沙樹, 17) Goto Moe (後藤萌咲, 12)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Komiyama Yuka (込山優香, 24) Shimoguchi Hinana (下口ひなな, 12) Suzuki Nene (鈴木寧々, 17)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Suto Ririka (須藤凛々花, 16) Soda Sarina (惣田紗莉渚, 20) Takatsuka Natsuki (高塚夏生, 13)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Takatera Sana (高寺沙菜, 13) Takahashi Mio (高橋美緒, 17) Takita Kayoko (田北香世子, 16)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Takei Sara (武井沙良, 14) Tomita Yoshino (冨田圭乃, 13) Naiki Kokoro (内木志, 16)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nishiyama Rena (西山怜那, 12) Fukushi Nao (福士奈央, 14) Fujimaki Maria (藤巻まりあ, 13)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Majima Wakana (間島和奏, 13) Matsumoto Chikako (松本慈子, 13) Mizuta Akira (水田晶, 16)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Murakami Haruka (村上遥, 13) Yamamoto Mao (山本茉央, 17) Yokoshima Aeri (横島アエリ, 13)