Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Happy Sweet Seventeen to Kanakichi hoping she can regularly made into the senbatsu [party] [party] [party]

2. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Happy birthday, Kanakichi! [party] I look forward to cheering her on this year too. :)

3. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    あー!!今日はかなきちの特別な日ですか?

かなきち!!お誕生日おめでとうございます!!
    wishing you lots of good stuff for your special sweet 17!! and lots to come too..

so, I see kanakichi oshi (anakdekan and satchan) remembered her b'day!! that's so wonderful!
    bad news is.. I almost forgot if not because of you two.. therefor, I forgot preparing to make her b'day banner :fp: :cry: [sweat]

so, while you're here.. should we make this room a little bit livelier?

this is kanakichi's G+ morning post translation:
    Oha-Maguro!! (Good morn-tuna, it's her special morning greeting) (^^)☆
    C'mon, the 17 years old me!! Let the action started!!

everyone, and members too.. Thank you ☆

4. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    On the new NMB48 Space Shower documentary, there's a part focusing on the relationship between Kanakichi and Nagisa. It's next to impossible for me to figure out what is going on, but from what I gathered, and it's probably all wrong, Nagisa had gotten Kanakichi's spot in some of the songs for the tour, and it was about how Kanakichi helped Nagisa along instead of putting herself before the group.

I'd like to know some more of the details regarding what the content was so I'm not just going on cloudy comprehension, but it seemed like a pretty emotional part judging on Nagisa in the documentary, some fan reactions, and even Sayanee touched upon it.

5. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    she seems really cute in the new N3 unit song that she got, (Nandomo Nerae) haven't got a chance to see the LOD but looking at the shonichi pictures it seems is a pretty cheerful song

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    There is a lot of Kanakichi throughout in the shonichi, she gets a nice "solo" bit as a ballerina during "Degas to Ballerina." I'm going to assume that'll be her spot, but I guess we'll see moving forward.

I like her unit quite a bit. She's easy to find and does a great job in it, but that's just an extension of the entire stage. :D I'd definitely recommend watching it as soon as you can. It's worth it not only for her, but just in general. I'm very pleased with it. But if all else fails, her birthday stage should be coming up hopefully not too far from now; I think she's third in line behind Mirurun and Yuppi.

7. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

131215 Team N ここにだって天使はいる Kanako Bday

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ4NzU1ODA0.html[/youku]

Just when you thought fans couldn't get more creative.

Those Kanako chants bring me close to tears [angel]

8. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    glad that on this year Request Hour kanakichi perform a bunch of songs, well don't know about the other NMB songs but she definately performed in Kamonegix, Naiigichi and Nandomo Nerae

9. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    ah so she got transferred into team BII,ganbatte kanakichi i hope you'll sucess in your new team

10. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Well, there are reasons to be happy and there are reasons to be sad. On the plus side, Team N was always a difficult team for her to be in. There was very little room for advancement with all of the girls in front of her. Team BII is now a little less rigid as far as its most popular members go, though with all of the concurrencies and transfers, getting back into the senbatsu is going to be a next to impossible task. It was hard enough without having to fight Kashiwagi Yuki for a spot. Now? Yikes...

At least she won't have to go through this alone as management was nice enough to keep her with Haruna. :) (though, with Emichi and Chiihi in between alphabetically, they won't be able to share a blanket and sit next to each other at the election this year :( )

Not getting to see her as Team N's Kadowaki Kanako will be disappointing, but I'm looking forward to Kanakichi's remaining time in Team N and will cherish the now all but defunct Nandomo Narae unit (it may live on in spirit with Ripopo, but it will be sad to see without Maachun, Haru, and Mocha) as well as her spot on Degas to Ballerina. Maybe we'll get lucky and Team BII's original stage won't take three years to happen. [hehe]

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Congrats to Kanakichi for getting a unit center.

12. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Can't wait to see this. I was curious where she'd end up on this stage. There are less girls "clearly" in front of her in BII so I figured she'd get a decent spot in whatever unit she landed, but I certainly wasn't expecting her to center one. Great for her!

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She's actually pretty far up in front. I guess being a former NMB senbatsu, her ranking is still really high.

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Yeah, she's certainly got enough support to earn that kind of position in a less top heavy team like BII. She was never going to rise above the girls she was behind in N, so it'll be nice to see if she is treated as more of a premier member in BII and if she can gain more fans this way. I see her pretty firmly in the 5-7 range right now depending on concurrency, transfers, so on, so it's certainly won't be a lack of opportunity on this stage.

As well, she's always seemed to be a management favorite and she's been one of, if not the most reliable member in regards to the theater, so it's great that she's been rewarded for her work with this position. Now just turn more heads and maybe sneak into the top 80 (yeah...uh...dunno...).

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Top 80 is probably really far especially with her handshake sales but crazier things have happened.

I see Kanakichi as solidly number 6(?) or so in nu-BⅡ. Shu, Milky, Umeda(!), Churi, Nagisa then either Lemon or Kanakichi.

16. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    She did a great job being a center on Ai no Iro,and of course get some opportunity in the front too in group songs,well i hope in team songs at singles she get in the front line too, and lets vote for her at sousenkyo maybe she can reach top 80

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Kanakichi will be appearing in the Nationally broadcast "I am Bouken Shounen" show MC'd by Okamura Takashi of Ninetynine on 5/14. She's going on an expedition off Suruga Bay with Tanaka Naoki and Ueno Yukio from Denis. Great opportunity for her.

18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Kanakichi Sousenkyo Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

she fillet those fish very fast,hehehe

19. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    :lol: Very nice. I don't know if slicing up a fish helps or hurts your chances of making the election, but I like it! I like that she's not really putting on airs for the sake of the election; her love for fishing is either an interesting appeal or it isn't. Elaborate appeals certainly draw attention, especially for popular members, but maybe fish fillet practicality will make a rare comeback. [hehe] I am a little surprised she went so casual in her outfit though. Just a shirt she wears fishing and no other costume bits (that we can see anyway, maybe she's wearing her nylon fishing pants).

Looking forward to voting for her even though I'm not looking forward to having to buy the single. :D

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Did you watch the YNN episode where she fillets 2 fish perfectly?